twilight fanatics challenge! get your vamp on by november 1

Options

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    0.3 kg down this week which is pretty pathitic...

you are *so* not allowed to knock yourself. we're going to have to tear off a limb and burn it! absolutely not allowed! you've worked too hard to steal your own glory! chin up and keep truckin'!

Thanks for the reminder, no pity party here, I promise.
    Back to good eating and exercising this week :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    here's the chart for our twilight challenge week 2! this week, we lost just over 19 pounds as a group, but overall, we're lost just over 93 pounds so far! a lot of people didn't weigh in for this week, so hopefully they'll be game on for week 3! great work, everyone!

again, gray-shaded names have not weighed in for the week, which could be because you are a new member. for those that haven't weighed in for whatever reason, i put your week's weight with whatever was last weeks or the starting weight you gave me so i can keep up the numbers.

well done!

twilightchart-1.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE: WEEK 3 OF 25

"I’m not quite that delicate."
    Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 10, p.197

sassybella.jpg

And neither are you!

This week's challenge is to push yourself in your workout endeavors. If there's something you've been thinking of trying out, do it. If your already a gym rat, push up your time or your intensity. Add five minutes of jump-roping to your routine. Start that C25K. Get your mind to a place where it can visualize your muscles and your arteries - see your blood pulsing, feel it moving. Stretch. Jump. Sweat. Work on your vampire reflexes. Attend to your instincts!
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi everyone!
    I'm new to the challenge as of this week, but I started all on my own on June 1st. So I'm really psyched to be part of a group!

I started at 163 and as of this morning I am down to 158. My "official" weigh in day is usually Monday, but I wasn't sure when everyone here weighed in, so I went ahead and did it a day early.

So far I have mostly just been watching my calories and trying to work out more. I mostly do video game workouts (Dance Central for xBox, Zumba for Wii, etc). I'm starting P90 tomorrow and I'm going to try to go running for 45 mins 3x a week as well.

My goal is to be 116lbs (which is just about 2 lbs a week). I know it's a really lofty goal, but I'm really committed to it.

Looking forward to everyones success stories!!!

xoxo
    Lisa
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :bigsmile:

I'm new to MFP and of course new to this challenge. My current weight is 341 pounds - my goal for the 18th November is to lose - and burn for good - 50 pounds. I know this is a lot, but given my current weight, and lots of determination, not impossible. I'm 6" tall so I'm hoping that will mean dropping a clothing size - if it does I'll treat myself to a new outfit for the 18th. :flowerforyou:

Week 3 Challenge - I AM going to get up early before work each morning and walk VERY briskly for 30 minutes on my treadmill. I'm also going to use the incline button - the not delicate bit :wink:

I have been weighing in monthly with a trainer at Curves - but from now on I'll be jumping on the scales every Friday.

Looking forward to being part of this group.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE: WEEK 3 OF 25

"I’m not quite that delicate."
    Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 10, p.197

sassybella.jpg

And neither are you!

This week's challenge is to push yourself in your workout endeavors. If there's something you've been thinking of trying out, do it. If your already a gym rat, push up your time or your intensity. Add five minutes of jump-roping to your routine. Start that C25K. Get your mind to a place where it can visualize your muscles and your arteries - see your blood pulsing, feel it moving. Stretch. Jump. Sweat. Work on your vampire reflexes. Attend to your instincts!

Love this!! Thanks!! I am def. up for this weeks challenge!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I am looking forward to completing it. I did great on last weeks challenge.
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    here's the chart for our twilight challenge week 2! this week, we lost just over 19 pounds as a group, but overall, we're lost just over 93 pounds so far! a lot of people didn't weigh in for this week, so hopefully they'll be game on for week 3! great work, everyone!

again, gray-shaded names have not weighed in for the week, which could be because you are a new member. for those that haven't weighed in for whatever reason, i put your week's weight with whatever was last weeks or the starting weight you gave me so i can keep up the numbers.

well done!

twilightchart-1.jpg

It does not seem to be showing the chart again!!!!!!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to get my weight sent in yesterday, but am proud to say that I've lost 6 lbs over the last couple of weeks. YAY ME!!!! lol

Great job everyone! Keep up the hard work and we'll meet our goals in no time.
  • tilie82
    tilie82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in !
    How do we do it?
    SW: 180
    GW : 155
  • blackpearlgrl
    blackpearlgrl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI Vamps
    I Love twilight and I am on team EDWARD! Got 23 lbs to lose to reach my goal. I am a liitle late and hope to be added in to this fun group twilight fanatic challenge. How do I start? :heart:

SW : 133 lbs.:heart:
    goal weight by November 1: 110 lbs.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    recharting:

twilightchart.jpg
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    my challange this week is to get that water in!!! i'm doing really well with eating my veggies and stuff but not so good at drinking my water.... i've given up pepsi/coke and it's been over a month now but i used to drink alot of it, so now i'm technically not drinking at all!! anyone else struggling with the water thing?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great work camps and wolves :)
    And thanks, Stacey for this weeks challenge, I'm going to push myself to run that little bit faster each day till I'm flitting through the forest, effortlessly avoiding trees...
  • dcw10
    dcw10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Is it to late to join !! I love to do this ! thanks
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to complete a 30 minute workout 6 times this week. I always have great intentions, but then they get overtaken by desire to take care of someone else's needs. This week, I am putting my workouts first. Hopefully no one will die in that half an hour a day! :laugh:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    My goal for this week is to complete a 30 minute workout 6 times this week. I always have great intentions, but then they get overtaken by desire to take care of someone else's needs. This week, I am putting my workouts first. Hopefully no one will die in that half an hour a day! :laugh:

well said! you're in your best form to take care of others if you have already taken care of yourself. *love* this!
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Challenge Underway

I've completed 30 minutes on the treadmill today, worked up a good sweat and kept the incline at a minimum of 2. Very happy with that - did 2.1 miles.

The real work begins tomorrow - to meet the challenge I'll have to get up early BEFORE I leave for work. :yawn: I've been promising myself I'd do this for ages. The time to no longer be delicate starts now! (Especially as its winter here in Australia, and its not easy leaving a nice warm bed :wink: )
  • danicanillo
    danicanillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this?? I'd love to hang a goal to work towards!
  • aaaaaamyyyyyyy
    Options
    I love the challenge this week! Will be doing the 30 Day Shred EVERY day.. and following the advanced girl, not the easy one.