Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.

I also get super angry about small stuff. For example, when I can't find something in my purse...it absolutely pisses me off if I can't get to something immediately. I realize I'm the one who put all that crap in there, but still, it makes me mad.

This made me laugh :D. My kid will blame everyone to the high heavens for moving his stuff, especially when it is something he misplaced.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: Smartfood and Diet Mountain Dew for lunch.

It's been that kind of day and will continue to be until I've transitioned all my responsibilities. The end of the month can't come soon enough!

But which Smartfood? Original white cheddar? Cuz YUM!

But of course!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I confess my favorite Christmas album is by Twisted Sister.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I confess my favorite Christmas album is by Twisted Sister.

I'm intrigued.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    I had a stupid camera sad moment yesterday. I had a picture taken with one of my favourite skaters last week, and even though he looks quite tall and well-built on the ice he's actually shorter than I am and so slender my hand could almost span his waist. (It was like having my arm around a concrete pole, though. Rock-solid muscle.) Until now I've been really happy with what I've been seeing in the mirror every morning. When I open this picture I just want to cry, because I look so horrible in it, huge :'(

And even though it's dumb and he was so nice I can't help but think he must have wondered about this creepy fat woman who wanted to get a picture with him.
  • cake21
    cake21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    And even though it's dumb and he was so nice I can't help but think he must have wondered about this creepy fat woman who wanted to get a picture with him.

I'm sure he was really thinking that it was nice to meet a lovely well mannered fan
  • cake21
    cake21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My confession is that I was so hungry today I ate mouldy grapes :open_mouth:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    cake21 wrote: »

I have (fortunately) never been that hungry.

• cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I used to go to several (2-4) fast food places one after the other and eat in my car. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession 1: I am so claustrophobic that I just walked up six flights of stairs to avoid getting on an elevator with 15 other people. (is it an NSV that the elevator only beat me by 30 seconds?)

Confession 2: I am still stuck on overtime. (I work for the Grinch.) therefore I only bought food to make various sandwiches for dinner this week. If my kids want something else, they will have to defrost and cook it, which at 15, 18, and 21 they are welcome to do. (My 9yo would be perfectly fine eating ham or pb &j at every meal.)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I used to go to several (2-4) fast food places one after the other and eat in my car. :(

Been there.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: I am so claustrophobic that I just walked up six flights of stairs to avoid getting on an elevator with 15 other people. (is it an NSV that the elevator only beat me by 30 seconds?)

Confession 2: I am still stuck on overtime. (I work for the Grinch.) therefore I only bought food to make various sandwiches for dinner this week. If my kids want something else, they will have to defrost and cook it, which at 15, 18, and 21 they are welcome to do. (My 9yo would be perfectly fine eating ham or pb &j at every meal.)

I feel like having Confession 2 for dinner every night. My daughter is very picky and doesn't eat much variety wise, so that would make my evenings less stressful. Plus, when I do cook, I feel like no one really appreciates it anyway, so why bother, unless I feel like having something in particular. When you ask the hubs, he just says whatever.....he is no help in menu planning.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I feel like having Confession 2 for dinner every night. My daughter is very picky and doesn't eat much variety wise, so that would make my evenings less stressful. Plus, when I do cook, I feel like no one really appreciates it anyway, so why bother, unless I feel like having something in particular. When you ask the hubs, he just says whatever.....he is no help in menu planning.

At least I know I am not alone. I usually try to fix something half of them like one night and the other half the next, but I am exhausted and I am just not doing it this week. There's a school special something every night and I just won't have time.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    One of my co-workers came in yesterday bragging about a new set of workout clothes she bought. "They make you sweat more so you lose weight faster." SMH
    p8x9r20ncu1f.gif

Is it really a garbage bag?

We always come full circle here don't we. Even though I think OP is gone.... :laugh:

LOL! Mo probably has around 20 Bingo cards blacked out by now.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    While waiting in line to pay for my coffee every morning at our work cafeteria, I look at you, I look at what you are buying to eat, and I judge you...but silently, and then I move on...

I like to look at and secretly judge people's shopping carts while in line a the grocery store :innocent:

The only time I judged someone while being a cashier was a lady who bought around $300.00-$400.00 on Easter Candy with their Food Stamp card. Normally I couldn't careless what people buy with their Access cards, but that ticked me off! That money could've went to people who were desperately in need for more nourishing meals & some junk food. If she would've bought a reasonable amount of candy I wouldn't have thought anything of it, because her kids could then get a special treat.

I like to look at people's carts too, but at the same time I know people look at mine haha when I buy 3-4 ice creams.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited December 2015
    Options
    While waiting in line to pay for my coffee every morning at our work cafeteria, I look at you, I look at what you are buying to eat, and I judge you...but silently, and then I move on...

I like to look at and secretly judge people's shopping carts while in line a the grocery store :innocent:

The only time I judged someone while being a cashier was a lady who bought around $300.00-$400.00 on Easter Candy with their Food Stamp card. Normally I couldn't careless what people buy with their Access cards, but that ticked me off! That money could've went to people who were desperately in need for more nourishing meals & some junk food. If she would've bought a reasonable amount of candy I wouldn't have thought anything of it, because her kids could then get a special treat.

I like to look at people's carts too, but at the same time I know people look at mine haha when I buy 3-4 ice creams.

I have that if my 9 year old is with me when I buy ice cream, I get less judgmental looks from people. I did have a woman ask me how I eat ice cream and stay skinny not too long ago. "if I get one bowl before my teenagers find it, it's a miracle," I said.
    It's the 4 bags of chips that I buy weekly for the boys' lunches that really get me the judgmental looks though. One woman even said something about them. The manager was running a register, looked at her and said, "not that her food is your decision, but she has 4 kids and none of them like the same flavor." I have been shopping there for a long long time for the cashiers to know that...

Edit: " I have FOUND that..."
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I have that if my 9 year old is with me when I buy ice cream, I get less judgmental looks from people. I did have a woman ask me how I eat ice cream and stay skinny not too long ago. "if I get one bowl before my teenagers find it, it's a miracle," I said.
    It's the 4 bags of chips that I buy weekly for the boys' lunches that really get me the judgmental looks though. One woman even said something about them. The manager was running a register, looked at her and said, "not that her food is your decision, but she has 4 kids and none of them like the same flavor." I have been shopping there for a long long time for the cashiers to know that...

Edit: " I have FOUND that..."

I always secretly laugh to myself when I buy 6 bags of carrots, 10 bags of animal crackers, 6 cans of progresso soup, a bunch of water and then maybe a card or something. Or last night when I bough 20 bags of starlight mints at target. Yes, 20. Its hard to find those big bags and the horses go through a LOT of mints!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    cake21 wrote: »

I have (fortunately) never been that hungry.
    I have taken out moldy cheese, cut off the mold and eaten it (the clean parts, not the mold).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    I had a stupid camera sad moment yesterday. I had a picture taken with one of my favourite skaters last week, and even though he looks quite tall and well-built on the ice he's actually shorter than I am and so slender my hand could almost span his waist. (It was like having my arm around a concrete pole, though. Rock-solid muscle.) Until now I've been really happy with what I've been seeing in the mirror every morning. When I open this picture I just want to cry, because I look so horrible in it, huge :'(

He sounds tiny, not that you are big. You are a skater, you can't be very large!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.

I feel that way when I am at the barn in the dead of winter and my turtle neck keeps riding up. Or my socks keep falling down. I go home and throw them away.