Options
    my goals this week:
    -do at least 90 mins total workouts
    -log my food everyday
    -keep up with my water intake.
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge? I am an absolute twilight NUT, plus I like the idea of having a nice long term finish date to work towards :) - I can dig up previous week weigh ins if we are keeping track, otherwise I would be keen to just come hang out in this thread :flowerforyou:
  • loseweight1971
    Options
    Great stuff, count me in! Team Edward/Jacob, boardering to jacob though!! Belle pain in the but anyway! x
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    went to the gym this morning to find out turbo-kick was cancelled - how dare they! :tongue:

thought about hanging out for step, but i really wasn't in the mood and i do the step class on fridays. decided to come home and try out a new video i got: shakra's industrial strength dance workout. i found it randomly, but if it's any good, i'm totally going to order shakra's gothic belly dance workout! i'll let you know how it is. i found it in a bookstore for five bucks and figured it looked pretty darn vampish - perfect for a victoria-wannabe!

shakra.jpg
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    TWILIGHT CHALLENGE: WEEK 3 OF 25

"I’m not quite that delicate."
    Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 10, p.197

sassybella.jpg

And neither are you!

This week's challenge is to push yourself in your workout endeavors. If there's something you've been thinking of trying out, do it. If your already a gym rat, push up your time or your intensity. Add five minutes of jump-roping to your routine. Start that C25K. Get your mind to a place where it can visualize your muscles and your arteries - see your blood pulsing, feel it moving. Stretch. Jump. Sweat. Work on your vampire reflexes. Attend to your instincts!

I am starting the C25K this week so I will be able to meet this challenge!!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    ugh. the industrial dance workout sucketh. i do not recommend!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    NSV's |!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to share!

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!

te he he i LOVE this! i wish i could have seen that moment! u better watch out your trainer might start hitting on you :wink:
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    0.3 kg down this week which is pretty pathitic...

you are *so* not allowed to knock yourself. we're going to have to tear off a limb and burn it! absolutely not allowed! you've worked too hard to steal your own glory! chin up and keep truckin'!

I agree! you cant beat yourself up! You are inching your way toward your goal any type of loss is a win! Did Bella give up when edward left? noooo she did all she could to see him! IDK if i would drown myself for him tho... i prolly would if i knew jacob would rescue me
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

I probably wouldn't have discovered this if my boss wasn't a little crazy. She text messaged me at 3:45am because she got a bright idea about new uniforms. So because of that I had to go shopping for khaki pants and brown leather shoes. Two months ago when I needed to buy new jeans I had to get size 18 and they were tight , But today I decided to be brave and try on a pair of size 14 pants. To my suprise they fit. I can pull them up, button them, and zip them! YES! I have dropped two pants sizes in two months! I also got a pair of size 12 khaki pants, but I think they are a little big for size 12's so I think I am officially a size 14! I am so excited. Naturally I was on cloud 9 after leaving the store.

Next I had my first meeting with my new personal trainer. His name is Eric and let me tell you this man is not hard to look at to say the least. So he ask me," What are your goals?" To which I replied ," I want to be a MILF!" ( This was a joke because I am sure he knows I am trying to be healthier and all that jazz) and he replies," You already are!" ... Have you ever seen a black person blush? I am pretty sure I was blushing at that moment. He was so suprised that I have already lost a good bit of weight on my own. Today was an awesome day, but I don't think I will let my husband meet him ... He might make me fire him!

somethings are just not meant to be shared with husbands....such as racy romantic novels, that low calorie treat you just can't live without, hot and charming personal trainers....

I think it says that somewhere in the marriage contract.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I think it says that somewhere in the marriage contract.

smirk...:tongue:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, I am so in!!!! I love Twilight (books more than movies) and this sounds like an awesome challenge.
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    This weeks challenge is once again along the line of what I was thinking of doing... Are you sure your not one of those Vampires that can read minds?! you're starting to freak me out a bit... i need to shield my mind from you! :tongue: I will def be pushing myself since i had a crappy weekend and i dont want it to show up when i weigh in wed...

I have been doing 30 mins at the min a day and stopped for the past 4 days :grumble: i feel so awful... I WILL do at least 40 mins workout everyday and im thinking im going to do the EA sports since it is a better workout all over than Zumba and the wii fit... i have to push myself more in the ea active so it will go nicely with this challenge!

I wish everyone the best of luck! We can do this! :drinker:
  • Mariposa187
    Options
    This weeks challenge is once again along the line of what I was thinking of doing... Are you sure your not one of those Vampires that can read minds?! you're starting to freak me out a bit... i need to shield my mind from you! :tongue: I will def be pushing myself since i had a crappy weekend and i dont want it to show up when i weigh in wed...

I have been doing 30 mins at the min a day and stopped for the past 4 days :grumble: i feel so awful... I WILL do at least 40 mins workout everyday and im thinking im going to do the EA sports since it is a better workout all over than Zumba and the wii fit... i have to push myself more in the ea active so it will go nicely with this challenge!

I wish everyone the best of luck! We can do this! :drinker:
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am IN!

Bella and I have WAY too much in common - maybe by working this challenge my body will look a little more fit - like hers - by showtime.

Starting a new Wii challenge today - that should meet Week 3's challenge!

Can't wait for week 4's!
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Week 3 challenge, day 1 underway! I'm starting P90 this week, and though it will take 12 weeks to complete, I'm doing that plus additional cardio 3x a week this week as my extra 'oomph'.

I'm about to get the little on and take her to the pool for a couple hours before dinner. Then, tonight after bedtime it's Wii Zumba for 20 minutes. Then I'm RELAXING. I have no idea what I'm gonna do yet. Maybe play some Sims 3. Maybe I'll make some Twilight inspired families :laugh:
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    Goal this week is to exercise daily in am for 20 mins vs three times weekly for 40 mins.

Was so excited this weekend! Had to go shopping for pants for work b/c my current pants are falling off of me. I have no butt to begin with to hold them up & I've lost 15 lbs since joining MFP. I was able to fit into an 18 (not 18-W) and decreased my shirt size to a 1X. I could have squeezed into an XL, but wasn't comfortable doing that. I haven't worn these sizes for many years!!!

No change in Alice's vision this time!
  • o0IrishEyes0o
    o0IrishEyes0o Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Happy Tuesday!

I'm in a sick house!! Have a sick baby and a sick boyfriend. Here is hoping that I manage, miraculously, to not get sick as well. Maybe all this healthy eating and working out will have improved my immune system?

How is everyone doing on their goals this week? I feel great and managed to get in a ton of exercise yesterday. I started P90, and I did a Zumba workout. Plus I took my daughter to the pool for an hour and a half (which I counted as about 20 minutes of actual swimming since I was mostly bouncing around and "flying" her through the water). So I definately pushed myself. Today is P90 Circuit (strength training), so I'm trying to decide what to do for my extra push. I was going to hit the treadmill at work, but I had to stay home today. Maybe I'll do another Zumba workout.

Anyway! Hope all is going well for everyone else!!!
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you all like them! If you want anything specific please let me know. I don't mind making them at all! Even if it's not related to the challenge!

I would LOVE it if you could make me one?? If it could be Alice or Jacob, that would be SOOOOOOO cool..you ROCK
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't WAIT for Breaking Dawn to come out!!!!!!! The book was AWESOME!!! I'm totally in, what do I have to do? I'm pretty new here and I've never joined a group before, can someone please help me out?
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Oh, I TOTALLY love this..what a fabulous response from him, and I love your goal..I'm not a Mom, so I cant use that, but I LOVE it..I wouldnt introduce to my Hubby either, he would DEFINITLEY make me fire him :smooched: