Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?

I will give up coffee and alcohol. >:)

That would be cheating. I have been thinking of trying going vegan again. And not gain 40 lbs like last time. Maybe this is the time?

Can I add something for 40 days if it's a hardship instead of giving up? I am catholic but don't practice but I am sure this must be some loophole not often discussed... You practicing ladies is this possible?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I'll eat all the chocolate that you are all giving up for Lent! :smiley:

Too funny. Do we have to mail it to you?
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I have done this as well, with chocolate milk powder.... it's less calories than if you added the milk, haha.

B-4!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I have done this as well, with chocolate milk powder.... it's less calories than if you added the milk, haha.

MO GRAB IT!
  • Oberon21
    Options

B-4!!!

YES!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

That would be cheating. I have been thinking of trying going vegan again. And not gain 40 lbs like last time. Maybe this is the time?

Can I add something for 40 days if it's a hardship instead of giving up? I am catholic but don't practice but I am sure this must be some loophole not often discussed... You practicing ladies is this possible?

I would think that's okay.

I will think on what I could give up for 40 days.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

You have a good time.. <3
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My heart actually raced to see who would get that.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

IS THIS BINGOED ALREADY?!? DIBS!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Well, Lent hasn't started yet. You good.
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

B-4!!!

DANG IT!!! (Wander off to the Batcave for three minutes... :/ )
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Now that I've seen the bingo card....

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

...and THIS is why I :heart: you, @LBuehrle8
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

Ha! N-34!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a jerk :)

Fixed that for you.

• Oberon21
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

That doesn't count....
  • quiksylver296
    Options

DONUT!

1 - 2 -3 GO!

That doesn't count....

You're so stingy with the bingo, POF!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I would think that's okay.

I will think on what I could give up for 40 days.

So I could in theory commit to 1 hour of exercise every day for 40 days?