Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I haven't been logging any food for a few weeks :grimace: I logged some yesterday, but not everything. Today I feel more motivated to log, but only because it's a "good" day. :smirk:

I don't think I'm doing this right...

I haven't either, and I confess that between the "omgsomuchovertimeatworkgrabthemaccas" and the holiday season I have regained 2kg :( I don't know how much is water and how much is fat but I'd wager not all of it's water.

The happy is that it was only 2kg. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

oooh how could I not have thought of the BINGO game????

BTW did the shirts fit? After all your talk about your growing shoulders, I confess I am a bit worried.

Yes, and I LOVE the UA one. I wore it for 2 days. :#

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, everyone! May the new year bring all the best of joy and happiness and may your wishes and dreams come true and your lives be filled with peace and love. <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

Love it. (Note to self: Gift for Mo, a single blacked out Bingo card.).
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

BTW did the shirts fit? After all your talk about your growing shoulders, I confess I am a bit worried.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought the Reebok one to work today to workout in.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

:love:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Ahh, that is awesome! Good one, Patricia!!

And I admit it, I say, "see you next year" on December 31st...

Today, sure. Yesterday, not usually. I did say it to a guy I knew wasn't working today, even though I am, but I wouldn't have if he'd been working and I wasn't. That's like rubbing your face in my day off.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

:love:

Especially if I could find a stamp of a jar of peanut butter to black it out with.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, Original Thread! You've changed my life this year, and I thank you!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE BEST THREAD EVER!!
    I ditto what Mo said!
    And on that note, I'll talk to you all NEXT YEAR!!! ;);)
    (Sorry Kristen) I had to.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Happy New Year!!! Here's to good friends, good fun, and NO JUDGMENT!!! 2016 will be Super Great!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought the Reebok one to work today to workout in.

Double yay!!!!!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy New Years to a thread that I can honestly say has changed my perspective in life. ♡♡♡
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the Happy New Year posts, love this thread! <3
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years to a thread that I can honestly say has changed my perspective in life. ♡♡♡

Isn't that the truth!

Happy new year everyone!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Happy new year:).
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. Not coming back. But it has been about a year I think. So great job !
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to the original thread. We made some good friends over the past year and hopefully more in the future!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I'm annoyed that my ex has a date for NYE & I don't. It's not because I want him back, though.

If you don't want him back, then it doesn't matter that he has a date. You do you and the right date will come along eventually.