New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I'm counting the days until I can get trader joe's ginger joe-joes? Unfortunately they seem to only come covered in white chocolate (ok, that's not the unfortunate part) in a mixed pack. They're all really good, but the ginger are to die for. And they weren't out until almost christmas last year. :sad:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Biscoff spread and cookie butter are amazing. I haven't had either in a while though as you really can't eat them with anything.

I guess I just don't get it. Like, yeah, it's spreadable cookies... But why?

That's why I haven't tried it. No idea what I'd do with it.

you eat it. and it's delicious.

Lol. Well, I tasted it in their cheesecake bites and it was good, but probably too sweet for me on their own.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Can I just say I'm counting the days until I can get trader joe's ginger joe-joes? Unfortunately they seem to only come covered in white chocolate (ok, that's not the unfortunate part) in a mixed pack. They're all really good, but the ginger are to die for. And they weren't out until almost christmas last year. :sad:

I got a variety pack of joe joes last year and the ginger ones were the best...
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I have some HEB cookie butter, 2 for $4 right now for those interested, sitting in my cabinet. I've had Trader Joe's cookie butter sandwich cookies, but never the plain butter. I'm gonna wait until I finish my one of the other two PBs, JIF and dark chocolate wonderful, to crack one open.

fairlife.png?w=620
    I bought a small bottle of this stuff because it was on clearance. It was good enough for my Oreos, and I was pretty okay with the taste. I'd pick it up again if it weren't super pricey normally.

Trolli-Sour-Watermelon-Gummy-Sharks-Candy-131738-im21.jpg
    Trolli Sour Gummy Sharks were the Free Friday Coupon deal at Kroger a week or so ago. These aren't very sour, which is good for me, but they're also really bland. I've had nearly two servings, and only one or two sharks had any sugar. I'm gonna toss what I have left.

flavors-04-pbchocolate.jpg
    These guys send me out a LOT of coupons a few weeks ago. I was a little worried when I was getting ready to pull some out because it looked a lot harder than I'm used to, but it was actually really nice! I think I'm going to make an Pop Tart sandwich with some soon.

Am I the only one who thinks those look like something other than a shark?
  • Francl27
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I have some HEB cookie butter, 2 for $4 right now for those interested, sitting in my cabinet. I've had Trader Joe's cookie butter sandwich cookies, but never the plain butter. I'm gonna wait until I finish my one of the other two PBs, JIF and dark chocolate wonderful, to crack one open.

fairlife.png?w=620
    I bought a small bottle of this stuff because it was on clearance. It was good enough for my Oreos, and I was pretty okay with the taste. I'd pick it up again if it weren't super pricey normally.

Trolli Sour Gummy Sharks were the Free Friday Coupon deal at Kroger a week or so ago. These aren't very sour, which is good for me, but they're also really bland. I've had nearly two servings, and only one or two sharks had any sugar. I'm gonna toss what I have left.

These guys send me out a LOT of coupons a few weeks ago. I was a little worried when I was getting ready to pull some out because it looked a lot harder than I'm used to, but it was actually really nice! I think I'm going to make an Pop Tart sandwich with some soon.

With some imagination... yeah. Especially the right one... lol.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried the Ansi chocolate chip cheesecake bar today. It was pretty good. Again, I like the texture, but the flavour is fairly mild and doesn't actually taste like cheesecake. That's all the flavours of the cheesecake bars I got and I would summarize by saying B-up bars are tastier and have a similar texture, which (as I've said) is softer and smoother than Quest. But besides the strawberry, the cheesecake bars are nice if you want something with a mild flavour and smooth texture. I don't intend to buy more, though.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

fairlife.png?w=620

XD

I get what you're saying, but they just remind me of airplanes more than anything. Disappointing little planes...

