Ladies loose 10lbs by feb.19

Options

Replies

• gmz1026
    gmz1026 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    gmz1026 wrote: »
    I'm late to this but I'd like to join in. I only started this journey 3 weeks ago, on January 11th, and I am down 10 pounds so far. I started at 250lbs and it would be great to be down to 230 by February 19th. Best of luck to everyone!!

Weighed in today, I'm down to 237.5. That's 2.5 pounds since I joined this on January 31st. My food and water have been on point, but I do need to try to work out more. That is my goal for next week!
  • julieta090818
    julieta090818 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So since Jan 11 2016 I started at 209.6 and today Feb 05 2016 im down to 203.0
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    so weigh in was today... nothing changed. Not a single point, which would be great if I was trying to mantain. But knowing I am only .7 away from losing the ten pounds and I've been doing everything right is just frustrating.

I'm sure it is frustrating but keep up the good work of doing everything right!!
  • RedBone481
    RedBone481 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I apologize for not being around lately I have indeed lost some pounds but will not do a weigh in until the 12th. I have been doing good eating but this weekend will not be so good with the super bowl. I will be sure to make meal plans for next week and drink plenty of water.
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Yeah with superbowl coming up we have maxed out our workouts so that we can enjoy all the goodies
  • danshownafloyd
    danshownafloyd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just checking in I weighed in at 237lbs on Jan 3 last weigh in on Feb 3 230lbs! This week has not been my best and to top it off Super bowl Sunday! So
    I'm debating on weighing in on Monday.
  • thatsmyromanname
    thatsmyromanname Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Weigh in day today, another 2lbs gone, hurrah! Total for this challenge is now 8lbs and I'm hoping to get another 3lb off by the 18th (holiday!).

Keep up the good work everyone, and enjoy the Super Bowl (I don't even know what the superbowl is, I'm British, but it sounds like it's a good excuse for a party!!).
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Last week was a struggle. I couldn't workout or eat like I wanted to due to work and daughter's cheerleading competitions. So I didn't weigh-in at Medical Weight Loss last week but I did at the gym. Although I was up 3 pounds, I can fit my jeans that were too small at Christmas time. I'll take that. Today will be hard but the rest of the week, I should be good. Reading everone's post keep me motivated! Good luck to everyone this week!!
  • jaggedlilpill_666
    Options
    Im in... Game on
  • danshownafloyd
    Options
    Happy Monday guys!!! Another week another fresh start!!! Let's get it!!!
  • hemilovee
    hemilovee Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started off at 209lbs and my goal is to get down to 160lbs also. I sent you a friend request. I was down to 198 (but that was on and off so when I got on here I started at 198) took 2 weeks to lose 2lbs and on my 3rd week which was the week that just passed I lost 7lbs in a week. I am now down to 190lbs. So I know it can definelty be done I was surprised with my results. I am now on week 4 makes a month and I see a lot of difference and my family asked also because my clothes look bigger :)
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I've hit my initial target now and am down to 241 from 253. Would like to drop below 238 by 19th February, so that's my new goal! Good luck to everyone else!
  • danshownafloyd
    Options
    Yayyy your doing great!!!
    jmgj27 wrote: »
    I've hit my initial target now and am down to 241 from 253. Would like to drop below 238 by 19th February, so that's my new goal! Good luck to everyone else!

• jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yayyy your doing great!!!

Thanks! Have a stinking cough and cold at the moment so exercise is down and not feeling great. Fingers crossed I can shift it soon and get back to it properly!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Started this Jan. 25th at 165. Down to 161.4 today. Not sure about making it to 155 but every pound down makes a difference.
  • RedBone481
    Options
    46carmen wrote: »
    Last week was a struggle. I couldn't workout or eat like I wanted to due to work and daughter's cheerleading competitions. So I didn't weigh-in at Medical Weight Loss last week but I did at the gym. Although I was up 3 pounds, I can fit my jeans that were too small at Christmas time. I'll take that. Today will be hard but the rest of the week, I should be good. Reading everone's post keep me motivated! Good luck to everyone this week!!

You have been doing such a good job we all have bad days. Keep up the good work!!!
  • RedBone481
    Options
    jmgj27 wrote: »

Yessssss you rock!! Im trying to be like you!
  • RedBone481
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    Started this Jan. 25th at 165. Down to 161.4 today. Not sure about making it to 155 but every pound down makes a difference.
    Yes every pound count your doing good.
  • RedBone481
    Options
    hemilovee wrote: »
    You can do it! I started off at 209lbs and my goal is to get down to 160lbs also. I sent you a friend request. I was down to 198 (but that was on and off so when I got on here I started at 198) took 2 weeks to lose 2lbs and on my 3rd week which was the week that just passed I lost 7lbs in a week. I am now down to 190lbs. So I know it can definelty be done I was surprised with my results. I am now on week 4 makes a month and I see a lot of difference and my family asked also because my clothes look bigger :)
    Way to go I can't wait till Friday I'm going to weigh myself.
  • Diamond3130
    Diamond3130 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just was too curious, lost 3 lbs. Doubt if I will lose 7 by next week ;) still happy