What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Options

Replies

• spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A Godiva gingerbread truffle.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    HelenWater wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    everyday i take a organic ciabatta loaf and cut 2 slices.. toast in in a cast iron with butter.. spread avocado add cherry tomatoes and fresh grated parm cheese. Broil it in the oven to get the parm bubbly then i toss arugula with olive oil s+p and balsamic vinegar and top the bread slices. its heaven and eat it everday and still one of the best flavor combos ive ever had.

Yum!

its sooo good. like an updated bruschetta!
  • Pollywog_la
    Pollywog_la Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I baked pork belly for the first time, and it was wonderful.
    This recipe using water and cream instead of milk:
    http://www.annabel-langbein.com/recipes/crispy-pork-belly/2019/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    So much yum in this thread.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I did a Christmas brunch at the Four Seasons yesterday, so that's one.

On the other hand I made a lamb stew to use up some lamb and sweet potatoes and carrots and ate it with some cabbage and vinegar and it was lovely.
  • fishshark
    Options
    tonight i made short ribs in the crock pot with carrots, a gravy from the juices, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted Brussels sprouts.. its one of my husbands favorite meals and i love it too! so gooood and filling.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Homemade clam chowder sprinkled with crumbled bacon and a big slice of sourdough bread. So good!
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Oreo truffle and a slutty brownie
    What's a slutty brownie?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    moyen2 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Oreo truffle and a slutty brownie
    What's a slutty brownie?
    https://snapguide.com/guides/make-slutty-brownies-6/ A layer of cookie dough, a layer of Oreos or Reese's Cups, with a brownie layer on top.

It seems nice, but I have yet to make it. I just forget about it when I want to bake, lol

• hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did homemade moutabel which is an aubergine dip with tahini, lemon juice, garlic, basil and flat leaf parsley-with olive oil- was to die for
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I made chicken 'burgers' - a whole chicken breast (pound till flat), season with dried herbs, garlic and cayenne pepper. Fry in a non stick pan - adding lemon juice if it sticks at any point. Spread with a very thin layer of fat free plain yoghurt, top with tomato, onion, sliced pickles and wrap in a large lettuce leaf - even my hubby was raving about these!
  • guslandrum
    guslandrum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Portabella mushrooms stuffed with spinach and artichoke
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Homemade malted two-chocolate (white and dark) chip cookies. Dough prepared a few days before baking to allow flavors to develop. I had to tie my hands to restrict myself to two small ones. I can still taste the chewy-crispiness. mmmm

And the ginger spices biscotti (recipes from King Arthur website). Close second.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Dots. And I ate the entire box.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I had a Johnsonville hot sausage last night, slathered in onions and peppers, with melted colby-jack cheese on top. Was pretty darn tasty.
  • charli3anne
    charli3anne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Roast Duck for Sunday dinner, OH bought it as as a treat as rarely have it, so yummy.
  • fishshark
    Options
    tonight at a restaurant i had a pizzoki made with girl scout cookie samoas... yea.. almost punched my husband for taking more bites then i wanted to let him have haha it was soooo gooooood.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    http://slikchocolateusa.com/chocolate-delights/handmade-chocolate/

I went to this place and picked up a few things, a chocolate covered pistachio Turkish Delight, a white chocolate Oreo pyramid, a dark chocolate covered piece of baklava, and a dark chocolate covered date. Aside from the delight, which was just okay, everything was amazing. I really want to stop by again. I highly recommend this place to anyone in Houston.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Dinner last Saturday: 1/2 lb grassfed and finished burger grilled medium with no bun or cheese and a side salad of local spring mix, shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, and grilled cucumbers. Plus, a cup of vanilla roobios chai tea. So, so good.
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Tonight I grilled up some shrimp in olive oil-teriyaki sauce and minced garlic - it was awesome - kids asked for seconds!