Weight lost/gained this week:
    Weight lost/gained this month:

Successes/struggles this week:

Late night snacking

Can go to gym or work out becasue I have a terrible cough/cold
  • jbenitez1973
    jbenitez1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my downfall! I actually get up and eat in the middle of the night. I'll join this late!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 11*
    LNS: 0

:)
  • cullie
    cullie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in - this is exactly what I need! LNS is the worst. I went back on a diet on Dec. 1 and pledged to be 1 pound lighter every Tuesday ( down 4 so far, but I need to do thi
  • kellydj50
    kellydj50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! When I tell y'all I am all in!! I do my prayers and talking to God in a journal. This morning during our talk, I wrote about last night/early this morning. Oh my goodness I ate a big bag of Ruffles plain potato chips and 3 hotdogs (no bread), along with 2 chili cheese dogs, 2 slices of banana nut bread, green tea and 4 cups of water earlier in the day. I need this challenge!! This is the first time I have ever used this part of my fitness pal. I need to get on board!!
  • NM1785
    NM1785 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me:6
    LNS:1
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me: 12
    Streak: 12 (Total: 42)
    #Days: 12
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new folks! Come on the No LNS boat with us!! :smiley:
  • curto123
    curto123 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 2
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,336 Member
    Options
    Streak: 11...(27 in total) :)
  • fdeena
    fdeena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me : 8
    Streak : 8
    Day :#8
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me:1
    Lns:0
    Streak:1
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Streak: 24
  • lishiem
    lishiem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow this is what i have been looking for! LNS is my worst enemy paired with chocolate i cant win! I am starting this from tonight! Definitely a challenge!
    Also looking for friends to add for support!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 12*

First holiday event yesterday. I had my fun and quit at 7pm exactly. B)
    cullie wrote: »
    I'm in - this is exactly what I need! LNS is the worst. I went back on a diet on Dec. 1 and pledged to be 1 pound lighter every Tuesday ( down 4 so far, but I need to do thi
    kellydj50 wrote: »
    Good morning!! When I tell y'all I am all in!! I do my prayers and talking to God in a journal. This morning during our talk, I wrote about last night/early this morning. Oh my goodness I ate a big bag of Ruffles plain potato chips and 3 hotdogs (no bread), along with 2 chili cheese dogs, 2 slices of banana nut bread, green tea and 4 cups of water earlier in the day. I need this challenge!! This is the first time I have ever used this part of my fitness pal. I need to get on board!!
    lishiem wrote: »
    Wow this is what i have been looking for! LNS is my worst enemy paired with chocolate i cant win! I am starting this from tonight! Definitely a challenge!
    Also looking for friends to add for support!

Welcome all of you! :)

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    me:11*
    lns:1
    streak:5!
  • nooie19
    nooie19 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LSN: 2
    Streak: 10

Question: My interpretation of "streak" is number of times in a row without LNS. But I'm confused because I'm seeing numbers that are higher than the other numbers. Is this because you've had a streak longer than the December challenge? Or is it that you are showing your tracking streak on MFP?

Thanks! Love this challenge! It's helping a lot.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    nooie19 wrote: »
    Me: 10
    LSN: 2
    Streak: 10

Question: My interpretation of "streak" is number of times in a row without LNS. But I'm confused because I'm seeing numbers that are higher than the other numbers. Is this because you've had a streak longer than the December challenge? Or is it that you are showing your tracking streak on MFP?

Thanks! Love this challenge! It's helping a lot.

My total streak includes the November challenge. That is when I first started LNS. This total is my second streak...I think I blew the first one after about 8 days. I think it is up to each person as to whether they want to keep a "total" going or start new with each challenge.

Me: 13
    Streak: 13 (43 total)
    #Days: 13
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the congratulations! I just take it one day at a time, and this board has been so motivational. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 12

Me: 12
    Streak: 103

We have had company the past couple days, family, including 3 kids from 8-10 years old. They decided they wanted to get an ice cream cake last night, and I stuck to my guns and didn't have any. Ice cream is one of my trigger foods, but I stayed strong.