Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I confess very little work is going to get done by me today. I'm rocking some 90's hair band Pandora and doing chair dances 'til 1:30 when I leave.

We might be listening to the same Pandora station...

And I honestly have been listening to it for a couple of days now. I didn't just turn it on because I want to be you :)

Suuuure!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Here is my little confession for Friday.

I can't stand it when someone (my husband) takes something out of the microwave before the time is up and they don't push the clear button.

However, I am guilty of doing something that would drive 90% of the world's population absolutely crazy, I leave cupboard doors open all the time.

Haha. That's one of mine too, and I'm judging you for leaving cupboard doors open. Judging you SO MUCH. :wink:
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Speaking of soda knock-offs, I love that the Hannaford version of Dr. Pepper is Dr. Perky and their Mt. Dew is Mt. Lion! Ha!

That's a peculiar name.

Peculiar aka awesome!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Speaking of soda knock-offs, I love that the Hannaford version of Dr. Pepper is Dr. Perky and their Mt. Dew is Mt. Lion! Ha!

That's a peculiar name.

Peculiar aka awesome!

:D
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

I can't stand it when someone (my husband) takes something out of the microwave before the time is up and they don't push the clear button.

However, I am guilty of doing something that would drive 90% of the world's population absolutely crazy, I leave cupboard doors open all the time.

I can't stand the microwave thing!

Omg, this drives me almost as crazy as his moronic way of loading the dishwasher!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Omg, this drives me almost as crazy as his moronic way of loading the dishwasher!!!

I think I should clarify. My hubby does NOT do the microwave thing. People at work do. And then you go to try and cook your food and the freakin' microwave will not start and you can't figure out why. And then you realize it isn't 1:32 p.m. Some douche-canoe left 1:32 on the timer. >:)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Haha. That's one of mine too, and I'm judging you for leaving cupboard doors open. Judging you SO MUCH. :wink:

I judge myself!! Every time I walk in the kitchen and think 'who left the cupboard door open?' Wait...that was me :blush:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

It drives me crazy when my wife initiates an 8 oz pour of water in a glass from our fridge dispenser, walks away, and forgets about it, leaving a full glass just sitting there! She does it like 2-3 times a day :'(
  • kecmw25
    Options

Does he lay bowls flat as if to take up the most space possible?
  • kecmw25
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »

It drives me crazy when my wife initiates an 8 oz pour of water in a glass from our fridge dispenser, walks away, and forgets about it, leaving a full glass just sitting there! She does it like 2-3 times a day :'(

I do that sometimes but not 2-3 times a day. I use a refillable bottle at home so I usually realize it when I go to fill it again. My husband will leave 1/2 glasses of water all over the place. Not usually a good idea with a 3 year old around.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »

I would ask how she forgets it, but I have 4 kids so I think I know...mom pours water for self, someone yells out, "hey, mom" and mom never makes it back to the kitchen.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I confess very little work is going to get done by me today. I'm rocking some 90's hair band Pandora and doing chair dances 'til 1:30 when I leave.

And I honestly have been listening to it for a couple of days now. I didn't just turn it on because I want to be you :)

siriusXM Hair Nation FTW!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

Yes. He also puts every piece of silverware in the same little section of the silverware holder..instead of spreading them out so they actually get clean! Also doesn't load from front to back or vice versa. It's just wherever he happens to think looks good. So we have clumps of dishes piled on top of each other and then wide open spaces..etc. the list goes on and on.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

A little Dee Snider?!?

j2vdenkoq2ib.jpg

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

A little Dee Snider?!?

j2vdenkoq2ib.jpg

Cinderella, Tesla, Motley Crue, ya know.....
  • quiksylver296
    Options

A little Dee Snider?!?

j2vdenkoq2ib.jpg

Cinderella, Tesla, Motley Crue, ya know.....

Yeah, but Dee hosts the House of Hair radio show. I thought that was on Hair Nation in the later evenings...
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

A little Dee Snider?!?

j2vdenkoq2ib.jpg

That's hot.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Yes. He also puts every piece of silverware in the same little section of the silverware holder..instead of spreading them out so they actually get clean! Also doesn't load from front to back or vice versa. It's just wherever he happens to think looks good. So we have clumps of dishes piled on top of each other and then wide open spaces..etc. the list goes on and on.

Tim and Jay clearly received the same dishwasher loading training. It takes every ounce of my willpower to not re-load it.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    All this dishwasher judgement is exactly why I almost never do the dishes.
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Tim and Jay clearly received the same dishwasher loading training. It takes every ounce of my willpower to not re-load it.

Why would you not reload it? I reload mine all the time after the bf or sons clean up the kitchen after I've asked them to. LOL

And I can't stand the microwave thing and the cupboard thing. One other pet peeve of mine is leaving lights on all over the house! UGH! Boyfriend moved in December 14 and my electric/water bill went from $108 the month before he moved in to $192! I looked at it when I got it this week and thought for a second I forgot to pay for the month before!