How to get gf into fitness?

Options

Replies

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    You should break up and find a new girlfriend who shares the same interest in fitness as you do. Just be direct and honest with your current girlfriend. Let her know you still plan on seeing her, but you find her cute but chubby and you will be looking to upgrade to a new girlfriend with similar physical interests as yourself.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Suggest a 4-some and slip the other dude a $20 to suggest she's fat. Then you can take offense, defend her honor, and come out looking like the good guy. Meanwhile, the seed has been planted in her mind. Next, all you have to do is constantly remind her by saying things like "no, you're not fat" completely out of the blue.

Too much penis in this scenario

Depends on whether he slips the $20 before the other dude slips his gf the d
  • FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot
    FiiiiFiiiFlowerTot Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    are you for real
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Suggest a 4-some and slip the other dude a $20 to suggest she's fat. Then you can take offense, defend her honor, and come out looking like the good guy. Meanwhile, the seed has been planted in her mind. Next, all you have to do is constantly remind her by saying things like "no, you're not fat" completely out of the blue.

She might like that though.

I don't care what she likes, it's not about her.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Find a female gym buddy with huge knockers and no sense of sports bra sizing. This should enrage her with jealousy and she'll follow you to the gym. Once there, maybe she'll work out with you.
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    capnrus789 wrote: »
    Find a female gym buddy with huge knockers and no sense of sports bra sizing. This should enrage her with jealousy and she'll follow you to the gym. Once there, maybe she'll work out with you.

haha no, no, no.. Do not do this lol
  • gsnow597
    gsnow597 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well the above post's are right...delicate topic. She has to want too...not because you want her too! However, I told this to a friend that was a female...plutonic relationship...Go to a full length mirror and stand in front of it nude. Tell her to take a selfie if she wishes. Does she like what she see's or is she questioning it or not like what she see's? Then she has the perfect guy to help. If she likes what she sees or even does not care...so be it. But verbal abuse is the same a physical abuse. Tread lightly my friend!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Seems legit!

Account created two days ago and no friends... Any chance you think broccoli is a grain?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Not to derail this thread but if we're talking about girlfriends and weight already....

My girlfriend keeps looking at herself in the mirror and saying that she's so fat. I'm not sure how to respond to her when she says that. She's gained about 15 pounds in the 8 months we've been dating and is currently the heaviest she's ever been. I don't like the idea of lying to her to try and spare her feelings because that doesn't help anyone in the end. Last time she said that I told her that if she doesn't like it then she should do something about it. I'd love it if she came to the gym with me but that doesn't seem to interest her much so I've never pushed it. I'd like to encourage her but not be pushy about it. Any suggestions on how to respond when she does this?

You respond with "I love you, and you look wonderful to me." That's not a lie, right? Losing has to come from within, And when she's ready, then be there to help. If she's not ready, then be there to love her as she is. You can casually suggest things a couple times to test the waters, but don't harp on anything. If she doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to. Whether or not you can live with that long-term is a different topic all together.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    can't help unless you
    sU7FQ67.jpg
    \m/
  • junelove89
    Options
    can't help unless you
    sU7FQ67.jpg
    \m/

haha this episode was awesome
  • OpinionatedCyborg
    OpinionatedCyborg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OP: Maybe do the exact opposite. Make her feel like a wonderful goddess just the way she is. There's a good chance she will lose weight because she will want her outside to match her inside. It's a gamble because she may be happy as a fat person, so making her more happy means she will slather on more layers of lard and make that naval piercing look like a bb in a taffy puller.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    fitness D in her mouth?

Are you offering to demonstrate?
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    Damn, I wish I had a boyfriend who wanted to workout as much as I do and be my motivation :'(

This... i have broken it off with guys who don't get it... calles me "youre at the gym again?".. yes, every day you idiot. Get lost. lol
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    fitness D in her mouth?

C'mere, bby
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options

She might like that though.

I don't care what she likes, it's not about her.

@Escloflowne true, scenario change with mostly women and focusing on the thin, Barbie-like ones instead of her squishy body for jealousy and point-making purposes
  • junelove89
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Damn, I wish I had a boyfriend who wanted to workout as much as I do and be my motivation :'(

This... i have broken it off with guys who don't get it... calles me "youre at the gym again?".. yes, every day you idiot. Get lost. lol

Precisely ;)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    fitness D in her mouth?

C'mere, bby

Be right there! Watch and learn people!
    giphy.gif
  • canoepug56
    canoepug56 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Seems legit!

Account created two days ago and no friends... Any chance you think broccoli is a grain?

^^ This^^
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »

I think Gym People and Non-Gym People just don't work as a couple. I had a boyfriend years ago who didn't want to take me out on my birthday because it was "cardio day". I no longer date gym guys.