Options
    10.43 in spin this morning!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k run this morning!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    3.1 mile run this morning! Signature updated.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I am loving working outside again. WOOHOO. Keep up the awesome work everyone!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran about 3.1 miles and walked .6 for warmup and cooldown, so my monthly total is up to 50.4 miles.

What makes me really happy is that it's the exact same run I did on Friday, but I did it in a minute-twenty faster today. Yay for not forgetting the mp3 player! I think this is the first time I've run at my race-speed when not in a race. :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WTG LorinaLynn!!!

I got in 2.5 this morning along with my kettlebell workout! Buns are not sore anymore!:wink: Heading to the city but will try to get in my evening walk anyway!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4 miles walking today. I'm going to finally reach my goal, only 1 more mile!!!
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Walked 5 miles this weekend, signature updated - up to 15 miles total! :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just over 8 miles done today between the elliptical at the gym and walking this afternoon. :drinker:
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I am not sure the last time I updated but I am now at 28.53 miles! I am less than 2 miles away from my goal :) Hopefully I will have time to get out on my bike tomorrow and complete this challenge!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles walking
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am having all sorts of computer issues so have not been able to log on as much as I would like.
    My ticker is updated
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    We're at 1,600 miles so far, two people (amazingmummy, lyla29) have reached their targets and a couple of dozen participants are over 50% of their targeted miles. Great job everyone !!!

I hiked 13 miles over the last weekend
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5k run this morning. First day of summer!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran 1.15 miles, timing myself and being really surprised that I can do an under (very slightly under) 8 minute mile!

Then walked the dog for 1.25 miles. He seems more tuckered after the walk than I was after the run. :laugh: He's lying on the floor, panting, "Mommy tried to KILL ME!"

Ticker updated. 52.8 miles for the month.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5.5 done today...should be at my goal tomorrow, way early! :drinker:
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    4 miles today with the pup. We had a good thunderstorm system move through this morning, so the weather was actually quite pleasant! I can honestly say a major motivator for going for the walk instead of sitting on the couch this afternoon was this challenge. It's nice to see the mileage add up!! Happy *kitten* moving!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3.2 miles / 36 minutes

Everyone is doing an awesome job! Get up and KEEP MOVING!!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 23.5
    Goal Mileage: 55
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I got in 2.5 miles walking along the river in the city before EVERYBODY left for work, it was nice to walk when you do not have to dodge traffic!