*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week #1 6.13.11

Options

Replies

• healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Fun Fact: Just did all the math if we all burn what we set our goals at we will burn together 229,100 CALORIES

INSANE!!!

BURN BABY BURN

:drinker:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fun Fact: Just did all the math if we all burn what we set our goals at we will burn together 229,100 CALORIES

INSANE!!!

BURN BABY BURN

No way!! That is wild!! :drinker: (chugging water, of course) :wink: Go us!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options

INSANE!!!

BURN BABY BURN

No way!! That is wild!! :drinker: (chugging water, of course) :wink: Go us!

awesome work, see how great the community is but yet the government struggles!! :grumble:
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't figure out if I am actually in this challenge or not. I have decided to post my info anyway. I am fairly new to doing challenges on MFP.

My calorie burn will be 4000 for the week. I usually take 1 to 2 rest days.

Monday my burn was 918 I did 60 min of Zumba, 15 min. of strength training and I also walked for 60 min.
    Tuesday was 848 I sis 20 min of Ripped in 30, ran 1 mile and did 60 min. of Boot Camp
    Wednesday I have done 60 min of Zumba so far.

Hope this is what I am suppose to post. Hope everyone has a great day!!

I looked on the chart and you are on it :) go to this site to weigh in and put your measurements (its every Monday)
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dGVvLVlubUI0b3BLXzJKdEdPTWVPdGc6MQ#gid=0

and go to this site to view the spreadsheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CJ6Xuj4&hl=en_US&key=tGHrJwzkx_bPyHEhdG5q5BA&hl=en_US&authkey=CJ6Xuj4#gid=0

Thank YOu for the info. I did put my weight and measurements in. Sorry, for the delay. I work nights so I will always be behind. LOL!!!
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't figure out if I am actually in this challenge or not. I have decided to post my info anyway. I am fairly new to doing challenges on MFP.

My calorie burn will be 4000 for the week. I usually take 1 to 2 rest days.

Monday my burn was 918 I did 60 min of Zumba, 15 min. of strength training and I also walked for 60 min.
    Tuesday was 848 I sis 20 min of Ripped in 30, ran 1 mile and did 60 min. of Boot Camp
    Wednesday I have done 60 min of Zumba so far.

Hope this is what I am suppose to post. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Mon....918
    Tues...848
    Wed....945
    I have 540 so fhis morning ...

With a 3 hr zumbathon coming up this weekend, I might double my goal..YAY!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

INSANE!!!

BURN BABY BURN

WOW!!! Thanks for info! We are burning up those calories!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: TurboFire Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 (800 cals burned).......................2700 cals left
    Tue: Turbo Fire EZ 45 and Core 20.......(800 cals burned).....................1900 cals left!!
    Wed: Zumba Cardio Party and TurboFire Tone 30 (768 cals burned)..1132 cals left!
    Thu: HIIT 20 and Zumba Flat Abs
    Fri: Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Stretch 40
    Sat: Walk/Jog 4 miles
    Sun: Walk/Jog 4 miles
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn Goal: 5000

Monday.............. 832
    Tuesday..............961
    Wednesday.........982
    Thursday.............836
    Friday...................
    Saturday...............
    Sunday..................
    Total burned......................3611
    Calories Left to complete Goal....1389

Had to update my burn baby burn goal. I hope to continue my motivation and be healthy with you all. Thank you for your company while getting through this.
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mon: 239cal Burned........................................................................1761 Cals Left
    Tue: 247 Cal Burned.......................................................................1514 Cals Left
    Wed: 255 Cal Burned......................................................................1259 Cals Left
    Thu: 255 Cal Burnered....................................................................1004 Cals Left
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Good Run this morning! Will be back to running my daily 5k in no time! whoo hoo!

Hope you are all doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    MY WEEKLY CALORIE BURN GOAL is 4,650

Monday..............1,390 hrm 2 hour walk & 4 hours cleaning JOB.................................left over 3,260
    Tuesday................800 hrm 1 hour & 45 min walk, 30 min swim, late night walk..........left over 2,460
    Wednesday........1,200 hrm 2 hour walk, 3hr 50 min cleaning....................................left over 1260
    Thursday...............745 hrm 2 hr walk & 3 hrs cleaning................................................left over 515
    Friday......................
    Saturday................
    Sunday..................

Yay!! My exercise calories are Great! Now if I can just cut back with the eating :indifferent:
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Monday.............. 109
    Tuesday..............339
    Wednesday.........436
    Thursday.............941
    Friday................... (goal 400)
    Saturday............... (goal 276)
    Sunday.................. (goal 276)
    Total burned.....................1825
    Calories Left to complete Goal....175
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mid week check in.

