New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tristen_leigh
    tristen_leigh Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Finally found and tried the Blue Bunny Holi-doodle Ice Cream and OMG total game changer! So delish. Yummy cinnamon and frosting swirls with crunchy sugary bits. YUM.

For the South Texas folks - Also tried the HEB Candy Cane 2wisters. They were better than expected. Kind of reminded me of a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie - just less fudgy. :)
    I loved them. Were you able to find the Holli Doodle at a Wal Mart?

Yes, I could only find it at Walmart. I tried Target and Market Street and neither had it.
  • beamie2687
    beamie2687 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    Not new but fairly new to me is Velvet Cinn. Cinnamon, dairy cream and rum. Good stuff, tastes like milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Some people do this with Fireball and RumChata but VC is already mixed.

6m46xb2yqi40.jpg

oh my

They also already make a Rumchata in case you can't find Velvet Cinn. I like White Russians with rumchata substituted for the cream... it's a sometimes drink haha.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    rhianna818 wrote: »
    memlady wrote: »
    I just found a brand called Walden Farms that has all kinds of dressings and etc. I am going to head to Walmart to pick up a few dressing. Can't wait to see how it taste!

I reviewed a few of these on here. I find they are either absolutely disgusting or really good. I like the creamers and the honey dijon and honey balsamic dressing both a lot. (I combine them with real dressing so I get to use more dressing).

Oh, thats great info. I am always trying to find a dressing that actually taste good.

I like Bolthouse Farms Greek Yogurt dressings. Salsa Ranch is my favorite. I generally use vinegar and oil or just salsa, but when I want something more ranch like, I use theirs. They are in the produce section at my grocery store, by all the different lettuces.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie Birthday Cake flavor. My treat for my cheat day after a killer leg session.

These are SOOO good. I recently tried some lenny and larry's and loved them.

My favorites were
    1. Double chocolate
    2. Chocolate peanut butter
    3. Snickerdoodle + Pumpkin (it's a tie haha)
    4. White chocolate
    5. regular chocolate chip
    6. birthday cake

I still want to try the chocolate coconut, peanut butter, lemon, and oatmeal raisin. I'm not a big fan of chocolate and coconut together though.
    They're still on a dollar each at HEB this week. I really hope they have oatmeal raisin in stock this time. Double chocolate was really good.
    kar328 wrote: »

Heck, I still need to try the hot cocoa Chips Ahoy. I hope I'm not too late...

I bought a package and ate them all in the same day. I can't do that again. (won't stop me from buying the Oreo's version when they come out though)
    If only they'd release the cinnamon bun Oreos already. :disappointed:
    Finally found and tried the Blue Bunny Holi-doodle Ice Cream and OMG total game changer! So delish. Yummy cinnamon and frosting swirls with crunchy sugary bits. YUM.

For the South Texas folks - Also tried the HEB Candy Cane 2wisters. They were better than expected. Kind of reminded me of a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie - just less fudgy. :)
    I loved them. Were you able to find the Holli Doodle at a Wal Mart?

Yes, I could only find it at Walmart. I tried Target and Market Street and neither had it.
    Dang. I don't think I'll be able to find it this for the 2015 holiday season. There's always next year...

• azelizabeth
    azelizabeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What is the hype all about with Lenny and Larry's cookies? Is it the fiber, protein, taste? Also... I have yet to see them... are they only available in a health food store? Price? Iam curious as I keep seeing these mentioned...def. want to try.
  • penebean
    penebean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I got some for Christmas but I have been hesitant to try it....I'm a false lash addict!

If you are talking about Younique fiber lash mascara, is IS awesome!!! It is pricey, though, and must be purchased through one of their representatives. I save mine for special occasions, but I wish I could afford to wear it every day.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    kar328 wrote: »

Heck, I still need to try the hot cocoa Chips Ahoy. I hope I'm not too late...

I bought a package and ate them all in the same day. I can't do that again. (won't stop me from buying the Oreo's version when they come out though)

How do they compare to the regular Chips Ahoy? All the ones I've tried ended up in the trash because nobody likes them here.

