Do you Drink?

Options

Replies

• SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it is always reflected in my food diary. For the most part, I stay wtih wine -- which tends to be a seasonal choice -- white in warm months and red in the cold months. I do think it has an impact on weight loss and is metabolized differently. I am going to give up my nightly glass of wine or two for the first 2 weeks in January and see how it impacts me and my weight loss.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Only socially. House is full of booze but don't touch it
  • margaretlouise123
    margaretlouise123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've never even tasted alcohol so no I don't drink
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    Is water wet?
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Magnus, and I am a alcoholic
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I drink everyday. It doesn't seem to effect my weight loss since I don't even exercise like I need and my weight is still mostly in check. I guess that's the gift of being 22
  • Dumpty393
    Dumpty393 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I drink on weekends if i go out. But i never drink a beer or w.e throught the week...only if i go out and am in a social environment.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking a while back by choice. Now being diagnosed with T2 diabetes, I don't feel like I'm missing it because I can't have it.
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I drink every now and then, mostly in social situations. If I'm out, it's a Patron Strawberry Margarita. If I'm relaxing at home, it's either Pinnacle Whipped Vodka on ice, or a cold glass of Moscato wine. Yum! : )
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    And VicMcAnik, you could always have a mocktail when you go out. ; )
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 drinks a week. In the past it was dark beer, but now a scotch on the rocks, or rum and (diet) coke is my preferred drink..
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I know. Just too many useless carbs to justify. I don't mind water or green tea.
  • zerojunk
    zerojunk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've had about 24 beer total the last 10 years. And no liquor in the last 3 or 4 years.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Everyday
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I don't drink the first 8 weeks of the year in support of my dad's sobriety. My birthday is always the end of it. I'm back to drinking, but it's usually beer, or a hard alcohol either straight up or mixed with a SF soda.
  • 1sgs
    1sgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nope. I had my quota when I was much younger. The 19 years sober me feels great. Don't miss the hangovers either.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Nah. Never had a taste for it.

I went to a friend's wedding last summer (oh boy, people I haven't seen since high school) and decided it would be in my best interest to partake in a few spirits. 2-3 'Coke and whatevers' later and I was BLITZED. :dizzy:

My dream when I get older is to come home, throw my blazer on the sofa, and pour myself some expensive Scotch.

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I try to keep it to weekends. Generally bourbon in winter and fall, and a gin and tonic in spring and summer. I log. it's all good.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Yes I drink plenty.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Like a G D Fish
    ^
    mmhmmmmmmmmmm
    Last Saturday night, I down a whole bottle of Skinny Girl White Cosmo...
    twas delish.

Muh peeps *cheers* lol