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I just noticed this at my local David's Natural Market. Definitely an interesting choice of ingredients, but surprisingly very good (and by that I mean not horrific like I was expecting)! Tastes like Thanksgiving in a less salty jerky. Good, but probably not something I'd spend $3 on again xD
    ggbre4i7z85a.jpgsdy8onj91u7b.jpg
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I just noticed this at my local David's Natural Market. Definitely an interesting choice of ingredients, but surprisingly very good (and by that I mean not horrific like I was expecting)! Tastes like Thanksgiving in a less salty jerky. Good, but probably not something I'd spend $3 on again xD

Yeah, doesn't sound particularly appetizing.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    How's the texture on that thing?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    How's the texture on that thing?

It's a little dry, but not as chewy as jerky; other than that it's very similar! 130 calories for the entire bar, 10g of protein, and 105mg of sodium, so not too bad at all in regards to macros
  • Francl27
    Options
    Hmm. Looks... interesting, lol. I'm not sure I'd try it though...
  • Francl27
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Went to Target. Bit bummed on the lack of some pumpkin stuff. No Fiber One bars (wanted to get more), no pumpkin cereal, and the Quaker pumpkin spice oatmeal doesn't seem to actually have any pumpkin in it...

I did however find this, which is new to me and looks delicious

reeses-nutrageous-1.jpg

And these, finally

21238540825_88e2366258_z.jpg

Just got to find have the calories for it. I got these too for breakfast tomorrow, but I had them last year

Thomas-Pumpkin-Spice-English-Muffins.jpg

And this, obviously

0088133400147_500X500.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I tried the Chobani Pumpkin Harvest Crisp Flip and really liked it. Yesterday I tried the peanut butter one, and was not as crazy about it, I didn't like that it had a vanilla yogurt base.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I tried the Chobani Pumpkin Harvest Crisp Flip and really liked it. Yesterday I tried the peanut butter one, and was not as crazy about it, I didn't like that it had a vanilla yogurt base.

Agreed. Haven't tried the PB one. Still looking for the elusive pumpkin pecan one and the pumpkin cheesecake whips, but at this point I'm giving up on the latter, as I never found the keylime pie one (I only go to Shop Rite, Acme, Wegmans, and Target).
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Went to Target. Bit bummed on the lack of some pumpkin stuff. No Fiber One bars (wanted to get more), no pumpkin cereal, and the Quaker pumpkin spice oatmeal doesn't seem to actually have any pumpkin in it...

I did however find this, which is new to me and looks delicious

reeses-nutrageous-1.jpg

I remember the Reeses Nutrageous! I havent seen them in a long time, so good!

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    si49h5hl1g26.jpg
    This may not be new, but it is to me and it is dangerous in my house... LOL

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    si49h5hl1g26.jpg
    This may not be new, but it is to me and it is dangerous in my house... LOL

Those are delicious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Today I went to Giant to see which new products they had before I went to work.

I bought Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice Almonds
    th?id=OIP.Mf2fcf54cfeaab28e664a0d30dabc4d20o0&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=136&h=98
    Keebler Fudge Stripes Pumpkin Spice (they had these in an odd spot near the ice cream section)
    Giant Pumpkkin Cookies with Cheesecake Filling
    Enjoy Life Soft Baked Snickerdoodle (@vinegar_husbands these are diary free, nut free, & soy free in case you wanted to look them up)
    k2-_f475887b-ffa9-4542-accb-e4981f72b009.v1.jpg

At Giant they had a section full of the Wild Friends Peanut Butter packets so I bought Sesame Cranberry, Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter, Cinnamon Raisin, Maple Sunflower Butter, & Honey Sunflower Butter.

I bought some different bars to try & they included Santa Barbara Bar Cranberry White Chocolate, Lara Bar Cashew Cookie & their Alt Pumpkin Pie, & the Luna flavors Chocolate Cupcake & S'Mores
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »

Yeah, doesn't sound particularly appetizing.

Yeah that looks a bit odd, but almost like something you'd try once to see what it tastes like.