New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2016
    1d012eb6d78b32d06b23d0138784342e.jpg

This was pretty good and very filling. I actually did eat it with a scoop of cool whip cause the protein taste was a little bit stronger than the chocolate, but with that extra sweetness it tasted like dessert for breakfast. I only was able to eat half of it cause it was really dense. 8f, 21c, 20p 6 fiber, 6 sugars. I got an apple cinnamon flavor too but haven't tried it yet.

Downside is they are pricey at $3.49 each at Vitamin Shoppe, but damn they are convenient.

Then there are these that I have been obsessed with lately

b99493823z.1_20150512105929_000_gpub1mrn.1-1.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    space_case wrote: »
    1d012eb6d78b32d06b23d0138784342e.jpg

This was pretty good and very filling. I actually did eat it with a scoop of cool whip cause the protein taste was a little bit stronger than the chocolate, but with that extra sweetness it tasted like dessert for breakfast. I only was able to eat half of it cause it was really dense. 8f, 21c, 20p 6 fiber, 6 sugars. I got an apple cinnamon flavor too but haven't tried it yet.

Downside is they are pricey at $3.49 each at Vitamin Shoppe, but damn they are convenient.

Flapjacked just announced a s'mores flavor on their website o: I haven't seen it on The Vitamin Shoppe's website yet, but if anyone tries it I need to know how it is! c:
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    4nd8unrdy90r.jpeg
    ive been wanting to try this for a while. As a kid I drank those breakfast shake things and i LOVED them. This is pretty good, but I wish i woulda got the chocolate. Pretty good protien, fiber, daily vitamins and minerals, almost a days worth of greens. 160 calories. I like it, my favorite plant based anything powder.
    I really liked their chocolate flavor.

dang i knew i shoulda went with the chocolate! i make a lot of smoothies with pineapple/peach/mago so chocolate would be weird.. but ive been drinkng it on its own anyway lol.
  • smilezishere
    smilezishere Posts: 106 Member
    Loving these cookies also....

six_complete_cookies_pack111__86665.1390927957.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm not sure why I waited so long to try this... YUM.

flips-peanut-butter-dream-flip.png

I found two of the Flips 100, but they were not on sale, so I went with more regular flips and Oikos crunch instead.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Dang, almond cranberry sounds like a really interesting flavor too.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    This was ehh... Just their coffee flavor with a few cookie pieces. Should have known but I'm a sucker for limited editions.
    4r703xfeag95.jpeg

They also have a red velvet one I didn't pick up
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    ecpaavtmkz0d.jpeg
    I found this salmon skin on a recent trip to Malaysia. I haven't seen it anywhere else. It's made in Thailand and is available in 4 flavors. It has no carbs, 7g of fat, 12g of protein, and 4% of calcium per packet. I like it but my family doesn't, so I guess it's an acquired taste. It's a shame I didn't buy more :/
    Are those like pork rinds? Sounds like it would be worth a try.

+1

I'd try it. I love salmon skin rolls but hate pork rinds. Figure I'd have a 50-50 shot at liking it :tongue:

• spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    I've seen them mentioned in this thread already, but I had to come in here and rave about the new Luna bars (dark chocolate hazelnut, dark chocolate mocha almond, peanut butter dark chocolate chunk) - I never liked Luna bars before, but these are awesome. All the flavors I mentioned are great, especially the hazelnut. Lower sugar than "old" luna bars and slightly higher protein (though certainly not "high" at 8-9 g). Really yummy.
  • Francl27
    spat095 wrote: »
    I've seen them mentioned in this thread already, but I had to come in here and rave about the new Luna bars (dark chocolate hazelnut, dark chocolate mocha almond, peanut butter dark chocolate chunk) - I never liked Luna bars before, but these are awesome. All the flavors I mentioned are great, especially the hazelnut. Lower sugar than "old" luna bars and slightly higher protein (though certainly not "high" at 8-9 g). Really yummy.

