New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands I like their Cinnamon Chickpeas.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    kmrv6o2qurb7.png
    This was very good and melted very well. Had a nice mozzarella flavor to it and definitely worth the price compared to how expensive comparable products are at other stores.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried the Quest Pumpkin Pie protein bar just for the heck of it. I would like it a lot more if it didn't have the crunchy bits. The inside was pretty decent, but the crunchy bits reminded me of the Power Crunch protein bars. It was super chalky. :s
    The bar I picked up did weigh 60 grams though!

I also had a mini Candy Cane Oreo Blizzard yesterday... paired with what was left of my mint Oreo Thins. :P
    It was really good! I'm very happy after that lackluster pumpkin pie.
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just picked these up. Not usually a seasonal tea person, but after trying Celestial Gingerbread Spice I have been curious.

cn3ouh7t4drk.jpg
    8jwuwzn1cj99.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    piheart wrote: »
    Just picked these up. Not usually a seasonal tea person, but after trying Celestial Gingerbread Spice I have been curious.

cn3ouh7t4drk.jpg
    8jwuwzn1cj99.jpg

The salted caramel one didn't taste like caramel at all to me. Just tastes like black tea. It's fine, but nothing special. I'm in love with Trader Joe's vanilla and cinnamon seasonal tea though!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    20151114_200825.jpg

*This isn't my picture*

I love these Giant Peppermint Cookies! The chocolate cookie is similar to an Oreo & the inside is a nice Peppermint flavor with a bit of a crunchy taste.

th?id=OIP.M1a7ed6def0935b2104278041143155e4H0&pid=15.1

This isn't new since I remember seeing these last year, but decided on a whim last week to purchase this & the Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch. The cereal has a slight Sugar Cookie taste, but not enough to buy another box.

If anyone sees this cereal let me know

th?id=OIP.M29d54c66aac8426ca105c51e8575b706o0&pid=15.1
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Tops had Talenti on sale 3 for $10. I balked at the price at first, since Perry's was ALSO on sale 3 for $10 ha ha. However, I have been wanting to try Talenti for a long time now.

Last night, I had some of the Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato:
    talenti%2Bcaramel%2Bcookie%2Bcrunch%2Bgelato%2Bpint%2B2014.jpg

OMG sooooooo good. <3 Soft/creamy and not too sweet.

I am excited to try the other flavors I picked up as well:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato
    talenti%2Bchocolate%2Bchip%2Bcookie%2Bdough%2Bgelato%2Bpint.jpg

Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Gelato
    nick%2Btalenti%2Bhazelnut%2Bchocolate%2Bchip%2Bgelato%2Bpint.jpg

I had trouble leaving the Pistachio behind, but unfortunately you have to buy at quantity at Tops to get the sale price. :(
  • morkiemama
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    For those that have gone into Trader Joe's recently- is the pumpkin spice cookie butter still in stock? I was pretty grossed out by the idea at first, but it makes more sense to me now that I've tried actual cookie butter, which is very tasty.

My fiance just bought two jars on Wednesday. He polished off the last jar and I'd only gotten one spoonful. This time, I labeled one of the jars with my name...

If only that actually worked with everyone... ha ha. Good luck! :)
  • morkiemama
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    11250178_820766648036440_1768779784_n.jpg
    Pure Fusion bars.
    I have been on the hunt for a quest bar replacement and these are EXACTLY the same. The ingredients are the same down to the the ISOs for fiber. I've tried...

Chocolate Hazlenut: Like nutella, so good with chunks of nuts in it
    Chocolate caramel: Better than a brownie. Kind of tastes like luna bar caramel brownie but in quest bar form
    Pistachio pumpkin: I love pistachios so this was wonderful!
    Cinnamon roll: Not exactly like my favorite quest bar cinnamon roll, but very close. It was more cinnamony and I liked the pecans in it compared to quest. Was my favorite out of all the ones I tried!
    PB&J: Fantastic! Exactly what I wanted, better than quest PB&J
    Vanilla PB: Very good, very nice and peanut buttery. Nice bar because quest I didnt like the peanut butter one was very boring, but this one is fantastic.

I just wish they had my second fav flavor white chocolate raspberry!

Hmm I should look into those...

I will have to as well, once my current hoarded Quest boxes run out...
  • morkiemama
    Options
    This bar tries to make up for the lack of calories with air. Tastes like it has one gram of sugar.
    peanut_butter_choc_us_sept_22_1.jpg

I underestimated how good people say these are. I could live off of these. I wouldn't say they're exactly like Cheez-Its, but I've only had Cheez-Its, like, uh... Twice? They're more like goldfish, but less salty.
    cheesenips_300x385.png

Ha ha! Thanks for the warning.

