New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    11917909_1492872141016498_1068737006_n.jpg

has anyone tried these? I have not had a chance to go to a vitamin shoppe to check them out yet.

There are a few reviews on these if you look back
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    rs_634x1024-160121103708-634-7cake-my-day-ben-jerrys.jpg

Tasty! Tons of mix-ins (tasty, cake pieces and buttercream bits are great) and the base has a nice flavor. Definitely creamier and richer than the other cake ice cream flavors I've had, but obviously it has twice the calories, so not really shocking. Was a once in a while purchase for me because there's maybe two days a month when I have 280 calories to spare on ice cream...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    @Francl27, was it you that mentioned the red velvet Oreos? *shakes fist* Damn you! LOL They just jumped into my cart at Wegmans last night.
  • Francl27
    Options
    @Francl27, was it you that mentioned the red velvet Oreos? *shakes fist* Damn you! LOL They just jumped into my cart at Wegmans last night.

Haha someone mentioned them first. But oh man they are tasty. I almost bought more today but they were too expensive at Shop Rite. Will wait until they get back under $3 again (hope they do).
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    LOL @AngryViking1970 I said the same thing to ones that recommended microwaving the cinnamon bun Oreos, mmm just dangerous.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Tasty! Tons of mix-ins (tasty, cake pieces and buttercream bits are great) and the base has a nice flavor. Definitely creamier and richer than the other cake ice cream flavors I've had, but obviously it has twice the calories, so not really shocking. Was a once in a while purchase for me because there's maybe two days a month when I have 280 calories to spare on ice cream...

Haven't seen this one yet! I tried their milk and cookies flavor for the first time not too long ago and it was also delicious.
    Talenti is on sale this week at the store and I've got a serious stock pile going but of course the tiramisu flavor I've been wanting to try is sold out
  • Francl27
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »

Haven't seen this one yet! I tried their milk and cookies flavor for the first time not too long ago and it was also delicious.
    Talenti is on sale this week at the store and I've got a serious stock pile going but of course the tiramisu flavor I've been wanting to try is sold out

I never buy B&J's honestly. Just so many calories!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    LOL @AngryViking1970 I said the same thing to ones that recommended microwaving the cinnamon bun Oreos, mmm just dangerous.
    I am so grateful that was recommend. Microwaved cinnamon bun Oreos are a favorite of mine now<3

My last ice cream purchases were Talenti peanut butter cup and Turkey Hill banana split.

• acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I just had Chick-fil-a's new "Superfood Side" and, while I still hate the name, it was actually really good. It basically tasted like a less heavy version of a broccoli salad.

Here's Chick-fil-a's description: "Chopped Broccolini® and kale blend, tossed in a sweet and tangy maple vinaigrette dressing and topped with flavorful dried sour cherries. Served with our roasted nut blend."

Superfood-Side.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I am so grateful that was recommend. Microwaved cinnamon bun Oreos are a favorite of mine now<3

My last ice cream purchases were Talenti peanut butter cup and Turkey Hill banana split.

Two or three more days and I can finally dig into the cinnamon oreos. I plan on taste testing by eating one plain and microwaving the second. For science. :)

• jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Mmmm prosciutto. When I was a kid my dad had a friend who did Italian imports and he'd get a whole legs of the stuff. So good.

Wow. How many pounds is that? I had never tried prosciutto prior to yesterday, so I walked back to the store and bought a bunch of different brands immediately after trying it.

Oh it was huge, like 10 pounds or something! We used to eat it with cornichons. It was great, lol.

Found this

24365167895_76043ab96e_z.jpg

It pretty much tastes like chocolate yogurt, but it's much creamier than the Triple Zero stuff and it's pretty good. I'm not really seeing the 'cake' part though, and for 170 calories, I probably won't buy it again.

When you say chocolate yogurt, do you mean that in a good way or bad way? Because quite honestly I have yet to taste chocolate yogurt that isn't bad :/ How disappointing it doesn't have more of a cake or cream cheese thing going for it though, thank you so much for saving me that disappointment! 170 calories is definitely a lot more than I like spending on yogurt :pensive:

If you like more of a cream cheese taste try dannon fit n light strawberry cheesecake.. ammmzzziinngg. Suckit's basically $1 a cup tho. http://www.lightandfit.com/assets/img/product-images/large/light-and-fit-greek-strawberry_cheesecake.png
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Mmmm prosciutto. When I was a kid my dad had a friend who did Italian imports and he'd get a whole legs of the stuff. So good.

Wow. How many pounds is that? I had never tried prosciutto prior to yesterday, so I walked back to the store and bought a bunch of different brands immediately after trying it.

Oh it was huge, like 10 pounds or something! We used to eat it with cornichons. It was great, lol.

Found this

24365167895_76043ab96e_z.jpg

It pretty much tastes like chocolate yogurt, but it's much creamier than the Triple Zero stuff and it's pretty good. I'm not really seeing the 'cake' part though, and for 170 calories, I probably won't buy it again.

When you say chocolate yogurt, do you mean that in a good way or bad way? Because quite honestly I have yet to taste chocolate yogurt that isn't bad :/ How disappointing it doesn't have more of a cake or cream cheese thing going for it though, thank you so much for saving me that disappointment! 170 calories is definitely a lot more than I like spending on yogurt :pensive:

If you like more of a cream cheese taste try dannon fit n light strawberry cheesecake.. ammmzzziinngg. Suckit's basically $1 a cup tho. http://www.lightandfit.com/assets/img/product-images/large/light-and-fit-greek-strawberry_cheesecake.png

I agree! I'm a die hard flavor my own Fage fan...but I tried this and like it quite a bit. The smaller portion is a better fit for me too. Target had 2 four-packs for $6 today!
  • Francl27
    Options

I just tried too... So good! I'll try to microwave it a bit longer next time (15 seconds instead of 10). And yes I only had one. I amaze myself sometimes, lol!
  • CooCooPuff
    edited January 2016
    Options
    acheben wrote: »
    I just had Chick-fil-a's new "Superfood Side" and, while I still hate the name, it was actually really good. It basically tasted like a less heavy version of a broccoli salad.

Here's Chick-fil-a's description: "Chopped Broccolini® and kale blend, tossed in a sweet and tangy maple vinaigrette dressing and topped with flavorful dried sour cherries. Served with our roasted nut blend."

Superfood-Side.png
    I saw this online a while back and really wanted to try it. I got a chance to last week and enjoyed it as well.

On another note, I'm in love with Lenny and Larry oatmeal cookie. Has anyone tried the raisin Girl Scout cookie?

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    24635989795_23c6f8fcb4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C427
    I would totally try this if I lived near a Giant. The novelty is too much for me to avoid.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    rs_634x1024-160121103708-634-7cake-my-day-ben-jerrys.jpg

Will have to check Target sometime this weekend or next week.

Knowing my luck Target will still have the old exclusive flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    Options

I haven't bought Talenti in a few months.

I still have never found the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    24635989795_23c6f8fcb4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C427
    I would totally try this if I lived near a Giant. The novelty is too much for me to avoid.

Will have to keep my eyes out for these flavors.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried these? I have not had a chance to go to a vitamin shoppe to check them out yet.

There are a few reviews on these if you look back[/quote]

Thanks! I will check them out.