What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• RaeB1013
    RaeB1013 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but my most motivating one at the moment is to get back to my high school weight. 8 more lbs!
  • stazed657
    stazed657 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    trjjoy wrote: »
    To weigh below 70 kg. I am 3.5 kg away from my first goal.

This is mine too! Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that goal is a bit closer!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    A trip to Seattle at the end of February, I'm trying to get into size 8 pants before then! 'Cause I wanna look hot & stuff. :D
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My goal right now has nothing to do with weightloss...My goal is to try to get 7-8 hours of sleep...soon....I've been subsisting on 3-4... :D
  • monetfuge
    monetfuge Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    To master paleo eating plan and not eat the temptation of starchy carbs and processed foods and avoid plateauing in my Excersise. If I can't do this then I'm not Going Hard and need to go home! YAH!!!
  • TTopless
    TTopless Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Once I lose 50, I shall buy Galaxy Gear watch for a fitness tracker. Fitness trackers seem kind of pricey for the return. Whereas a Smartwatch seems like more for the money. I have 40 to go.
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Go to the Gym tomorrow and be there for 1 hour.
  • Shellz_
    Shellz_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    get some tone in my legs
  • Shellz_
    Shellz_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yvonnie16 wrote: »
    Go to the Gym tomorrow and be there for 1 hour.
    same, same
  • tzkully
    tzkully Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cancun in June
  • penelopepittstopsmam
    Options
    To lose 8lbs and get back to the lowest weight I got to last year.

Really proud of myself for stopping the gains before it got serious.

So 8lbs off by my birthday and then 2 stone to go to this year's target.

Very pleased with the way it's going. Good luck to all.
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Getting these last few pesky pounds off. ;)
    SW; 153ish
    CW; 141
    GW; 132
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I want to hit 8 and a half stone... then I'll be about half way to where I want to be :)
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    To be able to fit back into the slacks I was wearing last year at this time!
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Seeing definition in my stomach! I can already see a lil when I do a side plank! Compelte a 5k is my few months goal =)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are to lose 5 lbs at a time. I want to win the dietbets that I entered. I want to be jogging by the time spring comes and softball gets here, so I have started c25k.

@Needachange84 - for some reason I read this as 'win the diabetes' and I was like how do you win that?
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    im 5 lbs close to my next mini goal (40 lbs lost).. new cute handbag is on the way.. although im torn between that and a new running shoes.. :#
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a Caribbean cruise soon and hope to drop 1-2 more pounds so that I have some breathing room for all the delicious food and wine I plan on enjoying. I'm sure I'll be up 7-8 pounds when I get home and am even more certain I will get right back on board with my now regular lifestyle of healthy living. I'm down over 85 lbs so far with another 5-10 for my final goal.
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've been between 83 and 75 pounds lost the past six months, so I'm finally back on track. I'm really working my way to losing 25 pounds so I can reach the 100 pound loss! I'll still have another 60 after that, but one step at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!