New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Nabisco-Cinnamon-Bun-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?zoom=4&resize=278%2C278

This definitely interests me, but how much longer can Oreo keep pumping out new flavors like this?

Holy *&^%$ I think I just found my Achilles heel. I absolutely could not have those in my house or I absolutely would eat the entire package in one sitting. Cinnamon buns and snickerdoodles and all things sweet and cinnamon are not allowed in my house at least until I reach my goal. And it's sad and I miss them, because I make really good Cinnamon buns and snickerdoodles. But baking takes time and effort and if I don't have the ingredients, I can't be tempted.

But those. Those there--those don't take anything but reaching onto a shelf and throwing them into a grocery cart. I might have to stop grocery shopping now.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    i also froze all my chocolate on tops. i will try to see if that improves the eating experience. today i have a caramel apple from Yoplait 100

update:
    the yogurt froze and thawed into a weird consistency. it was not particularily smooth
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Think Thin pumpkin spice protein and fiber bar....this is the best I've had from them, so good. Has anyone found their oatmeal yet? I can't find it anywhere, I might have to buy online.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    tastykake-2015-fall-cupcakes-and-kandy-kakes.jpg

I got the salted caramel ones and the spice cakes. Didn't see the carrot cake, will be on the lookout for those.

Also, these are back:
    FallCPGDannonCaramelApple.jpg

So yummy.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    new to me as of yesterday, love belgium chocolate so i sure hope they are delicious and do taste like chocolate cause i had to buy 6 bags of them just to try them!

36ky5vtdxmjf.jpeg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I really need to buy more Vega products. I really loved the protein powder sample my sister got.

Um thanks. Now I really want a poptart ice cream sandwich...
    I tried making another one on Saturday, but my Pop Tarts were too crumbly for a proper sandwich. :(

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I really need to buy more Vega products. I really loved the protein powder sample my sister got.

Um thanks. Now I really want a poptart ice cream sandwich...
    I tried making another one on Saturday, but my Pop Tarts were too crumbly for a proper sandwich. :(

I don't think a ice cream/poptart mess in a bowl would be any less tasty.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek yogurt mixed with mccutcheons apple butter is awesome. Just saying
  • vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Chobani have a few new flavours here in Aus: 450g tubs with the flavouring blended through it (called 'Blended' haha) and a 170g tub in Strawberry and Watermelon and Strawberry and Banana.

Had one of the Strawberry and Watermelon yesterday, and while I couldn't taste and damn watermelon in it, it was delicious! I'm a convert to fruit yoghurts I think!
  • mbaker566
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I tried the caramel apple yoplait. i was not a fan...
    the flavor was just too fake
    Chobani have a few new flavours here in Aus: 450g tubs with the flavouring blended through it (called 'Blended' haha) and a 170g tub in Strawberry and Watermelon and Strawberry and Banana.

Had one of the Strawberry and Watermelon yesterday, and while I couldn't taste and damn watermelon in it, it was delicious! I'm a convert to fruit yoghurts I think!

oh i want watermelon strawberry. sound refreshing
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I had this email from GNC this morning...
    3ui6tfy81ace.jpeg
  • mbaker566
    Options
    i think next grocery trip I'll get the pumpkin spice english muffins....
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone try the Keebler Cookie Dough Mini Bites yet?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I understand that this Oikos Triple Zero (Greek yogurt) is supposedly pretty good. Can anybody offer their opinion?
  • mbaker566
    Options
    Ok, it's not a new product but a new "mix" for me. kashi golean vanilla graham clusters mixed with a small portion of golden grahams for more sweetness. mmmmm good stuff. i wonder what other cereal mash ups would work
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I understand that this Oikos Triple Zero (Greek yogurt) is supposedly pretty good. Can anybody offer their opinion?

I like them ok. They definitely have a stevia taste and some people don't agree with chicory root though. I buy them because the macros are great and they are more filling than the yoplait whips, and they are cheaper than Fage (which I still like the best). I like the coconut vanilla quite a bit though.

I have to try the pumpkin pie Quest bar if I can find it.
    moyer566 wrote: »
    i think next grocery trip I'll get the pumpkin spice english muffins....

They didn't last long. I like them better than the apple pie ones too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    New to my part of the world...

x5yqmpmpxlcz.jpg

And now on order.

@cityruss

Did you get your order in the mail yet? If so how is the Glazed Doughnut spread?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    I had this email from GNC this morning...
    3ui6tfy81ace.jpeg

Are they in stores or just online so far?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Anyone try the Keebler Cookie Dough Mini Bites yet?
    I saw these in Wal Greens but didn't have any spare cash.

I picked up a few things today on a morning run to Krogers, Muller raspberry brownie supreme and sugar cookie Pop Tarts.

21584662998_9feb36820c_z.jpg
    I saw these and I'm just thinking, there's also no measuring mess with a food scale :wink:
    21585632109_674bb64d5c_z.jpg
    These are also something I'm pretty interested in.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    @MommyL2015 , might you try a little cinnamon and cocoa (pinch of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon cocoa) in your tea?

I think there's a marketing conspiracy to make people forget what pumpkin spice is. It's a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. You can even add a little allspice for extra fun. Screamingly easy to mix up ourselves.