Where did you find them?
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    jenjim2021 wrote: »
    Might not be new, but new to me! Fiber One Mint Chocolate 90 cal brownie. Delicious. I also tried and liked the new Weight Watchers cluster cereal with dried cherries. Had a really sweet flavor to it. I'll be buying both again.

Those brownies are amazing. They're especially good if you eat them frozen.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Yoplait Greek 100's in vanilla are my new go-to. I've been a Chobani fangirl forever, but the Yoplait actually has a gram more protein, and the flavor is better. That, dark chocolate, and a cup of home made fruit salad is my dessert every night.
  • Francl27
    Shop Rite has the cinnamon Oreos in their weekly ad that is starting on Sunday... so I'm guessing they'll be out a bit faster than we thought.

Not great timing because we have 8 boxes of girl scout cookies to eat, but it will be eaten.. eventually.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited January 2016
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Shop Rite has the cinnamon Oreos in their weekly ad that is starting on Sunday... so I'm guessing they'll be out a bit faster than we thought.

Not great timing because we have 8 boxes of girl scout cookies to eat, but it will be eaten.. eventually.
    Girl Scout cookies are out?
    I still have whats left of my candy cane 2wisters and an unopened box of white fudge Oreos to go through. :open_mouth:
    I'll probably pick up cinnamon bun Oreos as soon as I see them. They're the first new flavor out in a while, and I'm worried they'll disappear like the cotton candy ones.

Oddly enough, Kroger still has lemon Oreos. I have no interest in them but weren't they seasonal?
  • Francl27

I still have whats left of my candy cane 2wisters and an unopened box of white fudge Oreos to go through. :open_mouth:
    I'll probably pick up cinnamon bun Oreos as soon as I see them. They're the first new flavor out in a while, and I'm worried they'll disappear like the cotton candy ones.

Oddly enough, Kroger still has lemon Oreos. I have no interest in them but weren't they seasonal?

Yeah today's the first official sale day for girl scout cookies! We're finishing up some Keebler cookies then we'll get started on them (we're selling them so I got them last Saturday).
  • CooCooPuff

Yeah today's the first official sale day for girl scout cookies! We're finishing up some Keebler cookies then we'll get started on them (we're selling them so I got them last Saturday).
    ...Hmm... I'll pick up the raisin and do-si-dohs when I can.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2016
    space_case wrote: »
    iss-victorybars-header-product.png
    image_prodprod1440032_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Not new bars, but on my 'quest' for a new quest bar replacement I tried these. I really like the chocolate chip and the peanut butter chip. The peanut butter chip was my favorite out of the three I tried. I tried chocolate chip, peanut chip, and oatmeal raisin. The oatmeal raisin was DISGUSTING though. It was super bitter and had a very very bad strange taste to it. Nothing like an oatmeal cookie flavor. I was surprised because the oatmeal cookie had good reviews. I am a fan of stevia/truvia and use it all the time, so it was not the artificial sweetener because I love that taste. It tasted almost like the equal sweetener (which I can't stand).

Overall the peanut butter chip was the best because it had a bunch of nice peanut butter chips in it and the chocolate chip was good. Nothing incredible though. I like B-up bar cookie dough better...

Gosh I miss the old quest bars..... I am going through major withdrawal LOL

They make a birthday cake flavor as part of their ONE Bar line that I just tried yesterday. I thought it was great. Like Quest but better. Soft without having to microwave and there still is the protein aftertaste, but not as lingering as with Quest or as noticeable.

Did you purchase the birthday cake flavor online?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

You're two months ahead of us on the Girl Scout cookies. We get them in March.

I don't see that we have any markets under the Shop Rite banner or have bought into Shop Rite. Bummer.
  • Francl27
    glassyo wrote: »

You're two months ahead of us on the Girl Scout cookies. We get them in March.

I don't see that we have any markets under the Shop Rite banner or have bought into Shop Rite. Bummer.

Really? How odd.