Ooooo I love Cheez-Its/Goldfish. I will have to check these out!

• morkiemama
    edited November 2015
    Options
    piheart wrote: »

@piheart I thought about picking up the Celestial Gingerbread when I saw it at the store, but I tend towards loose leaf. Is it good? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2015
    Options
    12241328_905837339506296_8682874217913287091_n.jpg?oh=fb1fdd8c820db8068e3da6f2217d8267&oe=56B88FAC
    Not my pic but, I FOUND THEM! They were SOOOOO good! They are frozen and you put them in oven for a bit then top them with sugar that comes. I thought they have a mild oreo taste, but overall just yummy.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    20151114_200825.jpg

*This isn't my picture*

I love these Giant Peppermint Cookies! The chocolate cookie is similar to an Oreo & the inside is a nice Peppermint flavor with a bit of a crunchy taste.

th?id=OIP.M1a7ed6def0935b2104278041143155e4H0&pid=15.1

This isn't new since I remember seeing these last year, but decided on a whim last week to purchase this & the Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch. The cereal has a slight Sugar Cookie taste, but not enough to buy another box.

If anyone sees this cereal let me know

th?id=OIP.M29d54c66aac8426ca105c51e8575b706o0&pid=15.1

I want to try the cereal, I love all things cookie flavored!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    11250178_820766648036440_1768779784_n.jpg
    Pure Fusion bars.
    I have been on the hunt for a quest bar replacement and these are EXACTLY the same. The ingredients are the same down to the the ISOs for fiber. I've tried...

Chocolate Hazlenut: Like nutella, so good with chunks of nuts in it
    Chocolate caramel: Better than a brownie. Kind of tastes like luna bar caramel brownie but in quest bar form
    Pistachio pumpkin: I love pistachios so this was wonderful!
    Cinnamon roll: Not exactly like my favorite quest bar cinnamon roll, but very close. It was more cinnamony and I liked the pecans in it compared to quest. Was my favorite out of all the ones I tried!
    PB&J: Fantastic! Exactly what I wanted, better than quest PB&J
    Vanilla PB: Very good, very nice and peanut buttery. Nice bar because quest I didnt like the peanut butter one was very boring, but this one is fantastic.

I just wish they had my second fav flavor white chocolate raspberry!

Hmm I should look into those...

I will have to as well, once my current hoarded Quest boxes run out...

I have 4 boxes left of the old recipe, but those should be gone in a month :( so I have been trying to find a good replacement once I make the transition. I will miss the quest bars though
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    12241328_905837339506296_8682874217913287091_n.jpg?oh=fb1fdd8c820db8068e3da6f2217d8267&oe=56B88FAC
    Not my pic but, I FOUND THEM! They were SOOOOO good! They are frozen and you put them in oven for a bit then top them with sugar that comes. I thought they have a mild oreo taste, but overall just yummy.

Yum these look great.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    These are new to me. I read about them a few days ago and went on the hunt (thanks, MFP forums!). I got one chocolate and one vanilla today. I just put them in the fridge so no verdict yet on taste but they have 20g protein and 45g carbs at 270 calories so that'll help my protein and carb goals big time.

proteinShake_chocolateS.jpg

I was given one of these last night and have used it three times so far. I like it, for being a cheap mini blender.

0065218522091_500X500.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    Tops had Talenti on sale 3 for $10. I balked at the price at first, since Perry's was ALSO on sale 3 for $10 ha ha. However, I have been wanting to try Talenti for a long time now.

Last night, I had some of the Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato:
    talenti%2Bcaramel%2Bcookie%2Bcrunch%2Bgelato%2Bpint%2B2014.jpg

OMG sooooooo good. <3 Soft/creamy and not too sweet.

I am excited to try the other flavors I picked up as well:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gelato
    talenti%2Bchocolate%2Bchip%2Bcookie%2Bdough%2Bgelato%2Bpint.jpg

Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Gelato
    nick%2Btalenti%2Bhazelnut%2Bchocolate%2Bchip%2Bgelato%2Bpint.jpg

I had trouble leaving the Pistachio behind, but unfortunately you have to buy at quantity at Tops to get the sale price. :(

The chocolate chip cookie dough is a huge let down.. it just tastes like vanilla. I love the hazelnut one though.

Aaaaaah. I got to go to the store again. What part of the store is it at?