New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I got some of the Edy's pumpkin patch to try too. It was yummy. Also busted open the Trader Joe's pumpkin cookie butter. Now that stuff is dangerous, nuff said.

I'm not sure if they changed the look of the yogurt cups but this was new to me. I've never tried their brand but the fruit topping on the side to stir in was super good.
    uzb3n23rcywi.jpeg

I had this flavor today. Warmed it up for a little bit and it was dang good...nice and chewy. I think someone else had mentioned this brand before. I also have their white chocolate chip, raisin and chocolate chip to try too.
    bstn85aqcyb5.jpeg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Just tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake Whips for Breakfast & for 100 calories it is not bad. The only complaint I have is that while it tastes like Pumpkin Pie it has no cheesecake flavor whatsoever. I guess you could add some 25 calorie sugar free cheesecake mix in to give it more of a flavor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    @glassyo I just bought some of their peanut butter, lemon poppyseed, and oatmeal raisin flavors... I'll get around to trying 'em.

Let me know how you like the Peanut Butter. The other day I microwaved the snickerdoodle & it was even more delicious.

Today at Giant I bought the following:

Synergy Cherry Chia

72273-13474_d.jpg

17395998?wid=480&hei=480

almondtart_2_1.jpg

justins-almond-squeeze-pack-0314_400x400_15.jpg?itok=HgvBY9Ip

I've seen the bigger size of this almond butter at Target for cheaper than Giant's, but figured I'll try the single pack, & see if I like it before buying it in a bigger size. I noticed that they have the Wild & Friend's in smaller packs (I've seen these at a closer Giant) & some of the larger containers; unfortunately, they didn't have the seasonal packs or containers.

I was surprised that Giant had the Pumpkin Noosa so I bought two since the expiration date is in November.

I was surprised to see they had the Detour Protein bars so I bought Caramel Peanut & two Chocolate Chip Caramels. I'll have to check my closer Giant to see if they have the Salted Caramel Cookie Dough flavor.

I also bought a pack of the Justin's White Chocolate Peanut Butter cups.

Omg that chocolate tart. Calories must be pretty high no?

Just tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake Whips for Breakfast & for 100 calories it is not bad. The only complaint I have is that while it tastes like Pumpkin Pie it has no cheesecake flavor whatsoever. I guess you could add some 25 calorie sugar free cheesecake mix in to give it more of a flavor.

Yeah none of those cheesecake yogurts taste like cheesecake.

I got this the other day. Don't usually buy Light and Fit stuff because sucralose makes me crave carbs and it's usually too sweet but I figured I could mix it with plain Fage or something. We'll see. The shiny packaging attracted me I guess. Although I might have had it last year too...

15191283851_0fe0f8a534_z.jpg

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

4041.png
    Haagen Dazs ginger molasses cookie- Something else I really enjoyed. The ginger cookies themselves were exactly what I wanted for the fall, but I was completely caught off guard by the base. The base was just standard vanilla, but aside from the subpar gelatos I've tried, I had never had Haagen Dazs ice cream. It's very rich and creamy! I'm excited to try the spiced pecan turtle flavor soon.

oh i wish we had that near me
  • wendypoloway
    wendypoloway Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Man! These all look so delicious and none are available where I live :( I think I need to move .......
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yum.

Finally got to try these and I really like them. A lot. Tastes a bit like gingerbread cookies though. Too bad I stocked up on cookies pretty much 30 minutes before I had one, or I would have bought another package for sure.

Keebler_Pumpkin_Spice_Stripes_900x550.jpg?1441898538
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Yum.

Finally got to try these and I really like them. A lot. Tastes a bit like gingerbread cookies though. Too bad I stocked up on cookies pretty much 30 minutes before I had one, or I would have bought another package for sure.

Keebler_Pumpkin_Spice_Stripes_900x550.jpg?1441898538

I'm still trying to find these, I'm so frustrated that stores around me don't seem to carry them!!!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this or not, but I received a coupon and tried out Garden of Life's Vanilla Raw Fit Protein Powder for the first time today. If anyone sees this on the shelf: AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE. It is the most dry and chalky protein powder I have ever tasted BY FAR (and I've tried a ton of brands). Not very sweet, and has a strong odor. At first I was able to stomach it and tried to remain optimistic, but I couldn't bring myself to finish it. I blended it so thank goodness it wasn't also lumpy or anything, but yuck. I am never trying it again!!! It takes a lot for me not to like something, so this says a lot!
    p807od5sr5qc.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Those little pecan pie tarts look ridiculously good. I asked Hail Merry for some samples, but never heard anything back. :(
  • Francl27
    Options
    @spacequiztime They didn't reply back to me when they sent out the macaroons, but I included my address in my email to them.

