NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    6/1 - Starting weight - 141 pounds
    6/3 - 138 pounds
    6/10 - 137 pounds
    6/17
    6/24
    6/30 - Final weight

Happy to see I lost another pound this week, for a total of 4 pounds lost for the month!! :bigsmile: One more to go! Good luck to everyone else.:heart:

Have a great weekend!! :flowerforyou:
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    Down 2.8 so far for the month!
  • 81mags
    81mags Posts: 4
    Options
    HI PALS,
    I FINALLY SAW THE 130'S AGAIN TODAY. I had slipped up to 144.6 and have been working like a dog to get those ugly pounds off. This morning I was 139.6 so I did a little happy dance. Phylje:happy:

That's great!

I also wish I was in the 140's....hopefully one day. :)
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI PALS,
    I FINALLY SAW THE 130'S AGAIN TODAY. I had slipped up to 144.6 and have been working like a dog to get those ugly pounds off. This morning I was 139.6 so I did a little happy dance. Phylje:happy:

That's great!

I also wish I was in the 140's....hopefully one day. :)

Great Job!! I am almost to the 140's, I will be so happy to get there again..
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Hello: My weight fluctuating back and forth

Starting weight - 114 pounds
    6/6 - 114 pounds (this morning 6/10/11) My weigh ins are on Monday!
    6/13 -
    6/20-
    6/27-
    6/30 - Final weight
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I Weigh in on Tuesdays

Starting weight - 204.4 pounds
    6/7 - 204.4
    6/14 -
    6/21-
    6/28-
    6/30 -
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Had a little sneak peek of the scale this morning...125lbs! So that's (unofficially) 3lbs lost :smile:

On another note, yesterday whilst i was doing my Turbo Fire Abs session, I couldnt believe it - I COULD FEEL/SEE MY UPPER ABS!!! :bigsmile: gosh i love NSVs!!!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Woahhh just finished Fire EZ 55 class..that was mental! :noway: Burned 771 calories, good job as I'm off to party tonight and i didnt want to go over my calories :wink:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My Jillian Michael's 'Blast the Fat, Boost the Metabolism' finally arrived. Good workout!! I highly recommend it.

Hoping everyone is having a good weekend!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Weighing in
    SW- 135
    Week 1- 134
    Week 2- 134

AGGG. . . . . I WILL NOT hit a plateau!!! I am working way to hard not to see results!!! I guess considering the stress filled not so great eating week I had maintaining is better than gaining- hoping for better next week!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Another 5K done this morning. Race for the Cure - unofficial time was 33:45. :bigsmile: It was nice & cool today for the race! YAY! However last night I went for a light run & tweeked my left hip a bit somehow. Today when I was running it was REALLY bothering me, but I pushed thru & finished because I wanted to beat my time from last week. However I'm regretting it now. I've been laying on the couch for the last 4 hours! I can't walk too well, so now I'm getting nothing done around the house that I had intended on doing today. :grumble: I took a pain pill too & that is something I RARELY ever do. And it isn't really helping either. :cry:
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 so far! :)
  • JamiroJunior
    JamiroJunior Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    i WI on Tuesday

SW :heart: : 203
    5/7/11:heart:::
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    So far, things are not looking so good for me. Since the beginning of last week, I have beeing dealing with a very sharp pain in my shoulder and haven't been able to exercise. Just walking is painfull :noway:

Anyway, here is my weigh-in for June 8th

June 1st: 156.6 I was sick on May 31st
    June 8th: 157.8 :explode: :explode:
    June 15th: ????
    June 22th: ????
    June 29th: ????
    June 30th: 151.6 or less wink happy
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    So officially on vacation. My goal this year to not gain. We did leave until almost 6 yesterday and I did get the lawn mowed and burned 579 calories. Hoping to hike around Mt Rushmore sometime today. But lots of time will be spent in the car. I had such a back ache by the time we stopped last night and then had stomach ache all night so I did not get much sleep. I think we ate too much food on the run yesterday and food I am not used to.

I will at least try to check in everyday. Every place we are going should have interenet.

Keep eating healthy and exercising.

Terri
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    June Challenge: Checking In....

Starting weight is 125.5
    6/5 = 124
    6/12 = 122
    6/19
    6/26

Thanks everyone for your support & encouragement!:drinker:
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Check in 5/31: 152
    WK #1 6/7: 151.5
    WK #2 6/14:
    WK #3 6/20:
    WK #4 6/27:
    Final weigh in 6/30:

Sorry I forgot to post my weight last week!
  • teampen3
    teampen3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Weighing in for the week:

Week 1 - 159
    Week 2 - 158
    Week 3 - 157
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Another 5K done this morning. Race for the Cure - unofficial time was 33:45. :bigsmile: It was nice & cool today for the race! YAY! However last night I went for a light run & tweeked my left hip a bit somehow. Today when I was running it was REALLY bothering me, but I pushed thru & finished because I wanted to beat my time from last week. However I'm regretting it now. I've been laying on the couch for the last 4 hours! I can't walk too well, so now I'm getting nothing done around the house that I had intended on doing today. :grumble: I took a pain pill too & that is something I RARELY ever do. And it isn't really helping either. :cry:
    Great Job on the race!! Hope you get to feeling better!!