Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

123457»

Replies

• healthytia6
    healthytia6 Posts: 8 Member
    I have a habit of loosing/breaking or destroying my cell phone. In last 4 years itself I have :-
    1. Lost a phone
    2. Was cooking and forgot that the gas was on and kept my phone on it (burned it completely :-) )
    3. Forgot my dog has a habit of eating phone so one gone there
    4. Dropped it from balcony while texting
    5. Dropped one in hot tea.
    6. And one just died. Not sure what happened with it.
    7. My current phone has a cracked screen and volume issues.
    Hopefully it lasts till the lease ends.
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    I forget my husbands stories sometimes.
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    But I love to read sexy romance novels. Oops!
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    mwinslow69 wrote: »
    But I love to read sexy romance novels. Oops!

New adult novels for me - haha!

my embarrassment is i have a fear or phobia of cotton wool O_O (oh dear god even thinking about it gives me the shivers)
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    I'm 33, last year I went to a One Direction concert...and it's been downhill from there. They're just so catchy and adorable!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited February 2016
    I ate a million plus five chocolates today.. true story
    I am so incredibly clumsy .. and fall down and break bones.. everything was ok til the mid 40s.. then toes broken, and toes broken again, then ankle broken and leg broken at the same time, and then toe broken again..
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    I sometimes leave Teen Nick on after my kids have left the room because I'm watching it and want to see how the story ends.... LMAO!!!!!
  • wendylynne917
    wendylynne917 Posts: 37 Member
    I had just got out of the shower and rubbed lotion on was trying to get my phone charger from the wall but my hands were way to slippery. So I see a knife on my nightstand and thought that would be a good idea to use it to pry my charger from the wall!!!! Not a good idea shocked myself and kicked the breakers! * blonde moment* opps!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    when im home alone, I'll crank up my music and dance and sing like im a rockstar....

im sure i was born to be a singer. LOLOLOL

and hey - its cardio :P
  • msablj
    msablj Posts: 13 Member
    I once broke my foot and dislocated 3 toes from running into a wall chasing my cat off the counter. :#
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    I once broke my foot and dislocated 3 toes from running into a wall chasing my cat off the counter. :#

i have 11 cats. i hate them all. and i could sooooooooooooooo see myself doing that LOLOLOL
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member

ouch!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I'm hung like a hamster.
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    I cry at chick flicks.

lol, its ok bro. I've shed a tear watching Armageddon, Click, Marley and Me and a few other movies.
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    I once had my skirt drop to the ground when showing a property!

And my bikini top fall off at the beach! :flushed:

I think I might be an Exhibitionist! :lol:

I'm not seeing a problem here.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    I cry at chick flicks.

lol, its ok bro. I've shed a tear watching Armageddon, Click, Marley and Me and a few other movies.

If you don't cry during Click then you clearly have no soul.