New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Speaking of pumpkins and newish to me stuff, I smooshed a serving of Nadamoo in between two pumpkin pie Pop Tarts (these are sooo good) and just had a swell time! The chocolate was a little overpowering, but this sandwich wasn't nearly as melty as the one I tried before.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm having the new Chobani Flip hazelnut as we speak. Totally yum and worth the 250 calories (if you're like me and love hazelnut anything), although it will definitely be a 'once in a while' thing. Also got the limited edition Cinnamon Bun Yoplait Greek and the new Simply Chobani double chocolate chunk yogurts waiting in my fridge. I had the raspberry chocolate light and fit Greek last week for the first time too and it's not bad at all (might not be new though, I just don't remember seeing it before).

Has anyone noticed any new interesting product recently?

Ahhhh....yogurt.

I'm waiting for a new flavor of Dannon light and fit to come out--strawberry with chocolate on top.

I was also thrilled when I went into a supermarket I've not been in for years and found Lactaid ice cream in three flavors (lactose intolerant) and another brand of non-dairy salted caramel ice cream. Oh my gosh, both are to die for.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    My father went to Trader Joe's last night after I told him they got Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter, and he came back with loads of Pumpkin flavored things from there! Needless to say, the cookie butter was phenomenal, as is all cookie butters! My dad said it reminded him of a blended up pumpkin pie with crust pieces and everything. I loved it; he got pumpkin bagels from there too (which I felt lacked pumpkin flavors, but the butter made up for it) and if you use this stuff as a spread I recommend not toasting the bagels. When you toast the bagels you lose the fun aspect of the cookie pieces in the butter! But it's absolutely worth checking out!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Noooo I'm talking about almond milk not almond scent. ..

*stares*

Too much cereal, man. Too much cereal.

LMAO! Now that is hilarious.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Saw these again and I had to buy them, especially after how delicious the Pumpkin spice ones are.

LE_EM_Apple_Pie515x515.png?itok=wo4dfmAP

I found the bagels too but had to pass, that's just too much... Saw the light & fit yogurts but I don't like sucralose so I didn't buy them.

Didn't notice anything else of interest.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 The Thomas Apple Pie English muffins are really good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands what's your favorite non-dairy ice cream brands?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Noooo I'm talking about almond milk not almond scent. ..

*stares*

Too much cereal, man. Too much cereal.

LMAO! Now that is hilarious.

*curtsies*

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the veal!

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried elli quark today. I got the mint chocolate flavour. It was not even remotely chocolately, and a very artificial mint taste. The texture was fine, and it was edible but not really yummy. I finished it because I needed protein today. I wish I had seen that it contained sugar alcohols before I ate it, though. Can be an iffy thing for my digestion...
  • k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Everyone is mentioning processed foods! Bad for you, make your own. On another note, I just started taking Alli and it's great!

lol....

You're going to need new underwear... I guess that maybe qualifies as a new product/pattern???

I took that in college. So many times I had to change my underwear. Farts usually turned into sharts. Just saying.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Nabisco-Cinnamon-Bun-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?zoom=4&resize=278%2C278

This definitely interests me, but how much longer can Oreo keep pumping out new flavors like this?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

This definitely interests me, but how much longer can Oreo keep pumping out new flavors like this?

Oh man. WHERE?
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Oh man. WHERE?
    It's coming out next month.

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    The Moov fitness band, waterproof, and a multivitamin that comes as a patch.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options

Oh man. WHERE?

I KNOW!!!!

And I just started digging into the lemon ones thst I bought ages ago.

Definitely more lemony than the lemon twist one.

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oooo I'm a sucker for anything cinnamon flavored.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited September 2015
    Options
    1092_PackShot.png
    I picked up a bag of Kashi hummus chips from 99cent store, and they were actually pretty good. You can definitely taste the olive oil!

Today, I picked up Jenny O turkey sticks, these were on sale for around a buck at HEB but seem too expensive and not worth it for regular purchase, and the toasted coconut Oreos. I also have Save Our Swirled from a quick run to Kroger last night.

I have no idea what I want to try today. I've been happily munching on pumpkin pie Pop Tarts for the last couple of days.

I forgot, the turkey sticks have a REALLY adorable packaging and taste good, but for the regular price, they just really aren't worth it. I think it's 3 dollars twenty something for six sticks of cooked turkey.
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the halo top ice cream, the lemon cake flavor. For how low cal it is, I thought it was great!