Much better. I've never eaten a whole package of the regular cookies in one day. Soft and chewy, which I love and the combo of the chocolate and marshmallows was what did me in. Not too gimmicky, and enough of both ingredients to be my downfall. (but it was a lovely fall)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie Birthday Cake flavor. My treat for my cheat day after a killer leg session.

That one is really good in the microwave as is the Snickerdoodle.

I still have six of the Lemon Poppyseed, but don't really care for that flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    memlady wrote: »
    I just found a brand called Walden Farms that has all kinds of dressings and etc. I am going to head to Walmart to pick up a few dressing. Can't wait to see how it taste!

The caramel sauce & chocolate sauce is alright to put in Almond/Cashew milk.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    Options
    What is the hype all about with Lenny and Larry's cookies? Is it the fiber, protein, taste? Also... I have yet to see them... are they only available in a health food store? Price? Iam curious as I keep seeing these mentioned...def. want to try.

GNC has a few flavors, Vitamin World, Rite Aid (I've heard), & Vitamin Shoppe sell them.

I usually buy mine from Vita Cost, Vitamin Shoppe, or Lucky Vitamin depending on sales & when I can get the most for my money (online sites that is).
  • CooCooPuff
    edited January 2016
    Options

That one is really good in the microwave as is the Snickerdoodle.

I still have six of the Lemon Poppyseed, but don't really care for that flavor.
    Yeah, I saw that flavor and wasn't really too keen on picking it up. I'm not really into lemon desserts.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

GNC has a few flavors, Vitamin World, Rite Aid (I've heard), & Vitamin Shoppe sell them.

I usually buy mine from Vita Cost, Vitamin Shoppe, or Lucky Vitamin depending on sales & when I can get the most for my money (online sites that is).

I get mine at Rite Aid (because my sister works there so I can use her discount), but they only have chocolate chip and peanut butter at most stores. And they tend to sell out.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    PetalsProduct.jpg
    These are just so flavorful. They make me want to try Funyuns
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Basically they are good and more nutritious than regular cookies for me... More protein and fiber and they definitely keep me full much longer than 400 calories of regular cookies would, lol.

My grocery store (Shop Rite) carries a few flavors too.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    This. I. Must. Have. This.
    d90p8g3bfpe6.jpg

Also building off the Lenny & Larry's conversation, I love their cookies, but how come no one here talks about their Muscle Brownies? Those bad boys are what I originally fell in love with o.o
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    triddering wrote: »

I like the bars as a quick convenient snack, but not every day, but I really despised the flavor of the chips!

Awwwww really? I love the cheddar and and sour cream flavor. I think they taste closest to the real chip counterpart.

I haven't tried the cheddar and sour cream. I have a hard time finding that flavor here, though I have seen it online. I tried bbq and regular. They tasted too acidic/bitter to me. I will take your advice and try one of the cheddar and sour cream if I find them :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I like the bars as a quick convenient snack, but not every day, but I really despised the flavor of the chips!

Awwwww really? I love the cheddar and and sour cream flavor. I think they taste closest to the real chip counterpart.

I haven't tried the cheddar and sour cream. I have a hard time finding that flavor here, though I have seen it online. I tried bbq and regular. They tasted too acidic/bitter to me. I will take your advice and try one of the cheddar and sour cream if I find them :smile:

I like the cheddar and sour cream and the sour cream and onion ones the best.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

I got them at a local grocery store
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I like the cheddar and sour cream and the sour cream and onion ones the best.
    The only Quest chips I outright hated were the vinegar chips
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    This. I. Must. Have. This.
    d90p8g3bfpe6.jpg

Also building off the Lenny & Larry's conversation, I love their cookies, but how come no one here talks about their Muscle Brownies? Those bad boys are what I originally fell in love with o.o

HGYCTA... body building.com has your beloved brownies for buy one case get one free right now. I just looked them up because you were saying they are so good!