The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• Shutterpillar
    Options
    you need hand weights and a mat if you are doing your workout on a hard surface. :)

I did Day 1, Level one today and thought I was going to die about 2/3 the way through. LOL. but its like when you are just about to fall over, its cool-down time. I think it is the perfect amount and intensity of exercise. I was literally dripping sweat.

I do not have hand weights and used soup cans instead. It served its purpose, but I think I am going to have to invest in some hand weights at some point.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred Thread and where can I find it I want to give it a try

Jillian Michaels' workout DVD. Here's the info:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/8744608
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes you did this in 4 months? You look fantastic!
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Just wow. I just bought the DVD, haven't even opened it. I can't wait to get started after seeing these results. You all look absolutely amazing!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What is this 30 Day Shred Thread and where can I find it I want to give it a try

Jillian Michaels' workout DVD. Here's the info:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/8744608

You can also download it from Itunes for $9.99 if you don't mind following on your computer instead of dvd-tv.
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

Wow. You look great!!
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    Holy crap girl!!! You look awesome!! Great job!!!
    I love the Shred!!
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

Wow is all I can say!!!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I've been seriously thinking about starting 30DS and this thread has convinced me to do it!!! I'm going to check with comcast on demand and pick up some weights. I think I'll start on monday!
    Current;y, I go to the gym 5-6days per week and do yoga 3-4days per week....I have a feeling I will not be able to continue with my routine and do the shred so maybe cut gym and yoga days??? Also, I am not around most weekends so do you think it'd be ok to take a two break once a week??
    Everyone looks just absolutely amazing and good luck to all those still working on it!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered I am going away for the 4th of July weekend...long weekend....should I start and then take a 6 days break of wait til I get back???
  • jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ignore please :(
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hadn't even considered this before I saw this post. This post inspired me to do the 30 DS, I ordered mine today. I won't be able to start until next month because of planned tips and order shipping time though, either way I can't wait! Thanks to everyone for the find.
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    After seeing everyones results I'm gonna try to do this again lol I've tried a few times in the past and failed lol Well I'll do it as soon as all my stuff gets to my house (just did a military move to Germany) hopefully we get our stuff next week so I'll have my scale and tape measure and everything! Great job everybody!!
  • trinity77
    trinity77 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow guys, you can certainly see that the hard work pays off. i feel motivated to start this again. i'm halfway through C25K so it should help keeping my routine varied.
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Doing round 2 of the shred. First time around I lost no lbs. but 2.5 inches off my waist and 2.5 inches off my hips!
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This has inspired me to start the 30DS again. I started last month and did the first two days then got the flu and i havent started back up yet!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I just completed day 8 today :) took measurements but not pictures....maybe I should. I can feel a huge difference already. Quite excited!
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    shalynna89...........wow, wow, wow! you look absolutely freaking amazing! congratulations to you! I too have just started shredding (started 3days ago) and hope to have such great results! I am loving the fact that this workout is only 20 minutes, yet so effective! Good luck to everyone else, can't wait to see more success stories!
  • lilfaerygoddess
    Options
    I did day one on on demand and they have day too also but I plan on buying it tomorrow. I tried day one once before and was sore for 2 days after and gave up (a few months ago) but this time I will not let her win I will do this I'm just scared about how sore I will be tomorrow. I will have to get some before pictures tonight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!