110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing! I'm 5'7 and my start weight was close to yours as well....inspiring for sure! :)
  • shamburger411
    shamburger411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So inspirational!! I just started a low carb diet with Zumba 3 days a week. Any tips to help with the low carb and no refined sugar diet? Even links? I really want to get this weight off and would love any and all hell!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Stunning! What a transformation! Thanks for sharing your story with us! I've dropped 110 pounds, with about 10 more to go, so I understand what an accomplishment this is! Again, thanks for sharing!
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look UHHH-MAZING!!!! So inspiring to me! I gotta ask the question lol, did you deal with loose skin at all? This is my most recent fear and I can't get it out of my head! But your midsection looks so flat! Bravo on all your hard work!
  • Beesknees22
    Beesknees22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look incredible!
  • meltinglbs
    meltinglbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing (and beautiful in the before photos too)!! Very inspiring for someone who struggles every day. Thanks for posting!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great accomplishment and you look very happy!
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!
  • canonri
    canonri Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job. You are where I want to be.
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    What satisfaction! Go and reach that goal weight! We'll be waiting to have a party.
  • Stargazer296
    Stargazer296 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the orange sweater picture.

I am just (re) starting today. A momma who is not feeling very great about herself these days.
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! You radiate in your before pics aswell, congratulations on Your hard work and your amazing results! Please friend me!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Not to mention your gorgeous hair and glowing smile! You can tell you are so so happy now! Good job, keep up the awesome work!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! :)
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look UHHH-MAZING!!!! So inspiring to me! I gotta ask the question lol, did you deal with loose skin at all? This is my most recent fear and I can't get it out of my head! But your midsection looks so flat! Bravo on all your hard work!

Thank you!!! I really don't have much loose skin at all. My main problem area is my stomach but between weight loss and three kids I don't think there was much I could do to mitigate it. My arms and legs are fine. I work out and weight lift as well as lost the weight slowly so I think that helped a lot. I am 35 years old.
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW so proud of you.... I have lost 70 and have about 100 to go ! You are a HUGE inspiration to me !!!
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success - you look so wonderful!
    And thank you for sharing - you are truly an inspiration!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is amazing.
  • robhailwood
    robhailwood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Your partner is a lucky man!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!