June Move Your @SS Challenge...

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Fit minded people!! 6 miles Wednesday!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    So far today I have ran 3 and walked 1/2 miles! Will maybe go again this evening if it does not rain but it is a 90% chance!!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    walked 4.5 miles
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    made my target which was actually set for half a month. As we will be moving soon any miles more is a bonus! Keep moving.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Walked (read: dragged) the dog for 2.3 miles. Unless we passed a neighbor's yard with a dog in it, then he had to show off and be Mr. Energy and run.

My dog is ridiculous. A 20 pound ball of fluff that thinks he can take the Alaskan Malamute down the street.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Another 4.5 done today. Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • vhuber
    Options
    So far today I have ran 3 and walked 1/2 miles! Will maybe go again this evening if it does not rain but it is a 90% chance!!
    Yep I got in another 4.5 this evening after I did my new Kettlebell workout!! I will probably be sore tomorrow!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 19
    Goal Mileage: 55

two miles on incline after a hip hop class
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY MOVING BUDDIES.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    Gonna be out of the loop for a couple days, but I will log my mileage when I can.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • grmacgirl
    grmacgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    3 miles on Wednesday and 9.1 last night brings me to 53.37 total so far. I'm about 3 miles short of where I want to be by this date to make my goal. Looks like I have some work to do this weekend! :)
  • MisMolly
    MisMolly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add another 12.5 for me!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    added 1.4 on treadmill before and after wts and spin last night...i really need to get moving to make my 40 mile goal this month...the kids being sick and my strength training is really putting a damper on my miles...ohhh well, that's why i dropped my goal this month...i really want to get these muscles built up ;-)...updated ticker...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles on the elliptical today.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    added 1.4 on treadmill before and after wts and spin last night...i really need to get moving to make my 40 mile goal this month...the kids being sick and my strength training is really putting a damper on my miles...ohhh well, that's why i dropped my goal this month...i really want to get these muscles built up ;-)...updated ticker...

I also want to work on the upper body muscles, but the shoulder situation is holding me back. My best solution is swimming.

The challenge total is now 1,350 miles, still good, although I think that we're slowing down.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Donned my rain suit with boots and walked 1.5 miles in the WINDY pouring RAIN!! Someday summer is going to reach the northeast corner of Montana!!:wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran about 3.1 and walked about .3 to cool down. Daily total: 3.4 miles.
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Spin and eliptical for 16.87 miles
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I added 2.37 miles tonight on the bike. I have a total of 23.85 miles! I have less than 7 miles to go until I reach my target for June!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Walked 4 with the pup today. He was draggin' big time (granted... so was I!)
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Did 1 mile last night ala Leslie Sansone...and another tonight (with both of my kids as well :heart: !) Trying really hard to get back into it...my knee's been kinda painful since last weekend...hoping for some improvement...I've got miles to go :wink: