New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    skippySaltedCaramel.png

Saw a recipe using this to make peanut butter caramel frosting. Nom.

If you haven't tried this yet I would suggest you to skip it!

I remember it tasted like burnt chemicals.

Thank you. :)

Salted caramel anything is just nasty, anyway.

I tried salted caramel tea once. It was horrible. I normally love salted caramel stuff, but I don't even know where to start on that one. IT. WAS. BAD.

And yogurt... lol...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    skippySaltedCaramel.png

Saw a recipe using this to make peanut butter caramel frosting. Nom.

If you haven't tried this yet I would suggest you to skip it!

I remember it tasted like burnt chemicals.

Thank you. :)

Salted caramel anything is just nasty, anyway.

I tried salted caramel tea once. It was horrible. I normally love salted caramel stuff, but I don't even know where to start on that one. IT. WAS. BAD.

I hate how so many companies are coming out with salted caramel flavored stuff, I hate it too lol.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The variation in salted caramel flavored foods is so wide, I'm also afraid to try most of 'em!
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Today I tried Yasso greek yogurt bar chocolate chip cookie dough. Not good at all. I don't recommend.
  • hellonew2015
    Options
  • hellonew2015
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not tasty :( Yasso bar
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sr1egqjtvt1t.png

I work for a food marketing and design firm and E & C's Snacks is one of our clients. Their Hunkola just came out this month and is SO good!
    That's pretty cool.

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Their Heavenly Hunks are also really good. This is my favorite flavor!

I really liked their Heavenly Hunks and actually the one you pictured was my favorite and I'm usually not too crazy about white chocolate. I'll definitely keep an eye out for their new stuff!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    sr1egqjtvt1t.png

I work for a food marketing and design firm and E & C's Snacks is one of our clients. Their Hunkola just came out this month and is SO good!

0bpxg3qdke9h.png

Their Heavenly Hunks are also really good. This is my favorite flavor!

omg these look amazing!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    New to me:

gx97t92yn8ez.png

I had no idea Lactaid made ice cream. They don't sell it in Canada, as far as I know. It's good! I had such a craving for cookies and cream ice cream, but there are no good dairy free ones (the So Delicious almond milk one was awful :( ). I'm so, so happy to have found this! They make Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint chip, Berry chocolate crumble, Salted caramel chip, and Butter Pecan too!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    8n2r58z9yst7.png
    nbktwnaemccd.png
    odn64yw8z5la.png

my husband texted me that he got these 3 flavors from the store haha yes. so excited. the small picture is the chocolate chip cookie dough haha.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Finally tried Sorbabes despite it being more expensive than Arctic Zero and Halo Top at my local Wegman's. I can't say I recommend it. It's not terrible and the calories are relatively low, but it's a small step above Arctic Zero and not much more; very icy, not super sweet, and not at all velvety like the name "velvet sorbet" implies. I may possibly try another flavor in the far future, but definitely not something I'm jumping up and down to try again, not with so many recent releases by other companies. Interesting sorbet flavor, but I like things sweeter or at least a lot creamier.
    I cannot stress how blown away I was by Forte's high protein gelato this morning. I wish my Wegman's sold more than just their vanilla and ginger flavors, I don't really like ginger so that limits me to only one flavor! Dx

vjzzd83ku9ln.jpg
  • scastor27
    Options
    @fishshark lucky you! Let me know how you like the oatmeal flavor, it's the only one I haven't been able to find lately besides their newly released ones.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    9qqvfc0h88jg.jpg

The first thing that I thought after I tried one was "this tastes like banana bread". That fades a bit, but they are dang tasty! They look horrible though (you can see pics on What's Good at TJ's here).

I will definitely incorporate these into some of my breakfast plans. I want to try to make some sort of banana bread oatmeal, and I'll put some of these in, chopped up a bit.
  • scastor27
    Options
    First time trying this brand. Very tasty, gave Talenti's double dark chocolate flavor some competition. I would love to try the coconut almond chip but unfortunately the store only had this chocolate duet flavor. I'll definitely be buying again.
    j11pal041edf.jpeg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    @scastor27 i think the oatmeal rasin might actually be my favorite! it is one of my favorite cookies so i might be biased. I didnt try the other two yet, went right for that one ha.
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    @scastor27 i think the oatmeal rasin might actually be my favorite! it is one of my favorite cookies so i might be biased. I didnt try the other two yet, went right for that one ha.

I want to try that one!!