Replies

• hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Only if there is whiskey
  • Magnus_TKN
    Magnus_TKN Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a bit of a angry drunk from what I've been told.
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Noope
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,048 Member
    Options
    I love alcohol.
    Do I count the calories? Not really. Its the sinful treat I like to have whenever I want and idgaf because I workout hard the next day.. :p

Favorite drinks.
    White Russian, Bloody Mary, craft beers and all whiskey.
  • jasonmears75
    jasonmears75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Someone mention alcohol??? :) yesss! Only the good stuff though. Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel's Fire, Johnny Walker, and only straight! No mixing, no ice. And the occasional draft beer.
    How does the saying go...? " Stay thirsty my friends.."
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Daily.
    It's an Irish thing, we get Whisky in our Bottles when we're kids over here.
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Nope, I've been teetotal for 3 years this May. :)
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    No more booze for me. It was all fun and games until I realized I was missing chunks of nights. Not cool.
  • debmom2boyz
    debmom2boyz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I like red wine. I am trying craft beer. I love Fireball!

I don't count the calories... Only live once! I don't drink that much, so it isn't a hinderence.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Not really. I might have a mudslide or a glass of wine once every couple of months. I've never been a big drinker though. It's just not something that I ever cared for.
  • Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I do. Usually vodka and a sugar free flavored water or Michelob Ultra. I do log them and has not had a big impact on my weight loss.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I probably drink three or four times a month, and rarely have more than two drinks in a night. I'm not a huge drinker, but I enjoy a nice glass of wine or an interesting cocktail. I do log my alcohol calories.

Of course I am going on vacation this weekend, and will probably get my month's worth of drinking in a few days.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I drank a whole shitload of Jameson last night...
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Social drinker for the most part. But gone are the days where I'd get bombed and have a hangover that's clocking in at 10 on the Richter scale. I'm into the whole craft beer. Maybe have 3-4, get a buzz and carry that through the night and call it a day.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options

I used to love drinking.
    I never weaned myself off alcohol but naturally and gradually lost desire to drink.

Is this even normal? Haha
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I am right now. A lot. Happy Fridayyyyyyy.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I quit...and I'll drink to quitting...seriously though, I have 2 or 3 scotches a week, and a glass of wine now and then....especially when I am cooking...
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Is the pope catholic? I don't drink as much as I used to, rarely log the calories. If I have 1500 or so calories left for dinner I'll have a couple beers and not worry about it. If I know I'm going to drink more than usual on a weekend, I'll fit in a long run that day and watch my calories for my meals
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Maybe once a week, and I'm a total lightweight so just a couple cocktails and I'm good.