Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    One of my co-workers came in yesterday bragging about a new set of workout clothes she bought. "They make you sweat more so you lose weight faster." SMH
    p8x9r20ncu1f.gif

Does that mean she doesn't have to drown her peanut butter?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    One of my co-workers came in yesterday bragging about a new set of workout clothes she bought. "They make you sweat more so you lose weight faster." SMH
    p8x9r20ncu1f.gif

Is it really a garbage bag?

:D

:D.

You should ask her if she eats cocoa powder & drowns peanut butter.

Great minds...

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Our poor lonely thread.

I know, right?

Confession: I ordered a special type of chocolate as a gift for a friend on Amazon, since they're based in the US, but accidentally shipped it to myself. This officially means that I'm paying roughly 75 dollars for a couple of bars of chocolate because I shipped it across the world. :neutral: ... It had better be really, really delicious.

Dang. Sorry I missed this. If you catch your mistake before they shipped it, Amazon will totally fix it for you...
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Batcavers already now, but to anyone who only lurks here:

I got (a version of) the job I was talking about interviewing for a month and a half ago! :lol:

(The alerts for this thread vanish among all the Batcave ones. It takes actual effort to come here now!)

Yay! Congrats!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    p8x9r20ncu1f.gif

Is it really a garbage bag?

Bwahahahaha!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    While waiting in line to pay for my coffee every morning at our work cafeteria, I look at you, I look at what you are buying to eat, and I judge you...but silently, and then I move on...
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    While waiting in line to pay for my coffee every morning at our work cafeteria, I look at you, I look at what you are buying to eat, and I judge you...but silently, and then I move on...

I like to look at and secretly judge people's shopping carts while in line a the grocery store :innocent:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Yes, to both of the above. I also feel superior while doing it...and then feel kind of bad about it.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    Yes, to both of the above. I also feel superior while doing it...and then feel kind of bad about it.

But then I go and buy a bunch of junk for a party or something and I'm all "You don't know me"
  • quiksylver296
    Options

But then I go and buy a bunch of junk for a party or something and I'm all "You don't know me"

Yep. Exactly.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Hahaha this made my day!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

This, and in a college town it can be very entertaining. My co-worker spotted a co-ed with bubble yum and vodka!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

Totally laughed out loud at that!!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.

I also get super angry about small stuff. For example, when I can't find something in my purse...it absolutely pisses me off if I can't get to something immediately. I realize I'm the one who put all that crap in there, but still, it makes me mad.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I have been googling breast reduction. ALL DAY for TWO DAYS. I'm within 15 pounds of my goal and I don't think a lot is going to change in 15 pounds. I am HOPING but I doubt it. When I was at this weight before they were still large and cumbersome.
    Confession #2: I have some people that are making me feel bad about this decision. Saying that I should leave my body "as God intended" and that I'm "committing crimes against Nature." The worst part is not all of these people are male. I expect it from dudes. But women should understand some of my plight here, right?

Confession #3: Pages and pages ago I confessed to being afraid of my breasts over shadowing my abs. I'm not afraid anymore. I know what I want. I've cried and complained about these over-sized, uncomfortable, so-called 'fun bags' enough. When I hit 154 pounds, I would like to trade down from a J to a C please. :grin:

For what it is worth I asked a Plastic surgeon once if anyone is truly happy after having elective plastic surgery.
    He told me that the only people that are constantly happy after surgery was people who had breast reduction surgery. He stated that they were so thankful to not have back and shoulder pain anymore.

Its your life. Do what is best for you.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I also get super angry about small stuff. For example, when I can't find something in my purse...it absolutely pisses me off if I can't get to something immediately. I realize I'm the one who put all that crap in there, but still, it makes me mad.

Me too! There's only so much space in there - why can I never find my dang keys?!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: Smartfood and Diet Mountain Dew for lunch.

It's been that kind of day and will continue to be until I've transitioned all my responsibilities. The end of the month can't come soon enough!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: Smartfood and Diet Mountain Dew for lunch.

It's been that kind of day and will continue to be until I've transitioned all my responsibilities. The end of the month can't come soon enough!

But which Smartfood? Original white cheddar? Cuz YUM!