Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    2.15 mile ran today
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Dinos I hope all goes well and you will NOT have to have SURGERY!!!

I got in 3 miles in STRONG wind while pushing my GS in the baby jogger!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4.8 miles / 52 minutes outside

Everyone is doing an awesome job! Keep it up!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    5.8 miles Tuesday
  • meanjeann
    meanjeann Posts: 40
    Options
    3.5 miles yesterday!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Dinos I hope all goes well and you will NOT have to have SURGERY!!!

I got in 3 miles in STRONG wind while pushing my GS in the baby jogger!

Verda I sure hope so too, thanks. A conservative treatment - A few PT sessions and a neck collar - should be enough for now.

Ran 7K in 50 minutes yesterday evening in 400m intervals followed by 100m walks. This particular format suits me very well because my HR never went over 138 bpm and I was fresh enough to concentrate on form, cadence and speed.
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    14.04 spinning away.
  • grmacgirl
    grmacgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    9.8 miles on the 9th and another 4.3 miles on the 10th for a total of 41.21 so far. I was hoping to hit 50 miles by now but I've had a few busy days in a row. Definitely hitting the trail or the mall tonight to help catch up!
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Walk/jogged 1.2 miles last night. that gets me up to 10 miles done! Time to kick it up a notch!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a fast 4.5 miles on the bike this a.m in already strong wind! Jeesh! Montana has NOT been the best for weather in the last 7 months!!! We are half way through the month and I am half way to my goal!! I will try to get in more miles this evening with my furry kids!! Have a great *kitten* movin day everybody!!!:wink::wink:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4 miles walking
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm back in business after resting a few days after the Warrior Dash. Ran a hair over 4 hilly miles, and walked a hair under .6 miles to warm up and cool down. So that puts me at 41 out of 75 for the month.

I'm just happy my legs till work. They 'Dash beat the hell out of me!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3 miles / 30 1/2 minutes on TM

I'll take this as an NSV.....
    I'm changing my June goal from 45 miles to 70; I'm doing better than what I originally thought I could do!!! :smile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I think im doing pretty good! Ive been upping my goal up. I started at 25, but now its at 100!!! I mix it up with the bike, stairmaster, and elliptical! :))

Keep up the good work guys!!
    3 miles / 30 1/2 minutes on TM

I'll take this as an NSV.....
    I'm changing my June goal from 45 miles to 70; I'm doing better than what I originally thought I could do!!!

Great job elliotmaree and aab1! Feels good to find out that you can do better than you thought. :smile:
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added 2.07 miles today on the bike for a grand total of 21.48 miles! I am ahead of Target for this month and it feels great!

I will update my ticker soon! :)
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Computer problems yesterday so couldn't log on. 11 miles between yesterday and today.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a fast 4.5 miles on the bike this a.m in already strong wind! Jeesh! Montana has NOT been the best for weather in the last 7 months!!! We are half way through the month and I am half way to my goal!! I will try to get in more miles this evening with my furry kids!! Have a great *kitten* movin day everybody!!!:wink::wink:

Yes I got another 3 miles in with the doggie walk!! it is a beautiful evening!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Great moving everyone. Keep up the good work!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 17
    Goal Mileage: 55

Little bit of a guesstimate on how much I walked during the cruise. Only gained a lb and a half- so not bad there. I was really active so I'm really proud of myself! :happy:
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    another 2.5 jogging, up to 36.11

Its going to be close but I think I'm going to make my goal!