New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm putting this here because it will be new in the future and I wanted Noreen (and anyone else who hates the new Quest bar formula) to see it. :)

Did anyone on their email list see the accidental email they sent to the beta testers? They then followed it up with an email apologizing and explained they've been tweaking the new formula so......

They've been listening to the feedback and there's hope the bars will be good again! :)

I got the email too. Never got a 'it was an accident' meal though. Odd. I did reply right away so maybe?

I might have worded that wrong. I meant they sent an email out to the beta testers but it went to everyone on their mailing list. Then they sent the apology email explaining it was supposed to be for the beta testers (and then adding where you can email to become one) and what they're testing.

I wonder if it's still in the deleted folder on my desk top browser. The apps I use for email on my tablets are iffy. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm putting this here because it will be new in the future and I wanted Noreen (and anyone else who hates the new Quest bar formula) to see it. :)

Did anyone on their email list see the accidental email they sent to the beta testers? They then followed it up with an email apologizing and explained they've been tweaking the new formula so......

They've been listening to the feedback and there's hope the bars will be good again! :)

I got the email too. Never got a 'it was an accident' meal though. Odd. I did reply right away so maybe?

I might have worded that wrong. I meant they sent an email out to the beta testers but it went to everyone on their mailing list. Then they sent the apology email explaining it was supposed to be for the beta testers (and then adding where you can email to become one) and what they're testing.

I wonder if it's still in the deleted folder on my desk top browser. The apps I use for email on my tablets are iffy. :)

I don't know why I typed 'meal'. Lol. But no I understood what I meant, I just never got an apology email, which is a bit odd. We'll see, I guess.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    These are 100x better Lenny and Larry's cookies for both customer service and taste. Also, I thought about putting it in the microwave, but I was kinda scared to because I know that grapes spark up when microwaved. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to do that with raisins?
    Oatmeal-Raisin.jpg
    Raisins can smoke in the microwave.

305956_10151275037402439_428783701_n.jpg?oh=3df22b43f94408b896f1fa164d1093ca&oe=56EABEDE
    I picked up this and their eggnog flavor last night. I wish there were less almonds and more chocolate pieces. I don't think I'll pick it up again.

hill-country-fare-strawberry-fig-bars-001276468.jpg
    These were pretty enjoyable. I didn't taste much strawberry but the cookie was nice. I'll probably pick up the apple fig variety soon.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    These are 100x better Lenny and Larry's cookies for both customer service and taste. Also, I thought about putting it in the microwave, but I was kinda scared to because I know that grapes spark up when microwaved. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to do that with raisins?
    Oatmeal-Raisin.jpg

I agree, I enjoyed these cookies a bit more than Lenny & Larry's, too. That being said, the calories are a lot higher at around 230 calories for only half and 3 grams of protein compared to Lenny & Larry's which are generally closer to 180-190 calories for half and have around 8 grams of protein per serving. I wish Alternative Baking Co would make protein cookies!
  • glassyo
    Options

I don't know why I typed 'meal'. Lol. But no I understood what I meant, I just never got an apology email, which is a bit odd. We'll see, I guess.

Here it is! (There's a "sorry" in there! :))
    Team Quest,

You may have just received an email offering to receive two free boxes of bars. We accidentally sent it to everyone! It was intended to go only to our select group of Beta Testers. Sorry about that!

The good news is… the secret is out! We’ve worked hard on updates to our soluble corn fiber recipe based on your feedback. We’re sending the new recipe to a small group first for their feedback and will be officially announcing the changes very soon.

Sorry for the confusion. In our excitement to share this, we hit ‘send’ a bit too quickly! We look forward to sharing soon.

Best,

Team Quest

P.S.
    If you'd like to learn more about Quest Labs and our Beta Test program email us at QuestLabs@QuestNutrition.com
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Here it is! (There's a "sorry" in there! :))
    Team Quest,

You may have just received an email offering to receive two free boxes of bars. We accidentally sent it to everyone! It was intended to go only to our select group of Beta Testers. Sorry about that!

The good news is… the secret is out! We’ve worked hard on updates to our soluble corn fiber recipe based on your feedback. We’re sending the new recipe to a small group first for their feedback and will be officially announcing the changes very soon.

Sorry for the confusion. In our excitement to share this, we hit ‘send’ a bit too quickly! We look forward to sharing soon.

Best,

Team Quest

P.S.
    If you'd like to learn more about Quest Labs and our Beta Test program email us at QuestLabs@QuestNutrition.com

Thanks! Just odd that I never received it!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    m7ktaqp1r0eq.jpg

Dangerous!!! I hadn't seen this flavour before, and picked up a small bag at Kroger. Oh my goodness, they are so tasty.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I know this is my second post in a row, but I had to share this.
    Three of my favorite seasonal flavors are pumpkin, pecan pie, and red velvet.
    Well, this just happened:
    026w0hl0kqj3.jpg
    Einstein Bro's just released new Red Velvet Bagels (and Gingerbread) with new Icing Shmear!
    I'm not sure how many of you live near one, but I'm definitely trying it out tomorrow now!
    I'll cry if they run out.

RED VELVET BAGEL?! omg!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    m7ktaqp1r0eq.jpg

Dangerous!!! I hadn't seen this flavour before, and picked up a small bag at Kroger. Oh my goodness, they are so tasty.

Costco has been having promos with this brand a lot, every coupon book lately has been promoting a new flavor. The last one was Pretzel Crisps white chocolate and peppermint, it's my fave so far and I'll be sad when it's gone cuz it's obv seasonal.
    I haven't seen pb flavor before, maybe it's next to be stocked at Costco. Looks yum.

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    m7ktaqp1r0eq.jpg

Costco has been having promos with this brand a lot, every coupon book lately has been promoting a new flavor. The last one was Pretzel Crisps white chocolate and peppermint, it's my fave so far and I'll be sad when it's gone cuz it's obv seasonal.
    I haven't seen pb flavor before, maybe it's next to be stocked at Costco. Looks yum.

Salty peppermint seems odd. I do love peppermint though. Mint, peanut butter, and cookies and cream are my favourite flavours of pretty much anything. If I see them, I'll definitely at least try the mint ones.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    m7ktaqp1r0eq.jpg

OMG these came out months ago at my wegmans and they are DANGEROUSLY good!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    m7ktaqp1r0eq.jpg

Salty peppermint seems odd. I do love peppermint though. Mint, peanut butter, and cookies and cream are my favourite flavours of pretty much anything. If I see them, I'll definitely at least try the mint ones.

It's like chocolate peppermint bark covered pretzels. It works if you like sweet salty of chocolate covered pretzels, and/or if you like peppermint bark. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Are they coming out with a new flavor?
  • glassyo
    Options

Are they coming out with a new flavor?

The email made it sound like they're reformulating the reformulation (the mention of feedback and the corn fiber syrup) but maybe!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options

@glassyo You mean there's hope??? :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »

@glassyo You mean there's hope??? :)

You never know! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This ice cream was really good, but could've been better with a few Peppermint candy mix-ins.

yuenglings-peppermint-crunch.png?itok=qDP1q0rI&c=1e042adbb2df075dc26d2f9fc4e99ec8