BL Blue Team WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Charilee7
    Options
    I'm down 2.8 or 3 lbs, I can't remember lol. Next week school starts for me so wish me luck in keeping up the pace I've been on.
  • borac
    borac Posts: 174
    Options
    lcorell- i type a lot too- so we can team up :bigsmile:

don't like joell either.. so annoying.. and the fact that she was tempted for the money there.. :sick: really i think her friend would have strangeled her !!!..

i got my workout in with jillian this am- but i'm sooo tired.. i had only 2-3 days of no exercise since mid december.. it's a lot for me :) i'm proud of it but exhausted too.. and i'm scared to take a break, my commitment was to stick to it.. 6 days a week.. in the am' no excuse.. so .. i have to stay true to myself..

i'll just try to get some coffee.. got a headache ..
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    Still here...working hard or hardly working...can't decide. But it's been another successful week, so I need to stay with it.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I workedout lastnight to Jillian on level 2. My husband isn't a big fan of the BL cardio so if he is willing to workout with me I will do the 30day shred. I love 1.6lbs this week. Im so excited and can't believe it. My back has been hurting but I've been pushing through the pain to get my workouts done. I have been below my calorie limit however Im going to improve on that. My new goal for myself is to keep up with the exercise and then also to get some fresh fruits and veggies and start eating more of them. You guys are great and Im glad IM on the blue team.

Go blue.:drinker:
  • kammiller
    Options
    down 1 pound this week and it is that lovely time of the month for water weight gain. So 1 pound is good , we have had so much snow here and now frigid cold weather. It is so hard to be motivated to exercise, but just walking up and down the stairs all day helps.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Rach and Chrissy: I also have to get my tattoo touched up but my treat to myself is when I hit my weight loss goal I am going to get it covered up with another one!

Right now it is a sun with a jap symbol in the middle...Im thinking about getting tribal art with girly colours, any suggestions?
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

don't like joell either.. so annoying.. and the fact that she was tempted for the money there.. :sick: really i think her friend would have strangeled her !!!..

i got my workout in with jillian this am- but i'm sooo tired.. i had only 2-3 days of no exercise since mid december.. it's a lot for me :) i'm proud of it but exhausted too.. and i'm scared to take a break, my commitment was to stick to it.. 6 days a week.. in the am' no excuse.. so .. i have to stay true to myself..

Yeah, I agree about Joelle!! You just reminded me of that, lol. Put in that situation, I think I would've sat my big (but not for long!! well.. at least not *this big, hehe :laugh:) bum down on the ground.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am so pleased! Just finished P90X Plyometrics and AbX and I`m still in 1 piece! (last time i was doing it, I dislocated my shoulder). Anyway, what a great workout. Now having some Recovery drink-yummy! :bigsmile: Gotta make up for my boo boos last night.:tongue: have a good day!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Rach and Chrissy: I also have to get my tattoo touched up but my treat to myself is when I hit my weight loss goal I am going to get it covered up with another one!

Right now it is a sun with a jap symbol in the middle...Im thinking about getting tribal art with girly colours, any suggestions?

No idea. It takes me months to come up with an idea for a tattoo, which is a good thing I guess. I just got my 8th one last week. My next one will be my family crest that I'm going to get along with my dad and brothers. Should be fun!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

No idea. It takes me months to come up with an idea for a tattoo, which is a good thing I guess. I just got my 8th one last week. My next one will be my family crest that I'm going to get along with my dad and brothers. Should be fun!

Take a look at tattoofinder.com - they have loads of tattoos on there. That is where my husband and myself found ours.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I have a couple too. A dolphin jumping over my ankle bone-I love Dolphins, and I designed a chain of hearts going down my hip bone that represent my family. Each heart is in order down with their first intial hidden within part of the heart, and colored their favorite color! My next and probably last, with be a memorial of my bestfriend at that dreadful time. My yellow lab, Jada. :heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

Yeah, I agree about Joelle!! You just reminded me of that, lol. Put in that situation, I think I would've sat my big (but not for long!! well.. at least not *this big, hehe :laugh:) bum down on the ground.

Joelle should have gone home not Jerry! I do like the girl who won immunity- that was very sweet of her to give up her phone call.

I have to say - after making fun of Joelle for being so whiney, I thought of that when I was doing the 30 day shred level 2 today - I wasn't giving up!!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in at a 213 even! I think I am down from last week 1.5 lbs!

I totally agree about Joelle, her attitude sucks and it made me so sad that Jerry had to go home rather than Joelle :-(
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm putting together our stats, sorry I'm a little late coming home from that tattoo thing. I'm missing a BUNCH of weights though.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Rach - how did the tattoo come out??
  • RachVR6
    Options
    It came out great. When I orginally got it done it took 5 hours and I did it in one sitting. Big mistake, because of how big it is, it all had to heal and once, so normal movement and having it rub on my clothes really messed up the healing process. So I got some of the color back in and really punched it up! Love it! Now I have to figure out what to do for the rest of my half sleeves! :laugh:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I apparently am losing everything but the weight. I will lose next week, no matter what it takes, I swear. I think my having to feed daycare kids 4 times a day is not good for me - I have found myself grazing. I need someone to smack my hands. Actually, the guilt of bringing down the team should take care of this - keep faith in me.
  • RunningRachel
    RunningRachel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh in... 163 :grumble:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    So tonight I went out with a friend to applesbees. :grumble: I didn't do good but tomorrow is another day and no eating out. I went to wal-mart however and stocked up on frozen veggies that is my new personal goal. To eat frozen vs canned. I also got enough stuff for suppers for the next week or so. That way Im prepared. You guys are great support. :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    G'morning blue people!!! We got our first REAL snow here in MD this morning. It's so pretty. :flowerforyou:

I'll be doing an hour of Chest & Back and then 15min of Abs today when I get off work. Looking forward to crashing afterwards. :laugh: