The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This is so great! Keep the results coming - very inspirational!! I did the 30DS last year and I have some of Jillian's other videos. In fact, I did No More Trouble Zones yesterday and my butt and legs are sooo sore!! I'm currently doing Turbo Fire, and am now contemplating doing the JIllian challenge when I'm done.

Way to go everyone!!!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If you aren't able to do "girl/knee" push ups, try push ups against a wall. Stand a couple of feet away from the wall and extend arms until they are touching the wall with palms flat. Then bend arms until you are doing push ups against the wall. Easier and a way to build up.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If you aren't able to do "girl/knee" push ups, try push ups against a wall. Stand a couple of feet away from the wall and extend arms until they are touching the wall with palms flat. Then bend arms until you are doing push ups against the wall. Easier and a way to build up.
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday, Day 1! It kicks your butt, but that's how you know it's working!!! Can't wait to see that resuls!
  • shantylrose
    shantylrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

HOLY COW!!! YOU GO GIRL!! I am so getting the ripped in 30 now! woooo
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    walmart, target amazon about $9
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have also read about this DVD in some of the blogs so thought I'd give it a go - It arrived yesterday and I thought I'll start on Monday - but then - I have just looked at all of your results and I am amazed - you have all done soooooooo well - you should all be so proud of yourselves - I have now decided I am starting tomorrow (Saturday)!!!!!
    You have all spurred me on - Thank you x
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Oh. My. God. I can't even wrap my head around the changes you ladies have made!!!! I WANT THAT!!!!!! And I'm gonna get it, dammit. You are all such amazing inspirations. Thank you soooo much for sharing your success!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    very new to this board! I just did level one of the shred tonight and I was so exhausted afterwards. I'm going to take some before pics tonight and stick with it! I've been listening to Jillian's podcast and that is keeping me motivated!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred!!
    I lost 19.35 inches and 16 pounds doing it!!
    Here are my pictures:)
    Before:
    b30ds.jpg
    After:
    a30ds.jpg

I also did her Ripped in 30
    I lost 14.25 inches and 18 pounds doing it.
    After Ripped:
    a30r.jpg

HOLY COW!!! YOU GO GIRL!! I am so getting the ripped in 30 now! woooo

:noway: Agreed! You look like a new person -- a smokin one at that! :smokin: Wow! Great job!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    just a quick question... what about those of us who weigh over 200lbs? Is it too hard to do right away? Anyone out there that did it at 200+ lbs? any ideas/ thoughts?
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Not many guys doing the 30 day shred...?? Most must not be man enough, lol haha. I am going to give it a go with the wife starting this weekend. All the great results you all are reporting are fantastic and I hope we see similar results. For me it will be 35 DS because of a 5 day business trip in the middle. Will post results for all the men out there that are curious but not doing it or not fessing up to doing it. Will be doing 30 minutes of elliptical or jogging on treadmill each day as well and trying to keep calories below 1200.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    This is such a fantastic thread. I've ordered 30DS and can't wait for it to arrive now, hope it's not too much longer!
  • northernlights907
    Options
    When I started the 30DS I weighed 225 and am down to 215 now. Im not gonna say its easy, but Im on day 8 now and can do the whole video from start to finish now. My 180 pound boyfriend cant even last for more than 5 minutes doing the video. You just gotta push yourself and start with 3 pound weights. They have modified versions of almost every move so stick with that if you need to.
  • daisyamber
    daisyamber Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump x
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I have been doing it a lot but not every day (joint issues). After I come back from my cruise, though, I am thinking of doing the actual 30 days, 10 days at each level. I've had to do "turbo" 30DS in preparation for my cruise. I went up to LVL 2 after five days and am going up to level three on Monday. Have GOT to fit into my shorts! LOL.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    just a quick question... what about those of us who weigh over 200lbs? Is it too hard to do right away? Anyone out there that did it at 200+ lbs? any ideas/ thoughts?

I just started the 30DS recently and I'm 225. It's hard, I'm not going to lie but it's nothing that you can't handle. She gives you small modifications for most of the moves if you're not quite able to do the full move right away. After doing it for only a few days I don't have to take as many breathers as the first day and I'm feeling great!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Just marking this thread...so inspiriational.....just started the shred! Loving it!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You all great!!! Well done. I am on day 9 and loving it.
    Just a quick question to everyone that has finished 30 day shred. Do you think it is important to do the 30 days straight without any days off?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!