Replies

• jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    I be like...... 79ajr34rjk0b.jpg

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!

Well that is a California license plate coming up behind him.... Wait. What kind of vehicle do you drive? :)

hahahahaha touche!

a 1995 ford explorer, obviously.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    This reminds me, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll add oranges to my list.

lol I do love oranges :D

BTW do I need to clarify for all that I dont shove oranges in my butt?!

and your suddenly less interesting

lol im 90% sure I was hardly interesting to begin with :D

Well that just made you more interesting

agree
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't think any lady is intimidating. You may get funny vibes if the girl is not confident. Every lady is approachable just as long they smile and willing to have good conversation.

What you guys think?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)

You clearly are interpreting the picture wrong.... He is not trying to sell those oranges... He is holding them up on victory and rubbing it in everyones faces.... Now start shoving
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

You clearly are interpreting the picture wrong.... He is not trying to sell those oranges... He is holding them up on victory and rubbing it in everyones faces.... Now start shoving

Exactly.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    I don't think any lady is intimidating. You may get funny vibes if the girl is not confident. Every lady is approachable just as long they smile and willing to have good conversation.

What you guys think?

agree. Its how you present yourself.... No one or at least the majority of people are not attracted to unhappy people or angry (B*tch face) people. So personality would be a key reason why you don't get hit on. Instead of thinking intimidation is why they don't hit on you, its probably more intelligence of their own why they are not hitting on you.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have "that look" I think, I have to make a conscious effort to smile, REALLY SMILE in order to not look like I want to rip someones head off. But if I walk around smiling all the time I feel like I look insane so.... wait guys seem to love CRAZY B****ES!!!
  • jlisa24
    edited January 2016
    Options

0hun548dgo5c.jpg
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    lilsassy71 wrote: »
    I have "that look" I think, I have to make a conscious effort to smile, REALLY SMILE in order to not look like I want to rip someones head off. But if I walk around smiling all the time I feel like I look insane so.... wait guys seem to love CRAZY B****ES!!!

No... No they don't. lol
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Im a smiling mother fu**er.... On my wallet it says Smiling Bad *kitten* Mother F**cker... Lol. its not hard to smile all the time... I enjoy it
  • jlisa24
    Options

Its pretty true though about looking happy and smiling. When I worked retail, 100 years ago, of course you smile and greet everybody... I used to have men hit on me all day long. Because you seem friendly, smile and are approachable. If you look like a debbie downer, nobody wants to talk to you. So if you just kinda relax or be aware of your RBF, or if you actually see a cute guy, catch his eye and smile. Even if he doesnt approach you it doesnt hurt and nobody died.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

No... No they don't. lol

Sure appears so lol
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

0hun548dgo5c.jpg

Omg.. Perfect!..lol
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!

Well that is a California license plate coming up behind him.... Wait. What kind of vehicle do you drive? :)

Hey, he's got a point. Good eye.

Jlisa and kchusky's current song at the moment:

http://youtu.be/hAOAu-pJZuk

Paddle down the LA river, all romantic and shyt. I can't let you borrow the kayak cuz how are you two gonna make out? It's gotta be some some sort of Ariel/Prince Eric set-up where you're both facing each other.

• OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    OnAllFours wrote: »
    Being the comic relief, I am hardly hit on. Probably also cause I hang out with cuties like The_WoIverine. lol.

The ladies do seem to like The Wolverine, hes beard-tastic lol

Good thing he's on the East coast. lol.
  • OnAllFours
    Options

Next to him will be a Mexican selling flowers.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    Being the comic relief, I am hardly hit on. Probably also cause I hang out with cuties like The_WoIverine. lol.

Its sooo not my thing. Hes probably totally good looking, but this would be the extent of our exchange:

Hey youre probably cute without the beard.

GTFO.
  • OnAllFours
    Options

Its sooo not my thing. Hes probably totally good looking, but this would be the extent of our exchange:

Hey youre probably cute without the beard.

GTFO.

LOL. I don't know about the totally part. But ask him I am sure he will tell you.
  • jlisa24
    Options

Hey, he's got a point. Good eye.

Jlisa and kchusky's current song at the moment:

http://youtu.be/hAOAu-pJZuk

Paddle down the LA river, all romantic and shyt. I can't let you borrow the kayak cuz how are you two gonna make out? It's gotta be some some sort of Ariel/Prince Eric set-up where you're both facing each other.

haha!! The river is flowing now! Give me that boat, id be to LB in like 15 mins.

No way, kchusky is married, you married pervert.
  • yosefyadin
    yosefyadin Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i wish... i never get hit on ;)