stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    stealthq wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    yomomma2b wrote: »
    Coconut. Get. In. My. Mouth.
    I actually liked the toasted coconut Oreos a lot.

I've seen people say they enjoyed red velvet this year but I didn't really like it last year.

Oreo really needs a sampler package or something man.

I would be so excited to see a variety pack!

I'm actually astonished the marketing geniuses at Oreo haven't come up with this yet....

They have. Kinda. They just adulterated it with Nutter Butters (which are fine with me) and Chips Ahoy (which aren't). Guess sales are meh for those since they haven't been more adventurous with it.

I would definitely pay for an assortment of snack packs in various flavors of Oreos only.
    What is this?

Right here on the Nabisco's website: snackworks.com/products/product-detail.aspx?product=4400002251

They're at my local Kroger.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was away for a bit...had to run to the store quick

@Carlos_421 I'll save you some!

4bf9508f-1269-476d-b498-644cff381dc8_zpsetvjod9z.jpg

DAMN YOU JUGGERNAUT! I caved in an bought some oreo mint thins.

Might be the pregnancy talking but I didn't like them even though I do love Girl scouts thin mints. Me thinks they are too sweet...and they are thin so I can't even scrape off the cream without breaking it to pieces. Life is a oreodeal

Eh, I don't care for mint Oreos either and I love mint and chocolate. There's something 'off' about the mint taste to me. It may be that they subconsciously remind me of gummy spearmint leaves. I got sick after eating those as a kid.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was away for a bit...had to run to the store quick

@Carlos_421 I'll save you some!

4bf9508f-1269-476d-b498-644cff381dc8_zpsetvjod9z.jpg

DAMN YOU JUGGERNAUT! I caved in an bought some oreo mint thins.

Might be the pregnancy talking but I didn't like them even though I do love Girl scouts thin mints. Me thinks they are too sweet...and they are thin so I can't even scrape off the cream without breaking it to pieces. Life is a oreodeal

Well...to be fair, I never pimped the thins...just the regular ol' mint ones.

• DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love the ice cream flavoured oreos - i had them in asia :)
  • DaphneSW
    DaphneSW Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Original oreos are my favourite though. I could eat a whole packet in one sitting. This is giving me cravings :(
  • skawtiep
    skawtiep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cmon now. E.L. Fudge cookies are the best packaged cookie of all time followed somewhat distantly by Lofthouse sugar cookies and their various knockoffs from the bakery section of any grocery store.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    skawtiep wrote: »
    Cmon now. E.L. Fudge cookies are the best packaged cookie of all time followed somewhat distantly by Lofthouse sugar cookies and their various knockoffs from the bakery section of any grocery store.

4d16a702b639d272bb82e755cb211d3e82c9a18cb3f9cfa55a395bc297ffeb0b.jpg
  • juggernaut1974
    edited February 2016
    Options
    These are awesome too...though they don't actually use mint oreos - just a squirt of mint flavoring into a regular oreo blizzard.

Mint-Oreo-Blizzard.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    skawtiep wrote: »

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    You know, I saw this thread when it first started and didn't think too much of it. Imagine my surprise when I see it pop up again, and it's now at 17 pages. I just had to read all of them to see how there can possibly be that much to say about Oreos.

I used to love Oreos as a kid, but I picked up some originals a few months ago and found myself disappointed. Bad batch, maybe? They were just... eh. I might have to try them again and see if it was a fluke.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    OMG - reading through some of the woo and derp being posted today...

I'm going to need another Oreo to counteract it!

(OK busted, I was just looking for an excuse to eat one.)

I currently have no Oreos with me at work so eat one for me too.

Gladly!! Which should I eat in your honor? Peanut butter, spring colored, cinnamon, or chocolate creme (I found a couple of those in my drawer too)?

Let's go spring colored for the "bight and cheery" angle.

Done

B47E94F3-6744-4917-B340-E54BF1829512_zpsewpjjgom.jpg

Well done sir.
  • rajeana_421
    rajeana_421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Last night I saved enough calories to have a few Oreos with milk before bed, so worth it! But I'm definitely in the mood to try some specialty Oreos, thanks to this feed.

@juggernaut1974 I might even try the mint ones. If I like them at least I won't have to worry about @Carlos_421 eating any :D
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Last night I saved enough calories to have a few Oreos with milk before bed, so worth it! But I'm definitely in the mood to try some specialty Oreos, thanks to this feed.

@juggernaut1974 I might even try the mint ones. If I like them at least I won't have to worry about @Carlos_421 eating any :D

Got that right...
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ummm this might not be a popular answer, but I don't really like them.... (they taste as if they have too much sugar in them imo)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    479713_1497906806889704_236880271948087262_n.jpg?oh=ac142f3648ff44cc457ff50e8e66ad49&oe=5752AA75
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    What is that on the bottom right??? Oreo loaf????
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just had 3 oreos and a cup of tea. A very awesome and balanced lunch B)
  • Carlos_421
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JShailen wrote: »
    I just had 3 oreos and a cup of tea. A very awesome and balanced lunch B)

I'd revert into "responsible adult mode" and advise you that, as much as I love Oreos, they probably aren't the wisest choice for lunch...but I had them for breakfast so that would be hypocritical.
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    OMG. The oreo ice cream cake... mmmmmmmm