I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• jacob_423
    jacob_423 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 pounds to begin with. ultimately I need to lose about 75.
  • ttnichols
    ttnichols Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it for sure. Just need the right support and suggestions. I found a local Fitness Challenge that I join to help me stay accountable. If someone else is looking at the scales every week you bet I want them to move in the right direction. Good luck on your journey and enjoy it as bad a it feels sometimes
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    jacob_423 wrote: »

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Add me, we can do this together
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    48839 wrote: »
    You can add me Rashandagrant@yahoo.com

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    48839 wrote: »
    You can add me Rashandagrant@yahoo.com
    Add me too

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    jacob_423 wrote: »
    Add me jacob

• thirty8_4life
    thirty8_4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

• thirty8_4life
    thirty8_4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 80 lbs. I also am a fast food addict and love anything sweet. Lets help each other reach our goals....good luck
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    mommy60445 wrote: »
    Hi!! I'm actually starting next week but wanted to see what I'm actually eating for a week first. So my food charts will e dumb the first week I'm sure, but feel free to add me:) I'm hoping to lose the same

Add me, I'm game
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Im trying to lose 80 lbs. I also am a fast food addict and love anything sweet. Lets help each other reach our goals....good luck

Add me..I'm with ya
  • jloring90
    jloring90 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Interesting. All of your comments are great, very supportive! Way to go on those have made progress and those just starting. I am looking to lose around 65lbs. And would love to help motivate and be motivated by others. Seems like this is a good place to start.
  • denisemiller102473
    Options
    I have 55 pounds to lose! I want to reach my goal by July!
  • smilestrong4
    smilestrong4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just here to lose 20 pounds!
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey to you and everyone. I want to lose about 60 pounds. The funny thing is that people think I look good now...mainly because of my working out. However, I know it would do wonders for my energy and overall longer term health. I'd like to support and get support from you or anyone. Just remember "Rome wasn't built in a day". We just need to stay the course.
  • irissyang
    irissyang Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! looking to cut out the college junk food
  • lovebirds70
    lovebirds70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting tomorrow and need to lose 50lbs + too. Add me we can help each other x
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone who comments because I need all the support I can get. Those stopping in to read the comments feel free to add me!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 pounds to lose. I log in every day so I can definitely provide support and motivation! :)
  • lvadmama
    lvadmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds that need gone but must lose about 60 to qualify for heart transplant...glad to help support and motivate each other!