St. Patrick's day Challenge

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Day 9. Crazy days at work. 75 minutes walking today in the chill. Calories AOK. Just.
  • ShannonR423
    ShannonR423 Posts: 2 Member
    This is awesome! So much less overwhelming to set small goals. I am saying no to candy, soda, and sweets, and want to lose 10 lbs by St. Patrick's Day!
    Sw:156
    CW:155.3
    GW for St patty's day:145
    Let's do this!
  • mandi_manson
    mandi_manson Posts: 40 Member
    Lose 10 pounds by St.Patrick's day I am in as well. 273 goal 263, but I really hope to be lower than that! Lol cheers all!
  • mandi_manson
    mandi_manson Posts: 40 Member
    SW: 1/09/2016 303
    CW: 273
    Gw: for St.Patrick's day 263
    Ltw:180
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Day 3: got my steps in today, could have drank more water but stayed under my calories. Gonna try better tomorrow!!
  • lindat1016
    lindat1016 Posts: 11 Member
    10,000 steps today ... Boom !
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    I've managed to make it to the gym four days in a row now! I have hit 10,000 steps 3 out of 4 days this week. I also stayed under my calorie limit today!
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    lindat1016 wrote: »
    Good job!
  • lindat1016
    lindat1016 Posts: 11 Member
    lindat1016 wrote: »
    Good job!

Thanks. You too!
  • lboyer6
    lboyer6 Posts: 7 Member
    Just saw this post. I would like to join in. My goal would be to lose 5 lbs by St Patricks Day (last time I weighed in was 02/19). Goals are to ride my horses or workout in gym 5 days a week.
    SW 198
    CW 183
    GW 178 by 03/17
    LTW 160 by 08/31
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    I've managed to make it to the gym four days in a row now! I have hit 10,000 steps 3 out of 4 days this week. I also stayed under my calorie limit today!

Awesome! You are an inspiration :)
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Ok down another pound! Keep up the good work everyone! Just wanted to share that if you google 37 calorie brownie there is a great recipe. I eat one or two warmed up in microwave, put 40 cal (2TBS) light cool whip and 1/2 c frozen thawed strawberries on top! For about 150 calories you get a low fat high protein low carb treat. It's like a piece of heaven! o:)
  • selizabetharaujo
    selizabetharaujo Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Starting a bit late, but I'd like to join :)

CW: 187
    GW: (on St. Patrick's Day) 182

My goal is to eliminate soda from my diet.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    I don't think I checked in last night but here I am tonight. Still been having a hard time, life/family drama. I haven't been getting in all not my calories as my stomachs been in knots off and on. On the bright side I have been in less pain and have had less symptoms. Funny how that works for me, too bad I need/want to eat. I am 2 days without alcohol, and plan to carry on with eliminating that. I was down 2.2 pounds today, I think my goal was for 3 pounds. I likely will bounce up when I catch up with calories, but I hope to hang on to it.
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Jumping in late, but would.love the motivation of this challenge. I'm new to MFP and just explored Community. Hi everyone! :)
    Goal: 3 morning workouts/week
    CW: 202
    GW: (by St. Patrick's Day) 198
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member

SW:140
    GW:135.8
    Started working out, but had a really rough week. Husband was out of town, 3 sick kids, flat tire (with kids in the car), now I am sick....
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    I was under my calorie goal yesterday and I made it to the gym. This weekend I am going out of town, heading to Long Island. I know there is a bagel in my future. I have to watch the beer and food consumption in order to stay on track. I am going to try to get out and walk. I have to be focused and not give in to every temptation. It is so hard when you have to leave your regular routine. I hate how easy the weight comes on but so hard to take off. UGH!!
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Today is day 10 for me. Haven't been as faithful to my elliptical but have managed at least 10 minutes when not feeling well. 20 minutes done this morning towards my 25 minute goal. Have stayed under my calorie limit 10 days in a row!!! 5 pounds down and 6 1/2 inches.
  • jenlaw71
    jenlaw71 Posts: 56 Member
    Late to the party - but I'm in :) and living in Savannah, GA - St. Pat's week will be my "cheat week" for a few months :)

SW 211
    GW 206
  • di_763
    di_763 Posts: 36 Member
    From yesterday 2/25 - A good day for a check-in! :)
    Down 2lbs
    Stayed within nutritional goals
    Took all of my vitamins
    No diet soda or alcohol!