I'd like to join the challenge
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome new ladies
  • RedBone481
    Options
    Breakfast-deer bbq on wheat had a late start, lunch-salad & fat free italian dressing, dinner roast beef (will be def. Have a small portion)
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post but I am in. Lost 4 lbs so far so only 6 more to go. I love sandwiches so found that sara lee 45 cal wheat bread. Its pretty awesome. Just slice of cheese and shred up some chicken. I found all the sliced stuff was way to high in sodium so now I just buy a bunch of chicken at the start of the week and bake it myself. The thin sliced stuff is great.
  • thatgurl1704
    thatgurl1704 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Name's Tracey :smiley: currently 239Ibs
    Brfst: high fiber english muffin w/Jones sausage pattie and 1tsp honey pecan cream cheese
    Lunch: chicken salad w/ 13 Tositos scoops (not great)
  • oppertunity
    oppertunity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join take the challenge. B)
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A good day here. A couple of apples, Cauliflower Cheese soup with a slice of toast and butter for lunch, and dinner was a tandoori chicken recipe with potatoes and veg. The tandoori chicken was great actually, here's the recipe if anyone is interested;
    http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1660651/tandoori-chicken
    Enough calories left for a hot chocolate before bed :)
  • RedBone481
    Options
    I forgot to post but I am in. Lost 4 lbs so far so only 6 more to go. I love sandwiches so found that sara lee 45 cal wheat bread. Its pretty awesome. Just slice of cheese and shred up some chicken. I found all the sliced stuff was way to high in sodium so now I just buy a bunch of chicken at the start of the week and bake it myself. The thin sliced stuff is great.

Yes I love my sarah lee wheat
  • brehmmp
    brehmmp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weighed today, down 5.8 since the first of the year!!!
    I don't see it in my clothes yet but I see it on the scale and that is good enough for me!!!
  • paigeleeharman
    paigeleeharman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    izaybess wrote: »
    Hi I am planning to get from 209 to 160. I plan on loosing 10lbs by Feb.19 and would love for others to join for each other motivation. Post your breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snacks. Don't have to post everyday its just to give each other ideas. We will weigh in on Feb.19 Let's do this ladies!

I am in for the challenge!
  • Shrinathji
    Shrinathji Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This week, my first week, has been very challenging. I've been trying to have 2 protein shakes a day, morning & night, along with 2 small meals in between. I did lose 1.2 pounds this week. I worked out 3 days this week.
  • dgoode444
    dgoode444 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • crystallaster958
    crystallaster958 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today i did 50 mins on the elliptical burned 530 calories!!! And plan on doing more later on tonight after the little one goes to sleep
  • RedBone481
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    This week, my first week, has been very challenging. I've been trying to have 2 protein shakes a day, morning & night, along with 2 small meals in between. I did lose 1.2 pounds this week. I worked out 3 days this week.

Great job in the lost for this week!
  • zippytippy
    zippytippy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • dawnjudd13
    dawnjudd13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • doodledoo92
    doodledoo92 Posts: 23 Member
    Options