Options

Replies

• emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Monday 212
    Tuesday 602= 814

1686 to go!

*On a little fitness-victory note, I ran with the jog stroller today for 3.5 miles. I hadn't had great success with this in the past as I found the whole motion very awkward but for whatever reason tonight it just clicked. It was defintely very challenging but I refused to give up and it felt great! Oh and my little man LOVES it!! :happy:
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Monday 825 Calories burned
    Tuesday 986 Calories burned

My goal was 3500 by sunday I think I may have to up it considering I only have to burn 1689 more to reach it! Wahoot!!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @emma44ny for three hours that is amazing!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn 5500
    Mon: ARC Trainer and walking 1227 calories 4273 left
    Tues: ARC Trainer and walking 1074 calories 3199 left
  • jeanniebaker
    Options
    My burn goal is 1250 calories. I know that seems puny, but I just got released to exercise after back surgery and I'm only allowed to do the elliptical machine. I haven't worked out in over a year because of the problem. So this will be my first full week and I need to be realistic!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OMG not 3 hours! I'd be dead :frown:

3.5 miles... But I'll still take it!! Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    430 down 1570 to go ... keepin burning it up ladies:flowerforyou:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    So I just started the 30DS yesterday and was psyched to go the whole 30 days with no breaks. But here I am on the 2nd day and going to take a rest day. Why you may ask? Well I just found out my husband was laid off today, so I am really not in the workout mood. I am just going to home and cook him supper and be there for him today. :sad:

Oh, no...so sorry to hear that, cdngrl81 :cry: I hope everything works out before too long.

I burned 727 doing Zumba when I got home today. Woo-hoo!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My weekly goal is 3000 calories. I don't have a HRM so I am using MFP calories burned.

Monday.............592
    Tuesday..............501
    Wednesday.........
    Thursday.............
    Friday...................
    Saturday...............
    Sunday..................
    Total......................1093
    Posting progress is a great idea. :happy:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    My burn goal is 1250 calories. I know that seems puny, but I just got released to exercise after back surgery and I'm only allowed to do the elliptical machine. I haven't worked out in over a year because of the problem. So this will be my first full week and I need to be realistic!
    Krys let us set our goals so 1250 is great!!! Glad you are recovering from back surgery. Hope it was successful!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn 5500
    Mon: ARC Trainer and walking 1227 calories 4273 left
    Tues: ARC Trainer and walking 1074 calories 3199 left

WOW Laura!!! You are so inspiring!!! Great workouts!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    So I just started the 30DS yesterday and was psyched to go the whole 30 days with no breaks. But here I am on the 2nd day and going to take a rest day. Why you may ask? Well I just found out my husband was laid off today, so I am really not in the workout mood. I am just going to home and cook him supper and be there for him today. :sad:

Hang in there cdngrl81 :cry: This too shall pass. Sending positive vibes your way. Take it one day at a time dear and stay positive for your family.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to make my weekly goal around 3000 calories burned :smile: I like this challenge because it motivates me to workout..been having trouble with that these days. Good luck with workouts this week ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I been doing under 2000, so I will aim for 2500

Lets do this. BURN BABY BURN!!!

Ive done 1405 so far of my 2500, and its only Wednesday... I can do this!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Calorie goal of 3,000
    Monday: 60 min bike ride and walk dog ==581 burned....2419 left
    Tuesday: Zumba, bike everywhere, and used Rototiller====1478 burned.....941 left

my legs and shoulders are sore from the rototiller but I finished my project.:happy:
    Burn Baby Burn
  • nicolej216
    nicolej216 Posts: 31
    Options
    Ok late but i didnt know how to find it on monday i was 264 lb and my burn goal for this week is 3500 thanks so much for doing all the work and pushing me Krystal
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good Morning Summer Sweeties!!!

I will try to squeeze in at least another 300 calories or more tonight if not too tired.

Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: rest day.................................................................................................3500 cal burned
    Tue: 650 cal burned....................................................................................2850 cal left!!
    Wed: 450 cal burned....................................................................................2400 cal left!!
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

BURN BABY BURN!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear this girl. I totally know the feeling. But just know that everything works out the way it is suppose to. I will be praying for you guys.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I love this idea....Great job Mollie :)

Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: TurboFire Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 800 cals burned.......................2700 cals left
    Tue: Turbo Fire EZ 45 and Core 20.........................................................1900 cals left!!
    Wed: Zumba Cardio Party and TurboFire Tone 30
    Thu: HIIT 20 and Zumba Flat Abs
    Fri: Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Stretch 40
    Sat: Walk/Jog 4 miles
    Sun: Walk/Jog 4 miles
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mon: 239cal Burned........................................................................1761 Cals Left
    Tue: 247 Cal Burned.......................................................................1514 Cals Left
    Wed: 255 Cal Burned......................................................................1259 Cals Left
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

What a great run this morning. So ready to be back to being able to run a 5k every morning! Love waking up with the world!