I am doing OK this week. I had 2 awesome workouts at the gym this week. I have one more gym workout planned. Weekend will be busy so I will have to do something at home. Eating OK too. It could be better for sure. I have been reflecting today and I need to remind myself more how far I have come already when my motivation is slipping away from me.

Here is a link to a blog I did today:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mollie1037/view/so-i-never-forget-how-far-i-have-come-already-and-my-journey-is-not-over-114918

How is your week going?

Have a good week everyone! Success is never giving up!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mon 305 ~ 30 min Nike training app (Lean) 15 min elliptical
    Tuesday 471 ~45 min run/walk
    Wed 579~25 min run 35 min walk 15 min Nike Training app
    Thursday 569 ~60 min walk/run
    My goal was 2400 so I am there easy
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    MON- WORKED ALL DAY ;-(
    TUES- TREADMILL - BIKE - ELLIPTICAL BURNED 1364
    WED- TREADMILL - BIKE - ELLIPTICAL - OUTSIDE STROLL - CLEANING BURNED 1520
    THUR- SWIMMING - TREADMILL - ELLIPTICAL BURNED 1168
    FRI-
    SAT-
    SUN-

4052 BURNED GOAL 4000 THIS WEEK MON-SUN --- PAST MY GOAL N ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY! WHOOO HOOO

YAY I MADE IT!! ITS NOT OVER FOR ME !!! MORE TO BURN TOWARDS MY 25,000 BURNED MO OF JUNE CHALLENGE!!!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    Everyone's doing so great so far! I hope to exceed my goal of 3500 calories! :drinker: <<<--- thats water, 205 oz/day to be exact!

Mon: Abs and C25k; 258 cals burned, 3242 to go!
    Tues: Strength training and ARC Trainer; 953 cals burned, 2289 to go!
    Wed: Abs, C25k and Zumba; 407 cals burned, 1882 to go!
    Thu: ARC Trainer and Zumba; 1255 cals burned, 627 to go!

Fri: Abs, C25k
    Sat: Strength training and ARC Trainer
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My weekly goal is 3000 calories. I don't have a HRM so I am using MFP calories burned.

Monday.............592
    Tuesday..............501
    Wednesday.........626
    Thursday.............570
    Friday...................
    Saturday...............
    Sunday..................
    Total......................2289
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Goal / Challenge week of 6-13-11 3500 calories burned:

Mon: TurboFire Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 (800 cals burned).......................2700 cals left
    Tue: Turbo Fire EZ 45 and Core 20 (800 cals burned)...........................1900 cals left!!
    Wed: Zumba Cardio Party and TurboFire Tone 30 (768 cals burned)........1132 cals left!
    Thu: Zumba Flat Abs and 13 minutes of Stretch 40 (300 cals burned).......832 cals left!
    Fri: Jillian's 30 Day Shred and HIIT 20
    Sat: Walk/Jog 4 miles and Core 20
    Sun: Walk/Jog 4 miles and Stretch 40

Had to switch a few things and add some exercises for this week! :)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Mid week check in.

I am doing OK this week. I had 2 awesome workouts at the gym this week. I have one more gym workout planned. Weekend will be busy so I will have to do something at home. Eating OK too. It could be better for sure. I have been reflecting today and I need to remind myself more how far I have come already when my motivation is slipping away from me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mollie1037/view/so-i-never-forget-how-far-i-have-come-already-and-my-journey-is-not-over-114918

How is your week going?

My week has been fairly well thanks for asking Mollie! I have gotten back into that addictive relationship with exercise and I am liking it. :). Hoping to dance into ONEderland soon...it has been way too long since we have seen each other!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Burn Baby Burn 5500
    Mon: ARC Trainer and walking 1227 calories 4273 left
    Tues: ARC Trainer and walking 1074 calories 3199 left
    Wed: ARC Trainer and walking 1038 calories 2161 left
    Thurs: walking 511 calories 1650 left

Off to the gym with my man in the AM after we get the children on the bus. It will be another busy day for my I have to finalize everything for my work banquet that is tomorrow night. Burn Baby Burn!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mid week check in.

How is your week going?

My week has been fairly well thanks for asking Mollie! I have gotten back into that addictive relationship with exercise and I am liking it. :). Hoping to dance into ONEderland soon...it has been way too long since we have seen each other!

You will be in onderland sooner than you think Krys!!