Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Flight to London booked for Nicci and my Ben Nevis Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Oh my gosh! So jealous!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I'm going to the local MMA fights Saturday night. Woo hoo! I'm excited! It will, however, be difficult to maintain my #soberdays streak... :#

Very cool! You may have to let @Oberon21 win :wink:

That made me cringe. I'm so freakin' competitive! LOL

No you don't. I didn't drink tonight after a really rough work day and dinner with friends at a fabulous restaurant. You are not allowed to drink at a caveman like entertainment event where people beat each other up.

Confession: I've done it before. Super fun! B)

Just remember, if you drink this weekend I WIN!!!!!!!!

I KNOW! (Yep...Monica.) Which is why I won't.

30y78bpuhdfc.gif

I love this! I think this is my favorite gif ever!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    I was so horrid last week (It was TOM) and i mowed down an entire bag of milano cookies to my face! in one sitting... I did log it... and didn't end up over too much in cals for the day (carbs that day were horrid...but cals not too bad)

Bingo? N-36

what square?

Ate all of something. Isn't that one?

ETA: Dang it. Found the list. Nope.

Drowning peanut butter
    Eating from the trash
    Wearing trash bags
    Washing your sports bra in the shower
    Smelly workout clothes
    Commando workouts
    White chocolate wonderful
    Addicted to (fill in the blank)
    Quest bars
    My fitbit won't sync/charge
    Donuts
    Eating frosting from the container
    Eating cocoa powder
    Zinc
    Detox/teatox
    Embarrassed/nervous to go to gym
    Ice cream for dinner
    Grief bacon
    Is this from the German word?

YES lol
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

I had them for dinner a few weeks ago. A whole sleeve as well. I hadn't eaten them in years. YUM! They are my favorite. But you can't just eat one.. or two... or six.

There are 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my nightstand drawer. They're safe right now. Once a box is opened, UGH- I can't stop. Why did I buy so many?
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    asgentr wrote: »
    I bought a bag of popcorn thinking it would be a filling, tasty, low-calorie snack. On a stressful day I ate the whole bag, totaling something like 700 calories. Then I proceeded to eat chocolate for a snack and Indian food for dinner without weighing anything.

I am capable of eating 10 quarts of popcorn without a thought.

When hubby and I came home from our honeymoon I told him I was going to make popcorn. He said he did not want any. I proceeded to pop a giant stainless bowl of popcorn that was piled high above the bowl. He went to take a shower.

When he came out and saw that I had eaten all of it, he looked at me as if I ate his share.

I asked him if he wanted some and told him I could make more

He replied " No I didn't want any. But..
    You just ate enough for my mother and father, your mother and father, my brothers (3) your brother and sisters(3)
    Your aunts and uncles, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, your cousins ....."

At that point I stopped him and said I got his point so he would stop naming relatives.

This is now an item I defiantly measure out.
    Estimate to the best ability what you ate. It will help you out in the long run.

Weren't you the one that said your husband ate a ton of dried bananas then complained that his stomach hurt ;).

Yep that would be him approximately 10 years later.
    He wasn't being mean to me he was just teasing me at the time. I was laughing at him and his description.
    He is very much a once a day eater and can consume enormous amounts of calories in one setting. He does not nibble because it " ruiens his appetite and then he forgets to eat." This works for him.
    Me I need to eat at least 2 meals a day and am prone to nibbling on new things just to see what they taste like.
    Let's say our boys have seen a broad spectrum of eating habits likes and dislikes.

I need to eat 5 x a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks at 10:30 and 2:30.

I was thinking about you the other day. I brought three bags of beef jerky to work...I know you don't eat meat but that isn't the point here. They were gone by the end of the week. If I have food at my desk, then I HAVE to eat it even if I'm not hungry.

And that's why it's bad news for me to have more than one protein bar at work at a time.
    I just can't be trusted with food. Dang.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Eeeeeee! Fun!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

I had them for dinner a few weeks ago. A whole sleeve as well. I hadn't eaten them in years. YUM! They are my favorite. But you can't just eat one.. or two... or six.

There are 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my nightstand drawer. They're safe right now. Once a box is opened, UGH- I can't stop. Why did I buy so many?

It's ok, I bought 12 and put them in the freezer. Not sure if that will slow me down any!! Shortbreads and thin mints......and two pb sandwich boxes for the hubs.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Enjoy the trip and give Nicci some big hugs from us!!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

It's ok, I bought 12 and put them in the freezer. Not sure if that will slow me down any!! Shortbreads and thin mints......and two pb sandwich boxes for the hubs.

I bought 10. 5 for me, 5 for hubby. LOL
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Enjoy the trip and give Nicci some big hugs from us
    !!

YES!!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I had grief bacon last night.

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

• Italian_Buju
    Options
    Now I shall sit back and see who picks this up for their card......
  • quiksylver296
    edited February 2016
    Options

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

Me! Me! Me! N-36!

8ut9vkwrjfep.jpg
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Sorry about that :( hope today is better!

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.

Awesome!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

That's super cute. Mom points!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

So sorry!!! Hopefully you are doing a lot better now at least.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Me! Me! Me! N-36!

8ut9vkwrjfep.jpg

That granny is HARDCORE. She even has her finger on the trigger.

Also, I'm not mad that you're getting all the squares. You need SOMETHING to look forward to. :wink: