Replies

• Allisrock
    Allisrock Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote is
    "Don't give up before the miracle happens"
    My second quote is
    "Everyday may not be a good day but there is something good in everyday!"
    I smile and stay as positive as I can all the time. For me it's so easy to get lost in my thoughts and give up on the progress I have been making in my life. I am my own worst enemy, especially when it comes to weight loss.. I feel like I need to lose 20lbs overnight and get discouraged when I don't see immediate results: the faults of an instant gratification generation, I look in the mirror saying I am stronger than what I want to eat, I am capable of eating what I need! I am beautiful and I am capable!!!! I will not let Pepsi and donuts take me down!! Not today I won't!!!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    @cblue315 , I'm right there with you! It seems to be such a struggle lately, but I'm not giving up!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @Kath4harr , please come back and contribute if you'd like! All are welcome.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @Allisrock , I missed what you had written in Friday, sorry. I really like your second quote, thanks for sharing!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    359 - bricked my workout Saturday, first time in a long time!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    360 - today I will not lead with my stomach, but rather with my head.
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love reading this thread! Today I looked in the mirror and I'm thankful for the healthy body that I have right now! I'm still overweight, but I'm not going to look and be critical, I will look and be thankful.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    361 - j1f95cmdr6ry.jpeg
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    ^Thanks for the image.
    Yes, I have been sruggling lately. The SAD is back. I went back on my anti depressants. I know they help.
    I can stay strong. I can take care of myself. I have done it before I will do it now.
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^ I have this on a t-shirt.
    Today I will:
    Eat well
    Work out
    Get enough sleep
    Remind myself to think positive thoughts
  • cblue315
    Options
    Repeat yesterday:
    Eat well
    Work out
    Get enough sleep
    Remind myself to think positive thoughts

It worked yesterday, it will work today.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    363 - with temps in the 70s and nothing but blue skies, how could you not smile today. ze1zwujj23az.jpeg
    cpknkw69l49y.jpeg
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    364 - tonight's greeting as I left work fwamyud6k6ro.jpeg
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    365 - 0augk9kre2wq.jpeg
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^Thanks for sharing.
    I am learning so much about myself. I am 55 and still feEl like I am new at being an adult.
    Today I am having lunch with a friend
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    366 - the good news is I didn't spend any money today :p
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    367 - One year ago today I started this challenge. One year ago today I was more depressed than I am today. One year ago today I had less MFP friends. One year ago today I didn't know if I would be able to do this challenge of 125 positive posts. I have exceeded my expectations and then some. I plan to continue posting a positive thought, feeling, picture, something each day.

Happy to be alive!
  • cblue315
    Options
    So very glad to have you as an mfp friend. This thread has been one of my reasons for logging in every day. Through the last few weeks I have been in a deep funk and diving deeper.
    Today I have a positive attitude. I am sure part of it is this thread.
    Thank you.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @cblue315 you're welcome. This thread has kept me logging in as well. And I am glad to have you as my MFP friend! I understand the deep funk and diving deeper as well. I am glad that this thread has had a purpose for someone other than just me. Hang in there, it can only get better!