New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options

They *are* good! They also have a cranberry seasonal flavor which is delicious. I love Aldi. LOL

Glad to hear the cranberry was good. I grabbed the seasonal pomengranate they had but skipped on cranberry...next time I'll grab it!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Saw these at Whole Foods the other day and since they fit into my sodium limitation I thought I'd give them a try. I like them. You can taste the pumpkin and cranberries but I'm sure they'd taste better with some kind of cream cheese dip. kaqgwiwzd4ao.jpeg

If you like these, try Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps. They're mini-toast shaped crackers, something like 11 for 80 cals. Really good with creamy goat, brie, or blue cheese - or just a sprinkle of salt (they need just a touch).

I will have to pick some up my next visit. Thanks!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    wx4yjl7kadih.jpg
    All my orders of ThinSlim Foods (I've gone back three times now for more bagels and bread) have been shipping from Linda's Diet DeLites, so I headed over to their website and was blown away by their selection of low calorie Whoopie pies, carrot cakes, donuts, and a bunch of other things I have waiting for me to try! A ton of different brands, a little more expensive, but heck I don't mind paying a little more if I can find a great low calorie alternative for something I'd otherwise want to binge on!
    I ordered a few snacks from them, but has anyone tried them out yet? I'd love to hear thoughts on some of their stuff for future reference in case something was better/worse than you were expecting.
    This is Simply Scrumptous' Low Carb Double Fudge Brownie (they also sell peanut butter). 80 calories so more than ThinSlim, but still less than Fiber One. I actually really like it! Stronger cocoa taste, moist, and I don't taste erythyritol despite it being the second ingredient. Blows ThinSlim out of the water. MUST TRY.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This was a lot like the Apple Evo Hemp bar, but 100x more flavorful and cinnamonny.
    apple_pie_larabar.png
    These didn't taste much like coconut, but they both had plenty of chocolate.
    lara-51062.jpg
    Larabar%252520Chocolate%252520Coconut%252520Chew__22663.1405998813.386.513.jpg?c=2

@scastor27 The lemon poppyseed is my favorite. I thought the chocolatey flavors were a bit dry in comparison to the fruity ones. Also, be sure to email them for free samples!

@kellyjellybellyjelly I got a free $5 voucher from LuckyVitamin just by emailing them.

I'm hoping they have a kick butt Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale so I can stock up on more Lenny & Larry Snickerdoodle cookies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This was a lot like the Apple Evo Hemp bar, but 100x more flavorful and cinnamonny.
    apple_pie_larabar.png
    lara-51062.jpg
    Larabar%252520Chocolate%252520Coconut%252520Chew__22663.1405998813.386.513.jpg?c=2

@scastor27 The lemon poppyseed is my favorite. I thought the chocolatey flavors were a bit dry in comparison to the fruity ones. Also, be sure to email them for free samples!

@kellyjellybellyjelly I got a free $5 voucher from LuckyVitamin just by emailing them.

I'm hoping they have a kick butt Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale so I can stock up on more Lenny & Larry Snickerdoodle cookies.

I got mine from GNC and vitamin shoppe, they've had some 20 or 25% coupons lately.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I had the Lenny and Larry pumpkin spice cookie with some Turkey Hill Pumpkin pie ice cream for breakfast. DEFINITELY recommend. They go VERY well together.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    apple_pie_larabar.png
    lara-51062.jpg

they're cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe - go online!
  • hgycta
    Options
    m1r1kr5z4a0y.jpg
    I also got this online from Linda's Diet DeLites. It was a tad icy, but otherwise incredibly indulgent, thick, and tasted absolutely authentic. Plus the macros were easy to work into my diary! (95 calories and 8.5g protein) A little pricey however, so definitely a rare treat! I still can't get that brownie from last night off my mind, however. Guess I'm a sucker for chocolate, not so much cheese.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    m1r1kr5z4a0y.jpg
    I also got this online from Linda's Diet DeLites. It was a tad icy, but otherwise incredibly indulgent, thick, and tasted absolutely authentic. Plus the macros were easy to work into my diary! (95 calories and 8.5g protein) A little pricey however, so definitely a rare treat! I still can't get that brownie from last night off my mind, however. Guess I'm a sucker for chocolate, not so much cheese.

How big is that?
  • monica_621
    monica_621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars in chocolate chip cookie dough.. so slamming + as a lactose intolerant person i can actually eat them bc of the yogurt bacteria
  • Francl27
    Options
    movuksanaj wrote: »
    Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars in chocolate chip cookie dough.. so slamming + as a lactose intolerant person i can actually eat them bc of the yogurt bacteria

I tried the coconut one and threw them in the trash. Kinda reluctant to try another flavor, to be honest...
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    lnwv3fl7fs18.jpg

Bought and ate this last night! Quite delicious. Its a sweet cheese that eats like a yogurt. Essentially it has the consistency of yogurt, but tastes more creamy, and no tang/tartness. It was $1.79, which is a little more than I would spend on an everyday daily yogurt, but definitely worth it for a treat every couple of weeks. Still a decent amt of protein at 10g!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    On Vitamin Shoppe I seen they had a Birthday Cake Lenny & Larry's cookie. Anyone try that flavor yet?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/complete-cookie-birthday-cake-12-cookie-s/le-1018#.Vjvv2itySih
  • Francl27
    Options
    lnwv3fl7fs18.jpg

Bought and ate this last night! Quite delicious. Its a sweet cheese that eats like a yogurt. Essentially it has the consistency of yogurt, but tastes more creamy, and no tang/tartness. It was $1.79, which is a little more than I would spend on an everyday daily yogurt, but definitely worth it for a treat every couple of weeks. Still a decent amt of protein at 10g!

Love those. Especially the vanilla. But Shop Rite stopped carrying it the same week they put them at $1. Still peeved about that. Now it's Whole Foods or nothing and it's too expensive for my taste.
    m1r1kr5z4a0y.jpg

They have Splenda, so that's just not for me sadly. It puts me in carb craving mode, lol.
  • hgycta
    edited November 2015
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    m1r1kr5z4a0y.jpg

How big is that?

The label says 70 grams. It's about the size of my hand (roughly the same size as Dannon's light & fit greek yogurt containers) maybe a little bigger. It was just the right size for me though, it left me completely satisfied without wanting more or having regrets c; They have a ton of other flavors I'd like to try, but for about $4 per container I think I'll be holding off a bit.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    On Vitamin Shoppe I seen they had a Birthday Cake Lenny & Larry's cookie. Anyone try that flavor yet?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/complete-cookie-birthday-cake-12-cookie-s/le-1018#.Vjvv2itySih

they haven't shipped yet, but i ordered them!
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

they haven't shipped yet, but i ordered them!

Doh they didn't have that one 2 weeks ago when I ordered mine! Got too much to go through right now or I would check it out.