New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.

That reminds me that I found the Forte ice cream at Wegman's, but it's way overpriced and none of the flavors appealed to me, so I didn't buy any.

ah i was looking for Forte yesterday.. no luck.

They're in the frozen Organic/Natural section at mine, next to Steve's and all the lactose free ice cream (and Halo Top when they had it in stock). The only flavors were chocolate and ginger, I think, but it was like $3 for a tiny container.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.
    What a shame. What a waste of good packaging.
  • Francl27
    Options
    d00iv3j7hres.png
    ep7v2t1gyddk.png

@Noreenmarie1234

What did you think of them?

11906417_1143588828988654_742777252_n.jpg

My favorite was the cashew butter glazed donut, to die for 11/10
    The cake batter 10/10
    Carrot cake was good, but tasted more like cinnamon raisin than carrot cake 9/10
    Chocolate chip 10/10

Oh man I want this.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    d00iv3j7hres.png
    ep7v2t1gyddk.png

@Noreenmarie1234

What did you think of them?

11906417_1143588828988654_742777252_n.jpg

My favorite was the cashew butter glazed donut, to die for 11/10
    The cake batter 10/10
    Carrot cake was good, but tasted more like cinnamon raisin than carrot cake 9/10
    Chocolate chip 10/10

Thanks for the reviews! Might have to look into these.

Have you ever tried Buff Bake Nut Butters?
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    justins-chocolate-hazelnut-butter-jar.png

This was not good. Very dry, grainy, and overwhelmingly salty. 2/10, don't recommend.
  • Francl27
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

This was not good. Very dry, grainy, and overwhelmingly salty. 2/10, don't recommend.

Nonsense. It's delicious :p Just not on crepes...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    This is just a new product to me...

bun0prg2qneh.jpg

I do not know why I like these crazy things so much. But they replaced quest bars (I cannot eat those things any more.. taste like dry wall to me)..

I guess I should have kept the quest bars because I like these way too much...
  • Francl27
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

bun0prg2qneh.jpg

I do not know why I like these crazy things so much. But they replaced quest bars (I cannot eat those things any more.. taste like dry wall to me)..

They look good.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

bun0prg2qneh.jpg

At almost 400 calories, they'd be hard to fit in.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    81EVYugyLBL._SY679_.jpg

This is something I've wanted ever since I first noticed it. I picked this and Cherry Tango up at Wal Greens because they were on sale. I am very happy with this first taste.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    r0NwsJR.jpg

Picked these up today. I really like them, and its nice for when you just want a couple of bites and not a whole protein bar.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Betty-Lous-Energy-Balls-Nuts-about-Coconut-Macadamia-016073217412.jpg

Not new, but I've tried those recently, I like them sooooo much.

Picture1-2.png

Also, not bad in my opinion.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

Nonsense. It's delicious :p Just not on crepes...

I have to agree. I love it. on toast or on it's own
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    81EVYugyLBL._SY679_.jpg

This is something I've wanted ever since I first noticed it. I picked this and Cherry Tango up at Wal Greens because they were on sale. I am very happy with this first taste.

I love the Cherry Tango squares.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Lenny and Larry's cookies in Lemon Poppyseed. This didn't have a weird smell to it, in fact, it was pleasant. It kinda reminds me of the lemonades cookies, but without the icing and a lot softer. Even better when microwaved. Easily my favorite Lenny and Larry's cookie so far.
    IMG_5238.jpg
    This is so good. Plenty of coconut, dates, and almonds. Little bit of cocoa powder as well. I would've never guessed that they put veggie powder in this.
    almondCoconut1.png
    Most likely my favorite of the luna bars so far.
    LunaProd_LunaBar_va.png
    The coconut flavor in this was strangely artificial tasting. I think I would've preferred just the almond butter and chocolate.
    LunaProd_LunaBar_CDC.png

I need to try more of the Lenny and Larry cookies, but the one I ordered is backordered on GNC... of course. I don't like lemon though...

I love Luna bars. Just stopped buying them because they didn't have enough protein for the calories. Maybe when I run low on snacks again. I've never tried the 'protein' ones though. How are they?
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That almond coconut perfect bar sounds tasty.

I tried this today. It's like a grown up fruit roll up. Yummy and very fruity.
    9qth1jsbru5k.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Bought these two. Wanted to try them for a while and they were on sale. Might be a bit before i try them though.

snyders%20of%20hanover%20sweet%20and%20salty.jpg

• Acidique
    Acidique Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    veg_noodle_soup_45__21309.1401519803.730.502.jpg?c=2

These are so great! The nutrition facts are impressive, especially for a "quickie" meal. The bowl includes a packet of spices, and a separate packet of salt. So you can chose to add as much extra sodium as you like. The nutrition includes stats with AND without the extra salt packet.

explore-asian.com/products/vegetable-flavor-soybean-noodle-soup.html#.ViZ6aH6rSUk

There's the offical info if you guys are interested. :D
  • jessiefrancine
    jessiefrancine Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Bought these two. Wanted to try them for a while and they were on sale. Might be a bit before i try them though.

snyders%20of%20hanover%20sweet%20and%20salty.jpg

I'm interested in your review once you get a chance to try them. I have also seen them around and wondered if they are worth buying.