What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    At dog training Sunday, RAN around the PetSmart Academy with my pooch. My knee had stopped hurting!
  • siltsu2014
    siltsu2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was tempted to buy a chocolate treat today but I didn't! That's huge for a sugar addict like me :D
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I gained 5 pounds on a Caribbean cruise. We got home last night and today I am right back on track with my program. It's comforting to know that I can go whole hog for 10 days and have no problem returning to my new normal.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    ...and I guess I could add that while I ate to my heart's desire (hello, TWO lobster tails!) I did walk the track for 6 miles several times.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    A friend confessed she suspected I'd had "work done" because my cheek bones are now more pronounced :blush:
  • KNewer88
    KNewer88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My sister today said, "Holy cow, you're skinny!"
    A girl I was teaching how to do a roundhouse by having her kick my thigh said, "You're just so delicate!" when I told her she could kick me harder.

I've never been called skinny and definitely never delicate in my life. *tear*
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I bought a coat at Old Navy because I had forgotten mine and it was chilly before the movie. I grabbed an XL and tried it on right there in front of my dude and his friend, not worried that it was going to be too small or highlight some awful part of my weight and humiliate me. Then I was washing my hands in the restroom and I looked up at myself and thought, "I like this mirror. It makes me look skinny" (it's a real thing, some mirrors make you look fat/skinny I've convinced myself). So, just for fun I walked past the full length mirror adn I felt like I looked good in that one too. :o That's the first time in my life for that!
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I now have several new pairs of jeans that i have had for many years but can now fit.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    fitting into a size small sexy dress to wear for Valentine's Day!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Love all these posts|!! Congrats everyone!!
  • grapefruithero
    grapefruithero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wore a pair of dress pants that fit me fine two weeks ago, but are no so big that I can take them off without unbuttoning them :)
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I was going through my closet to sort out all the old and new clothes.. There are several blouse and shirt that used to be really thight before and when I tried it just now it fit and very loose .. It feels really great! I packed all the baggy clothes away to be never seen again.. Gonna need to renew lots of clothes..
    Can't wait till when I'm finally reaching my goal weight..17lb to go..

A friend who saw me after 2 months did say I look even slimmer than before when she last met me .. Yep, she has already compliment me 2 months ago..
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am training for a 10K. In the past I have always ran a 5K.
  • HeidiThe9
    HeidiThe9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yesterday as I was getting dressed for work, I was saddened to note that my hips and thighs looked HUGH. but then I realized it was my size 20 slacks were so large that the extra fabric was just kinda sticking straight out. This morning I dug out an old pair of a size 18. They fit with room to spare, so I decided to try a pair of 16 that I had never fit into.

Well, the 16 technically fit. I got them buttoned without any major sucking or squirming, but they were not pretty. Muffin top and camel toe for days! So back to the comfy 18's.

Back in October I only had one pair on dress pants that fit. Sorta. Size 22 and very tight. I most likely should have been wearing a 24. And now I am pretty sure I can get into those 16's in about 2 weeks.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    A 60 pound poodle ran into my leg and gave me bursitis. For along time it hurt to stand, stand up and climb stairs. Now I just avoid stairs. I have to put my pantyhose on my left leg first because I can't bend me left knee enough to put them right side first. I STILL want to workout but I guess that I've got a month of recovery first.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My NSV this week is I've gone out walking 3 times during my lunch hour rather than watch Hulu or Netflix. Monday and Tues were both sunny so it was a nice walk, and Tuesday I had a treat and had some pancakes for pancake Tuesday. I might go for a walk again today even though I forgot my step tracker at home.

I love going to farmers markets anyway so it works out :D
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    HeidiThe9 wrote: »
    Yesterday as I was getting dressed for work, I was saddened to note that my hips and thighs looked HUGH. but then I realized it was my size 20 slacks were so large that the extra fabric was just kinda sticking straight out. This morning I dug out an old pair of a size 18. They fit with room to spare, so I decided to try a pair of 16 that I had never fit into.

Well, the 16 technically fit. I got them buttoned without any major sucking or squirming, but they were not pretty. Muffin top and camel toe for days! So back to the comfy 18's.

Back in October I only had one pair on dress pants that fit. Sorta. Size 22 and very tight. I most likely should have been wearing a 24. And now I am pretty sure I can get into those 16's in about 2 weeks.

Congrats, that's exciting! I can't wait to get where you are :)
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Kind of a weird NSV but this morning I was running really late for work and didn't pack a breakfast so I swung by the Golden Arches and made HEALTHY choices (No cheese, no butter) and a coke zero. Logged it in my diary, and IT FITS MY CALORIES! (Pre gym sesh). It was kind of an "ah-ha" moment realizing you can have your cake and eat it too - if it fits.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This is a silly one, but this morning I stood too close to the bus door as it was opening, and it knocked my hipbone. Which apparently is not that well padded any more! Hmmm, pain as an NSV....not ideal :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!