Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Options

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I often put tops on backwards and leave the house and then realize sometimes when I'm in the middle of the ice and I have to switch it around as I skate

Also, skating related, I have to do things and see things to get them so even though I'm one of the better skaters on my team I'll often stare at the coach saying I've no clue what you mean. She knows my deficiency and then says just go do it.

I get up before my husband so often get dressed in near darkness. I do okay with my top but my underwear are often inside out. I always imagine paramedics getting to the scene of an accident I've been in, noticing my inside out clothing and whispering to one another, "Perhaps it would be kinder to just let her go".

• 15omega
    15omega Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I cry at chick flicks.

Definitely this.

• Jsgifted1
    Jsgifted1 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I clean in my boxers and blast 80's music like a boss
  • KC24mfp
    KC24mfp Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I listen to Taylor Swift when I workout sometimes!

BadBlood!!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    KC24mfp wrote: »
    I listen to Taylor Swift when I workout sometimes!

BadBlood!!

<3 this! T-Swift is the bomb!
  • purplesccy
    purplesccy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a blow up male party doll in highschool. His name was Fred. I rode him around in the back seat of my car for fun.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    When i was young I broke my arm showing off to a young lady. I had to walk around like it was nothing for a few hours until she left the party. Finally went to the ER after hours of pain, we didn't talk again for almost 6 months. So it was all for nothing
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm in my mid-50's and I still write fan fiction for the same TV show I wrote for when I was 12.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I once broke a toe in order to avoid getting caught in a...compromising situation
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I once tried to climb over a table while intoxicated and fell, crotched myself.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I am scared of needles and made the boy hold my hand while I got my flu shot....and felt light headed after
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    In college I ran over a bunny on Easter morning.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I wear black polos to work every day. Since I always wear black polos, no one can tell that I sometimes wear the same shirt 2 - 3 days in a row. I'm not really embarrassed about this though, because they don't really get dirty / smelly, so there's no point in wasting water and detergent washing them after one use.
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,445 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing, hmmmm, I was held back in kindergarten because they thought I was handicapped when really I thought my teachers were stupid and mean.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I regularly fantasize about buying and converting a large van into a small place to live, and just going mobile for the rest of my life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vandwellers/ <- I take it you've already seen that. If not, this may convince you. Some of those things are pretty badass.