New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    fairlife fat free milk! ♡

Their chocolate milk is the best <3
  • kimberlypedersen812
    Options
    I decided to go really healthy and try some new foods. I've tried Kefir which is surprisingly really good! I also found a really good probiotic called ultimate Flora.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I decided to go really healthy and try some new foods. I've tried Kefir which is surprisingly really good! I also found a really good probiotic called ultimate Flora.

Wal-Mart started carrying Kefir yogurt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Well Kefir is tasty but in the liquid form, not filling at all for the calories, IMO. I'd much rather have some yogurt.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Mmmm prosciutto. When I was a kid my dad had a friend who did Italian imports and he'd get a whole legs of the stuff. So good.

Wow. How many pounds is that? I had never tried prosciutto prior to yesterday, so I walked back to the store and bought a bunch of different brands immediately after trying it.

Oh it was huge, like 10 pounds or something! We used to eat it with cornichons. It was great, lol.

Found this

24365167895_76043ab96e_z.jpg

It pretty much tastes like chocolate yogurt, but it's much creamier than the Triple Zero stuff and it's pretty good. I'm not really seeing the 'cake' part though, and for 170 calories, I probably won't buy it again.

When you say chocolate yogurt, do you mean that in a good way or bad way? Because quite honestly I have yet to taste chocolate yogurt that isn't bad :/ How disappointing it doesn't have more of a cake or cream cheese thing going for it though, thank you so much for saving me that disappointment! 170 calories is definitely a lot more than I like spending on yogurt :pensive:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    24433089401_8c8678f612_z.jpg?zoom=4&resize=278%2C208

Has anyone near a Krogers seen or tried these? I keep forgetting to look when I go!
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Mmmm prosciutto. When I was a kid my dad had a friend who did Italian imports and he'd get a whole legs of the stuff. So good.

Wow. How many pounds is that? I had never tried prosciutto prior to yesterday, so I walked back to the store and bought a bunch of different brands immediately after trying it.

Oh it was huge, like 10 pounds or something! We used to eat it with cornichons. It was great, lol.

Found this

24365167895_76043ab96e_z.jpg

It pretty much tastes like chocolate yogurt, but it's much creamier than the Triple Zero stuff and it's pretty good. I'm not really seeing the 'cake' part though, and for 170 calories, I probably won't buy it again.

When you say chocolate yogurt, do you mean that in a good way or bad way? Because quite honestly I have yet to taste chocolate yogurt that isn't bad :/ How disappointing it doesn't have more of a cake or cream cheese thing going for it though, thank you so much for saving me that disappointment! 170 calories is definitely a lot more than I like spending on yogurt :pensive:

Well, it's chocolate yogurt... so it's always a bit of a let down, but it's one of the best chocolate yogurts I've had, if it helps, lol.
  • Tnangaley
    Tnangaley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bar, coconut-cashew ...... high protein, low carb, excellent.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Has anyone near a Krogers seen or tried these? I keep forgetting to look when I go!

I have seen them but did not try them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I'm sure this brand tastes similar to Noosa since it has almost the same kind of packaging.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Geez how many flavors of Yogurt do we need?

23987407184_d190f30ff5_z.jpg?resize=640%2C417
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    24248172629_7ababc1bee_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640

This flavor sounds a bit bizarre for an Icee
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    not new... but man my house is filled with girl scout cookies and im pretending they are 0 calories.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    24248172629_7ababc1bee_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640

This flavor sounds a bit bizarre for an Icee
    That sounds so gross to me. :s

Also, not new, but i really love Turkey Hill banana split.

• frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've been using nature sunshine protein powder everyday for almost a month. Love the ingredients and quality. I can provide a link if requested
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    11917909_1492872141016498_1068737006_n.jpg

has anyone tried these? I have not had a chance to go to a vitamin shoppe to check them out yet.
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I like Trader Joes greek yogurt tried it and think it's pretty good! I also use their island soyaki a lot for cooking. pistachios are also in my diary a lot
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

Man I love quest bars, cookies and cream is one of my faves. Smores in my new quest bar love though.

Have you ever eaten Tri-o-plex bars? I used to eat them a lot. Tastes more like regular food. Someone at health food store suggested it to me, I don't like things artificial. But I am drinking more shakes now

• Francl27
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    not new... but man my house is filled with girl scout cookies and im pretending they are 0 calories.

Haha... yeah.

Noosa came out with a salted caramel version... might try it if I find it... even though I know I'll be disappointed, lol.