Pacific Northwest peeps look here!

12345679»

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Hi, I live in vancouver,WA... next to OR border. I'm on eat stop eat diet, go to 24 fitness club - do 2 days hip hop class/weekand
    the rest focus is weight lifting and circuit exercise. I go hiking and go the beach a lot in summer. If anyone who is in the area, want a weight loss buddy or work out buddy
    buddy, email me, we can motivate and keep each other accountable.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Hello all! I live in Everett, WA and looooooove it here!! Was born and raised in Washington and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! I love hiking and running Greenlake, rain or shine! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • CathyMartin1
    CathyMartin1 Posts: 7 Member
    I am from Lincoln City Oregon, Recently moved here and looking for work out/spin classes. Are there any out here?
  • This is a zombie thread :smile:
    Vancouver, BC here. OMG the darkness and rain. I still love living here though.
  • Bellinghamster here, but I spend half my life in Skagit - worst part for me isn't the rain, just driving home in the dark every night! I wouldn't trade it for anything though :)
  • ROFL Bellinghamster.
  • shebekillinit
    shebekillinit Posts: 6 Member
    I just moved back to Portland after living in Phoenix for 9 years. I've been here for about 6 months now and I'm already tired of the rain. This weekend has been brutal! But all the pluses outweight the minuses...I love my city. Just can't wait for summer :)
    I lived in Phoenix too and just moved here 6 months ago!
  • shebekillinit
    shebekillinit Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm in West Seattle. Would love to get some PNW friends on here
  • stamor
    stamor Posts: 3 Member
    i'm from vancouver :)
  • stamor
    stamor Posts: 3 Member
    WASHINGTON!!! VANCOUVER WASHINGTON, that is! ;)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me
  • release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    Vancouver WA here...
  • AudryDelaney
    AudryDelaney Posts: 11 Member
    Reppin in the 206
    Add me:)
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Hi all!!! Addy, Washington here. Im about 60 miles north of Spokane. Having to use my treadmill now because its already dark by the time I get home. I would so love to be outside instead, but its FREEZING up here.
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Over on the eastside in Bellevue... the cold weather has made me kick up my gym days since it's getting so dark and chilly so early!
This discussion has been closed.