The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Some amazing results in here, I have done it twice, but never thought to take pics, this tread has inspored me to do it again withpics.
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 today + I worked out with my personal trainer. . .I am beat, but so satisfied with myself. I have never worked myself this hard, and I am already seeing results. While my body ached, I was able to complete every jumping jack and push up without pausing.
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Just did Level 1 Day 3 and man was that the hardest day yet! Glad I made it through!
  • jojo1371
    jojo1371 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yup that was me yesterday! Day 3 was the most challenging for me.. let's see what Day 4 brings!!
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great job! You look amazing!!!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Let's get it done!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing!
    I wanna try it, but im currently doing P90x lean and i dont know if it would be too much doing 2 sets of workouts each day...
    im going to look into it though..
    Because if im not able to do it now im DEFINATELY going to try it once P90 is over!
  • Keeley23
    Keeley23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, i did this in August of last year. Without dieting as such (i just cut out snacks, didn't alter portion sizes etc), i lost 7lbs and 5.5". I am 5"6 and weighed about 12st 8 at the time.

If i'm being totally honest i didn't enjoy it that much, but i gritted my teeth and i'm so glad i did because it got me into the routine of exercise and i havn't looked back since.

I remember not being able to breath during L1, now i don't even break a sweat, i need to do L's 2 and 3 together for that. I think L2 is best for cardio, L3 for strength. I rarely do it these days unless i'm pressed for time...that's the best thing about it, it's really short.
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is an awesome thread! Hope to post my pics in here soon :)
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    Holy crap girl!!! You look awesome!! Great job!!!
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

I cant see the pictures :(
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    On the 30-day-shred DVD, there is a phrase that Jillian repeats a few times and I can't for the life of me understand what she is saying. It sounds like she says, "Don't phone it in". Does anybody know what she is really saying?!? Driving me nuts!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    On the 30-day-shred DVD, there is a phrase that Jillian repeats a few times and I can't for the life of me understand what she is saying. It sounds like she says, "Don't phone it in". Does anybody know what she is really saying?!? Driving me nuts!

Lol I don't know !! But it gets on my nerves somtimes and I scream at her !! I'll be like shut up Jillian I don't wanna hear you!! I have a love hate relationship with her!!! Lol
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options

Lol I don't know !! But it gets on my nerves somtimes and I scream at her !! I'll be like shut up Jillian I don't wanna hear you!! I have a love hate relationship with her!!! Lol. I love to hater her and hate to love her!!! ; ):devil:
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options

That's exactly what she says! It means, don't half-*kitten* it. Push yourself.
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today was day two of the Shred for me! Wowza, am I sore! But, I didn't take as many short breaks as day one and I'm actually starting to feel better. I plan on doing Ripped in 30 after I complete the 30DS.

The "after" photos are so very inspiring! You all look gorgeous. I hope to have some awesome "after" photos once I'm done.
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    You all look AMAZING!!! I can't wait till my dvd gets here!!
  • blm625
    blm625 Posts: 33
    Options
    Amazing results way to go! Now I want to go out and by 30ds!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options

That's exactly what she says! It means, don't half-*kitten* it. Push yourself.

Yep! Think about it in terms of; you're hung over and tempted to put in a really pathetic call to your boss at work saying you think you might have pneumonia; like calling in sick. But because you decide to buck the hell up & gut it out, you're not phoning it in :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!