Good to know, I sent them an email last week too so I guess I'll just wait and hope, lol (I gave them my address too).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @spacequiztime They didn't reply back to me when they sent out the macaroons, but I included my address in my email to them.

I forget have you tried their Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Macaroons?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Yep! They were delicious. I wanted to finish them up quickly, because they were past their best by date and I didn't want them to go stale.

(The management people at my apartment building are really dumb and rarely tell you if you've received a package or not. I could tell they didn't just send me a bunch of old ones- I looked up the tracking number, and the delivery date was 11 days before I decided to go peek in their package room that's usually locked.)

I looked them up on their website & they were sold out.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Good to know, I sent them an email last week too so I guess I'll just wait and hope, lol (I gave them my address too).
    Heh, same.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @glassyo I just bought some of their peanut butter, lemon poppyseed, and oatmeal raisin flavors... I'll get around to trying 'em.

Let me know how you like the Peanut Butter. The other day I microwaved the snickerdoodle & it was even more delicious.

Today at Giant I bought the following:

Synergy Cherry Chia

72273-13474_d.jpg

17395998?wid=480&hei=480

almondtart_2_1.jpg

justins-almond-squeeze-pack-0314_400x400_15.jpg?itok=HgvBY9Ip

I've seen the bigger size of this almond butter at Target for cheaper than Giant's, but figured I'll try the single pack, & see if I like it before buying it in a bigger size. I noticed that they have the Wild & Friend's in smaller packs (I've seen these at a closer Giant) & some of the larger containers; unfortunately, they didn't have the seasonal packs or containers.

I was surprised that Giant had the Pumpkin Noosa so I bought two since the expiration date is in November.

I was surprised to see they had the Detour Protein bars so I bought Caramel Peanut & two Chocolate Chip Caramels. I'll have to check my closer Giant to see if they have the Salted Caramel Cookie Dough flavor.

I also bought a pack of the Justin's White Chocolate Peanut Butter cups.

Omg that chocolate tart. Calories must be pretty high no?

Yeah none of those cheesecake yogurts taste like cheesecake.

I got this the other day. Don't usually buy Light and Fit stuff because sucralose makes me crave carbs and it's usually too sweet but I figured I could mix it with plain Fage or something. We'll see. The shiny packaging attracted me I guess. Although I might have had it last year too...

15191283851_0fe0f8a534_z.jpg

The tart package says it's 380 for the whole thing (sure it will weigh more than the package weight though).
  • CooCooPuff
    edited October 2015
    Options
    4042.png
    I tried this tonight. It's a fine flavor, but it's a little plain. I would have probably liked it better if the ginger molasses cookie hadn't impressed me so much.

It did leave a pretty nice taste in my mouth.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried another bar by Yup Brands (maker of B-up): the B-Jammin' bar. I got the Apple Pie a la mode flavour. It's basically like a Nutrigrain bar but the outside is a protein bar. It was quite good, and even tastier after I warmed it in the microwave! The apple filling is like a yummy apple jam with a good cinnamon flavour, and the outside of the bar is soft and light like the B-up bars. If you have ever tried an Ansi Cheesecake protein bar, the outside of the B-Jammin is quite similar. Basically, it was like a tasty protein version of an apple cinnamon Nutrigrain bar. A 53g B-Jammin' bar is 150 cal and 12g of protein, which is not much higher in calories than Nutrigrain or similar. I will probably buy more, but won't eat them that regularly.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I tried another bar by Yup Brands (maker of B-up): the B-Jammin' bar. I got the Apple Pie a la mode flavour. It's basically like a Nutrigrain bar but the outside is a protein bar. It was quite good, and even tastier after I warmed it in the microwave! The apple filling is like a yummy apple jam with a good cinnamon flavour, and the outside of the bar is soft and light like the B-up bars. If you have ever tried an Ansi Cheesecake protein bar, the outside of the B-Jammin is quite similar. Basically, it was like a tasty protein version of an apple cinnamon Nutrigrain bar. A 53g B-Jammin' bar is 150 cal and 12g of protein, which is not much higher in calories than Nutrigrain or similar. I will probably buy more, but won't eat them that regularly.

Sounds pretty good.