New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Went to Shop Rite and realized that apart from that one time, they haven't got the yoplait whips pumpkin cheesecake again... I don't get it. I guess that's how I missed the keylime pie ones, if they only stock them once!

Totally forgot to check the frozen Oreo churros. Bah.

Been tempted to try these but I'm too cheap to pay $3.69 for a box.

51YkaJRWg9L.jpg

Never tried the regular fudge ones either, for that matter... Any feedback?

Also noticed that the Impulsive Buy had no update today. I might be having withdrawal.

Oh and I bought these after one of my Facebook friends raved about them... We'll see tomorrow at breakfast.

01ba5681598b9474cc4d19eddc6b738c.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    The white fudge Oreos are the bomb. Seriously.
  • Francl27

Not what I needed to hear, lol. Ok I might end up buying some...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

Awwwww, I wish I liked white chocolate.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Went to Shop Rite and realized that apart from that one time, they haven't got the yoplait whips pumpkin cheesecake again... I don't get it. I guess that's how I missed the keylime pie ones, if they only stock them once!

51YkaJRWg9L.jpg

Also noticed that the Impulsive Buy had no update today. I might be having withdrawal.

Oh and I bought these after one of my Facebook friends raved about them... We'll see tomorrow at breakfast.

Have you ever tried Thomas' Cinnamon Vanilla English Muffins? They're a seasonal flavor, but when they come out I stock up!!! Seriously, take my word for it, those are the best flavor to ever exist. The only kind I can eat plain, toasted, or untoasted. No matter how you consume them, they rock. They put the other flavors to shame. Everyone needs to try them x.x
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

I want to try these so badly. You will have to let us know if they are worth the 3.69 @Francl27 lol
  • Francl27
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

51YkaJRWg9L.jpg

Have you ever tried Thomas' Cinnamon Vanilla English Muffins? They're a seasonal flavor, but when they come out I stock up!!! Seriously, take my word for it, those are the best flavor to ever exist. The only kind I can eat plain, toasted, or untoasted. No matter how you consume them, they rock. They put the other flavors to shame. Everyone needs to try them x.x

I've never seen them or I would have got them, lol. So far I loved the pumpkin spice and was indifferent to the apple pie.

I keep wanting to try the corn ones too.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member

I want to try these so badly. You will have to let us know if they are worth the 3.69 @Francl27 lol
    I know @kellyjellybellyjelly has said she really enjoys them. Man, there are way too many holiday treats I want to try. I've got these, the peppermint 2wisters, and the Chips Ahoy hot cocoa to look forward to.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2015

These are definitely worth the price & calories. They're even better if you put them in the fridge.

Wal-Mart usually has them for around $2.98 (at least in my neck of the woods).
  • Francl27

I know @kellyjellybellyjelly has said she really enjoys them. Man, there are way too many holiday treats I want to try. I've got these, the peppermint 2wisters, and the Chips Ahoy hot cocoa to look forward to.

Every time I've tried Chips Ahoy I was so disappointed they ended in the trash, so I'm not interested in that one at all!

The Pepperidge Farm pecan pie cookies have been calling my name though. And yeah, I might pick up those oreos eventually but man, with the Holidays coming I probably should just work on my stash instead of buying more stuff... mostly though my husband doesn't like oreos and I don't think my kids will like those, so I wish they sold 4 packs of them or something.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Maybe you could freeze them?
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    3pjxqb3gtdvn.jpg

I don't think it's new, but new to me! I bought a single serving package at the corner store. I don't care about it being gluten free, but was drawn into the dairy free. Also, I had never had a whoopie pie before. It was not bad, though I think the cake part would be better if it had not been gluten free. Still, I found it very satisfying.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    gingerbread-oreos-lg1.jpeg
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but the cookies seem extra crunchy. I really like that! The filling could be a little more gingery.

private-selection-caramel-hazelnut-fudge-truffle-lrg.png
    Another discontinued flavor from Private Selections. :( This was a little past its sell-by date, but I didn't mind. It sounded too good to pass up. The chocolate and caramel are very nice and creamy. I really need to take a picture next time I dig into this pint; I was super impressed by the caramel swirl! It's very good, but not my favorite from Private Selections. The hazelnut truffles felt a little tacked on.

Private+Selection+Amaretto+Cherry+Cordial+Ice+Cream.JPG
    This is probably my second least favorite Private Selections flavor, but I think it's because I'm just not a big fan of amaretto, at least in ice cream form. This is the second amaretto ice cream flavor I've tried and been disappointed by. The cherry and dark chocolate bits are good enough to keep me from throwing it out.
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Not new, but boy am I happy these are back at TJs.
    j31l5q7sori2.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    piheart wrote: »
    j31l5q7sori2.jpg

Wow, must try those! What are the calories like?
  • Radamidov
    Radamidov Posts: 7 Member
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

Oh I am gonna have to try those!!!
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    :( I'm Aussie so, all of these new things are well out of my reach. We're also coming into a hot summer here (nudging 40C in the shade today) so, the idea of pumpkin spice and gingerbread at this time of year is lost on me.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member

Yes, I'm intrigued too.
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    edited November 2015
    piheart wrote: »
    j31l5q7sori2.jpg

120 cal for 29 g, which says 8 cookies on the package but has ended up around 7 so far for me. Like waffley little thin mints, but better because candy! Worth it!
    ETA - they really mean it when they say mini though...